The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YCHofficial

PS @YCHofficial that facebook post has like 25 likes :green: the hallyu is real

(FINALLY got the tags to work on my comp)

​The Hallyu is not real, they think u wont have internet in Korea aka they dont have to read ur bull**** everyday

jk jk hun :flutter::hug:.. make sure u send me pics :kisses::kisses:

PoshLife

​The Hallyu is not real, they think u wont have internet in Korea aka they dont have to read ur bull**** everyday

aoz8kgx8pzknypz7z38n.jpg

YCHofficial

aoz8kgx8pzknypz7z38n.jpg

​Well remember when Chi Chi wanted both (a singing career and be successful)

and we all know what happened to them 

pD1578O.gif

YCHofficial

AKB48's 40th single "Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai" (released on May 20) sold 1,673,000 copies during the first week, easily topping Oricon's weekly single ranking.

This is the group's 21st consecutive (and 22nd in total) million-selling single, so they have renewed their own records for "the number of consecutive million-selling singles" and "total number of million-selling singles.''

""Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai" is also their 27th consecutive single to hit #1 which allowed them to update their records of "the number of consecutive chart-topping singles" (for female artists) and "total number of chart-topping singles" (for female groups).

PoshLife

AKB48's 40th single "Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai" (released on May 20) sold 1,673,000 copies during the first week, easily topping Oricon's weekly single ranking.

This is the group's 21st consecutive (and 22nd in total) million-selling single, so they have renewed their own records for "the number of consecutive million-selling singles" and "total number of million-selling singles.''

""Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai" is also their 27th consecutive single to hit #1 which allowed them to update their records of "the number of consecutive chart-topping singles" (for female artists) and "total number of chart-topping singles" (for female groups).

​when will anyone else on the planet tbh

Taylor

AOA and SISTAR are both holding their comeback showcases on June 22nd.

PoshLife

omfg there's actually a TINT fan more pressed than I am:

So... this is it? This is how it ends? Quiet and peaceful, as the fall of last autumn foliage. There's no one to see them fall and dance in the wind. Nobody cares, not even the tree itself. Still, they make their last moves before falling to the ground, but there's no one to enjoy it. And so it ends. Goodbye my autumn leafs.

Has been nice to have met you guys. Good luck and good night

http://onehallyu.com/topic/28651-♥-official-tint-thread-♥/?p=8499210

The song :lmao: The rage-quit :lmao:

PoshLife

It had better be easy to find Namie's album on the 10th. Utada's albums used to take weeks to appear on iTunes US.

Edit: I mean, assuming it hasn't all leaked by then. But I haven't really been following the leaks.

PopReaper

:lmao:

---

TOUCHTOUCHTOUCHTOUCHTOUCHTOUCHTOUCHTOUCH

tumblr_inline_mzxqfiy2X41rxjdb3.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived