Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

Taylor

Just rediscovered (Find Your) Soul (the Chinese version) :legend: :legend: I remember when they sang it 'live' at that press conference thing :lmao: I had it on repeat for DAYS.

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YCHofficial

Another Dream Concert is planned here

Acts

- Shinee
- Sistar
- Ailee
- Boyfriend

Even tickets are already on sale.. but no one trust it... waiting for sh!t to be confirmed xD

PoshLife

It turns out I can't go to Korea AND KCon, since KCon is on August 8 and my flight home wouldn't be until the 9th or 10th.

But it's fine, it looks like there won't be any acts in NY that I really want to see. inb4 Orange Caramel announced as headliner supported by TINT and A-zi making her solo debut.

PopReaper

TOUCHTOUCHTOUCHTOUCHTOUCHTOUCHTOUCHTOUCHTOUCHTOUCH

'Cuz if you gon' be mine, you don't have to take ya time

GMJfcVT.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

TOUCHTOUCHTOUCHTOUCHTOUCHTOUCHTOUCHTOUCHTOUCHTOUCH

'Cuz if you gon' be mine, you don't have to take ya time

GMJfcVT.gif

​this song is really growing on me. Imagine A-zi performing this song. :omg:

Touchtouchtouch

AUsd9QS.gif

YCHofficial

It turns out I can't go to Korea

​^ posted 33 minutes ago

Facebook 26 minutes ago:

So thrilled to have been selected for the 2015 US Congress-Korea National Assembly Exchange Program! Two weeks in Korea this summer meeting with government officials and touring their beautiful country. Can't wait!

Im so confused Posh :emma: 

PoshLife

​^ posted 33 minutes ago

Facebook 26 minutes ago:

So thrilled to have been selected for the 2015 US Congress-Korea National Assembly Exchange Program! Two weeks in Korea this summer meeting with government officials and touring their beautiful country. Can't wait!

Im so confused Posh :emma: 

​haha you misread. I was saying I can't go to BOTH Korea and KCon, since they're overlapping. KCon is on the 8th and I won't be getting back to America until the 9th.

YCHofficial

​haha you misread. I was saying I can't go to BOTH Korea and KCon, since they're overlapping. KCon is on the 8th and I won't be getting back to America until the 9th.

​Sneak your way into M Countdown or Music Core or Inkigayo or another show.... The Show, Show Champion, Music Bank, :saladga::saladga::saladga:

PoshLife

​Sneak your way into M Countdown or Music Core or Inkigayo or another show.... The Show, Show Champion, Music Bank, :saladga::saladga::saladga:

​I posted on OH about that. It seems like some of them have quite a process. I have to do research, it'd be really cool to get into one of those shows. And what's awesome is that I'm gonna be there in late July when all of the big acts are still promoting their June/July releases.

YCHofficial

​I posted on OH about that. It seems like some of them have quite a process. I have to do research, it'd be really cool to get into one of those shows. And what's awesome is that I'm gonna be there in late July when all of the big acts are still promoting their June/July releases.

​youre so lucky... even more lucky if u make it

Better learn all fanchants :saladga::saladga:

PoshLife

​youre so lucky... even more lucky if u make it

Better learn all fanchants :saladga::saladga:

​I'm gonna be sitting there trying to sing along like "*silence*..... touchtouchtouchtouchtouchtouch...*silence*"

YCHofficial

​I'm gonna be sitting there trying to sing along like "*silence*..... touchtouchtouchtouchtouchtouch...*silence*"

​Other people watching u be like: ''그 바보에서입니다 - 부터 America, 그는 정말 stupid''

PoshLife

​Other people watching u be like: ''그 바보에서입니다 - 부터 America, 그는 정말 stupid''

​Exactly :lmao:

PopReaper

Posh watching the live stages like

meltdowngif.gif

inb4 all music shows are cancelled during that period bc of the MERS virus :teehee:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

Posh watching the live stages like

meltdowngif.gif

inb4 all music shows are cancelled during that period bc of the MERS virus :teehee:

​They can still perform

tumblr_mv36saDHlY1rxhhtio1_500.gif

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived