Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

Luiz

i'll be the Park Bom of the group :emma: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Us posing for our first album cover:

bonde1.gif

(I've had that gif open in a tab for like five days waiting for a good reason to use it)

PopReaper

Yeah YCH would def be the one to do a diss rap about another K-Pop star when the group has barely 3 months of career :lmao:

I can see either Posh or Taylor being the leaders tbh, but Taylor would be the one with 10928382378 CF endorsements and lots of money (basically the YoonA of the group) and Posh would be the actor-idol that appears on lots of variety shows.

Luiz would be the member that might not get much highlight but is a fan-favorite (kinda like Luna), and occasionally raps.

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PopReaper

And I'd probably be the maknae who eventually debuts solo tbh

YCHofficial

​oh I don't dislike you, but you'd occasionally message something lewd to me on facebook and it made me nervous that you'd post something like that publicly for all my friends to see :toofunny: So I ignored it hoping you'd stop, aaaaand I was right

​i would never :noparty::noparty:

PopReaper

Us posing for our first album cover:

bonde1.gif

(I've had that gif open in a tab for like five days waiting for a good reason to use it)

​queens :legend: :lmao:

PoshLife

Listening to samples of BoA's album on iTunes right now (I forgot it came out :emma: ) ... Green Light, Smash, and Shattered sound pretty good, and Clockwork has a brilliant instrumental, but ultimately I don't want any of these songs. "Blah" would probably be my favorite but the lyrics are so heavy-handed.

Can't wait for her to go back to Japan so she can make some good music again!

YCHofficial

While we're on the subject anyway

Pick the hottest couple

13qsDYk.jpg

CvIQGsD.jpg

YlwoS7m.jpg

a8hhhMd.jpg

KXE6ttV.jpg

PoshLife

kpop mv's be like "lemme remind you the name of our group and our song at the end of every video"

American mv's be like "b---h read the youtube title"

PoshLife

I kinda like it, though the chorus is a little too mellow for me? Like it sounds more like a post-chorus that should come after a bigger and more melodic chorus.

I love how the girl screams at :38 but nobody is as excited as her :lmao: 

PopReaper

I kinda like it, though the chorus is a little too mellow for me? Like it sounds more like a post-chorus that should come after a bigger and more melodic chorus.

I love how the girl screams at :38 but nobody is as excited as her :lmao: 

​tbh I'm always impressed by how quietly the Korean fans behave at the concert sometimes. Probably bc I'm brazilian, and we're are basically the exact opposite. :lmao:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived