I hope SM releases a Dance Version

​so gay

uPqPmfc.gif

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taylor

Well... My exam today went really badly. :dies:

But the good news it that Ailee is having her first solo concert soon!

Ailee1-800x450-800x450.jpg

Source | Soompi

PoshLife

Both BoA's and SHINee's albums have been on the front page of iTunes US the past two weeks. Not with a big banner or anything, but included in the "New music" section. And not at the very end either, but in the middle. The hallyu is real :pray: (seriously though it's kinda cool to see KPop releases actually be included, usually they just get paid dust)

There's like a 50% chance I'll download "View" (which I keep thinking is called "Down" since they keep repeating that word).  It's very catchy, but again it's a little too mellow for me.

PoshLife

nnnnn I downloaded View :rip: I feel like y'all know by now that if I so much as mention a song, I'll inevitably end up liking it.

PopReaper

nnnnn I downloaded View :rip: I feel like y'all know by now that if I so much as mention a song, I'll inevitably end up liking it.

​Good

Lgsput3.jpg

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Luiz

bestie interview in english

the subtitles :emma: turn on CC

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

PoshLife

Lay is also Exo-M right? They'll be down (down down down view) to just two members if he leaves or goes on extended hiatus. Maybe my prediction of exo-m being absorbed into Exo-k will be correct after all. 

Taylor

I'd guess the they would disband EXO-M, and just continue with a 6 member EXO-K :toofunny: 

PoshLife

Sometimes I get what I call "album FOMO." Like, I'll download 4-5 songs from an album, but then feel weird/OCD about the fact that I don't have the whole album, even though I don't actually like the other songs. So I'll keep listening to the other songs to be ABSOLUTELY SURE I don't want them NIkZtXd.gif

PopReaper

down (down down down view)

You know they're actually saying "areumdaun daun daun daun view", right? :megaflop:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

You know they're actually saying "areumdaun daun daun daun view", right? :megaflop:

​It's Underwear/Expectation all over again

rAaR34v.gif

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived