💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

JYP Entertainment had revealed earlier they would be debuting three new groups this year. While the two boy groups were named 5Live and Got7, it appears the 6-member girl group might be named 6Mix and will be debuting in April!

A business insider revealed, "There is a lot of expectations for the new line up, including the recently debuted Got7 and the girl group 6Mix, which will debut in April.  This year, it appears that the improvement of the diversification and profitability of overseas sales organization will bring out much greater results."

So I guess no Miss A soon or any type of Wonder Girls' music :emma:

JYP Entertainment had revealed earlier they would be debuting three new groups this year. While the two boy groups were named 5Live and Got7, it appears the 6-member girl group might be named 6Mix and will be debuting in April!

A business insider revealed, "There is a lot of expectations for the new line up, including the recently debuted Got7 and the girl group 6Mix, which will debut in April.  This year, it appears that the improvement of the diversification and profitability of overseas sales organization will bring out much greater results."

So I guess no Miss A soon or any type of Wonder Girls' music :emma:

Yay new group debuting

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Did u make them?

I made the very last one, Checkers made the rest. Hyo was going to make me some when she wakes up tomorrow, but Checkers offered to do them in the meantime :party:

We now have more CHI CHI gifs than CHI CHI songs :toofunny:

And that makes me cry

mQ8uQPC.gif

I made the very last one, Checkers made the rest. Hyo was going to make me some when she wakes up tomorrow, but Checkers offered to do them in the meantime :party:

And that makes me cry

mQ8uQPC.gif

yas

slay chichi

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Antichrist

YES

ITS CALLED CRUSH

STAN WITH ME ANTICHRIST

SO I SEE THE TRACKLIST. WHERE THE FUK ARE THE 5 SONGS WE GOT BEFORE ANNOUNCEMENT. IS THIS SERIOUS.

HyoYeon Wins Gold Medal in Ski Competition

53048a8299e011e3a44b125e3ca31262_8.jpg

HyoYeon recently posted a picture on her Instagram account to celebrate her first-place finish in the “Public Welfare Athletics National Ski Competitionâ€. She beat out three other competitors for the top spot. The Instagram post shows her proudly standing on the highest tier of the winners’ stand and also a close-up of her hard-earned certificate.

HyoYeon’s recent Instagram updates included several pictures and videos of her traversing the wintry slopes.

HyoYeon Skiing Video #1 | HyoYeon Skiing Video #2 | HyoYeon Skiing Video #3

HyoYeon Wins Gold Medal in Ski Competition

53048a8299e011e3a44b125e3ca31262_8.jpg

HyoYeon recently posted a picture on her Instagram account to celebrate her first-place finish in the “Public Welfare Athletics National Ski Competitionâ€. She beat out three other competitors for the top spot. The Instagram post shows her proudly standing on the highest tier of the winners’ stand and also a close-up of her hard-earned certificate.

HyoYeon’s recent Instagram updates included several pictures and videos of her traversing the wintry slopes.

HyoYeon Skiing Video #1 | HyoYeon Skiing Video #2 | HyoYeon Skiing Video #3

I read that as Sochi :rip:

When will ur fave

I like dancin', and ponies....

MonsterOfSpain

And that makes me cry

mQ8uQPC.gif

Am I a CHI CHI stan if I know that gif is from Longer's performance. :awkney:

MonsterOfSpain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwWm3om-gSw

All the KPOP groups can basically **** off, queen's back :legend:

Am I a JPOP stan if I know that's Kyary Pamyu Pamyu? :awkney:

Am I a JPOP stan if I know that's Kyary Pamyu Pamyu? :awkney:

Yes.

Am I a CHI CHI stan if I know that gif is from Longer's performance. :awkney:

Yes.