Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

omg that's amazing haha. With UPS and FedEx you can track a package to the day, but never that specifically.

Yeah, in the UK UPS and FexEx just do that too...

And if the parcel is to be delivered by Royal Mail there is no telling when that thing is coming :emma:

#neveragain #hyosimpatient

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2NE1's 'CRUSH' album release delayed + details for first 2 tracks revealed

2NE1's upcoming album 'CRUSH' will be released a little later than originally intended.

The YG Entertainment group was scheduled to release their second full-length album on February 24, but an update posted on the YG Life blog says fans should expect it two days after on CL's birthday.

"We have urgently postponed 2NE1's 2nd album release date from the original schedule of 12am on February 24 to 12am on February 26. The offline album will be released on March 7 as planned. The reason for the urgent change of date is to release the album on a more special day instead, as CL's birthday falls on February 26, especially because whopping three songs composed and written by CL for the first time are included in the 2nd album. I ask for your generosity and understanding for the change."

The post also revealed that the first song on 'CRUSH' is "Come Back Home", a cross-over of R&B, reggae, and hip hop produced by TEDDY, and the second is "Gotta Be You", a fast-paced song by TEDDY and PK.

Yang Hyun Suk further shared that fans can expect two music videos for "Come Back Home" on the 28th as well as the full 'CRUSH' track list tomorrow!

Source allkpop

-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: MESSSSSSSSSSSSS.COM

Orange Caramel reveal their comeback with a teaser image for 3rd single 'Catallena'

After-School-Orange-Caramel_1392737382_a

After School's official Facebook uploaded a new image to reveal that sub-unit Orange Caramel will be making a comeback!

The teaser image reveals that the girls will be returning with a third single called 'Catallena.' The Facebook post says, "Comeback! ORANGE CARAMEL! What is 'Catallena'?" What is it, indeed?

It seems like the girls will be going for their normal funky concept as the one leg sticking out behind the wall is covered in polka dots from the skirt and stockings to the shoes! Perhaps there might be a subtle retro vibe, as well, since that appears to be the trend these days.

Stay tuned for more updates on Orange Caramel's comeback!

Source allkpop

PoshLife

Orange Caramel reveal their comeback with a teaser image for 3rd single 'Catallena'

After-School-Orange-Caramel_1392737382_a

After School's official Facebook uploaded a new image to reveal that sub-unit Orange Caramel will be making a comeback!

The teaser image reveals that the girls will be returning with a third single called 'Catallena.' The Facebook post says, "Comeback! ORANGE CARAMEL! What is 'Catallena'?" What is it, indeed?

It seems like the girls will be going for their normal funky concept as the one leg sticking out behind the wall is covered in polka dots from the skirt and stockings to the shoes! Perhaps there might be a subtle retro vibe, as well, since that appears to be the trend these days.

Stay tuned for more updates on Orange Caramel's comeback!

Source allkpop

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHATTTTTTTTT

This is crazy, I was just talking to YoonA like YESTERDAY about whether they would release new material.

La Primavera

2NE1's upcoming album 'CRUSH' will be released a little later than originally intended.

The YG Entertainment group was scheduled to release their second full-length album on February 24, but an update posted on the YG Life blog says fans should expect it two days after on CL's birthday.

"We have urgently postponed 2NE1's 2nd album release date from the original schedule of 12am on February 24 to 12am on February 26. The offline album will be released on March 7 as planned. The reason for the urgent change of date is to release the album on a more special day instead, as CL's birthday falls on February 26, especially because whopping three songs composed and written by CL for the first time are included in the 2nd album. I ask for your generosity and understanding for the change."

The post also revealed that the first song on 'CRUSH' is "Come Back Home", a cross-over of R&B, reggae, and hip hop produced by TEDDY, and the second is "Gotta Be You", a fast-paced song by TEDDY and PK.

Yang Hyun Suk further shared that fans can expect two music videos for "Come Back Home" on the 28th as well as the full 'CRUSH' track list tomorrow!

Source allkpop

-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: MESSSSSSSSSSSSS.COM

It's only a 2 days delay, I'm ok with that tbh. I'm so excited for this album, I love 2NE1 :legend:

NEVER SAY NEVER SAY NE-VAH :music:

I don't actually know what that song is called :emma:

Lemme see...

Please Don't Go

PoshLife

I'm so so excited for Orange Caramel to come back. I'm gonna need Bangkok City Part II tbh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1F2MXGnlWs

Source allkpop

-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: MESSSSSSSSSSSSS.COM

YES

NO MORE WILL.I.AM

TEDDYS BACK BTICHES

2NE1 COMING TO SLAY

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

I guess I'll just stan for Orange Caramel by myself

tumblr_ma93x7fUUi1qgzh68o1_500.gif

I have all of their stuff too :emma:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain