đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper

Did you just mean the "Kiss My Lips" song or the whole album? If album, which songs are your faves?

​The song :emma:

The only other songs I've listened from the album is Smash and Who Are You when iTunes shuffles and I'm too lazy to put it back to Kiss My Lips :emma:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

I'm really liking "Blah." It's not for everyone though. It's one of those "ballads with a beat" like Koda Kumi's "Walk of My Life" or SNSD's "Indestructible." I love songs like that, though.

I mean it's too fast to be a ballad but whatever, it has that vibe.

PoshLife

that classy BITCH. I love it. She looks amazing. I love the idea of dancing in a really pretty dress and heels.

The production is kinda busy in my opinion :emma: But this album is shaping up to be SO good so far

PopReaper

Oh, and Anything leaked too (+ full Birthday). :emma:

PoshLife

how is all this stuff leaking. I don't remember FEEL or any of the more recent singles leaking.

This is what she gets for collabing with like 80 people per song :emma:

PopReaper

how is all this stuff leaking. I don't remember FEEL or any of the more recent singles leaking.

This is what she gets for collabing with like 80 people per song :emma:

​ikr :toofunny:

the d/l link

btw you should listen to these songs from Odd, two of my faves together with View and Odd Eyesus:

:legend:

YCHofficial

When your fav group disbands before you got into them

g42Oadz.gif

PopReaper

When your fav group disbands before you got into them

g42Oadz.gif

tumblr_inline_no5txyIk5b1rjcnlk_500.gif

PoshLife

KPop groups that (all but) abandoned Korea

Supernova - While they haven't formally left the Korean market, they haven't released any Korean music since 2012 and have released something like 30 songs in Japan since then. They're more successful in Japan now than they ever were in Korea (despite their Korean music being better in my opinion).

T-ara - For obvious reasons, they don't promote much in Korea anymore. But they've gotten huge in China and have found some success in Japan as well. "Number Nine" has like 30 million views on YT, and they're not coming from Korea. Based on all of the CF's and other gigs they've been getting in China, they probably don't need Korea, who hates them anyway. They should take a page out of Supernova's book and go where they're wanted.

CL - With Park Bom dealing with... her stuff, 2NE1 has been awfully quiet lately, but CL hasn't. She's been meeting all the right people in the US, appearing in some Justin Bieber video, and just generally gearing up for a debut here. We don't know much about said debut yet, but she doesn't seem particularly concerned that 2NE1 hasn't been that active as a group recently. It would be interesting to see, should she find some level of success here, what kind of balance she would strike between her American solo efforts and her obligations in Korea.

Any others??

YCHofficial

Altho Kara is making a korean comeback in a few days
They're pretty much always active in Japan.. Theyre rlly huge in Japan

Wonder Girls... tho on a hiatus rn.. When they were active they dumped Korea for America, China and Japan.. even tho they were huge in Korea

Prismatic

My weave collection... Namie snatched them all with Strnger (song & music video). Bitch is always coming for my weave and other jflop's weave. When will the Queen stop. Can't wait to bop to the flawless album :emo:

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

PoshLife

I meant to add BoA. She spent like three years releasing singles in Japan, culminating in an album that was basically a single compilation. Now she's back in Korea... we'll have to see how her comeback goes in terms of charting/wins. It would be interesting, but maybe unsurprising, if her absence affected her standing.

PoshLife

I forgot CLC is the group with that one really weird looking member :lmao:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived