💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

YCHofficial

I like PoshLife .. but for some reason I keep thinking he dislikes me.. I wouldnt blame him

I wanna like popreaper but he ignored me after I posted on his profile a few months ago :nails:

I like Taylor... but I think he hates me and wants me dead

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopReaper

I wanna like popreaper but he ignored me after I posted on his profile a few months ago :nails:

tumblr_inline_nlot4h1v9e1r34t0l.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PopReaper

Following Posh's question:

If the regulars in this thread were members of a K-POP group, what kind of member would each of us be and what kind of songs would we release?

Luiz

Following Posh's question:

If the regulars in this thread were members of a K-POP group, what kind of member would each of us be and what kind of songs would we release?

​i'll rap :wao: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

PopReaper

silence........

​mess :lmao:

I'm gonna go on a media blackout tbh, my egg avatar era :teehee:

YCHofficial

- Posh: member of some kind of nugu group.. Their first single - a pop song - is their first and  only hit. His role in the group: He's that one member that gets to sing that one English word in every song. He and his group appear on some radio shows the months after debut before vanishing into thin air. A year later his mom announces the disbandment of the group 

Taylor

Our curse of destroying new groups would come full circle and we'd disband before debut.

-

I'm off to bed, and probably won't post until after my exam tomorrow so... See you on the other side. :sweat:

PopReaper

Untitled-1_zps408a20e6.png

Reaction image-worthy tbh :lmao:

PoshLife

I think I'd be the leader tbh :sweat: not because I think I'm the leader of this thread, but because I have a communications background and as leader I'd be really good at promoting the group and speaking up for us to get new fans. If not leader, then lead dancer, since I used to do dance in high school and was good at memorizing and teaching choreography.

PopReaper is the really funny one, he gets us onto the variety shows with his great personality and is the first to be made MC of one of the music shows.

Taylor is the one with all the swag, always looking #posh cuz he can afford it :usrs: Perhaps he is the visual of the group :toofunny:

YCH is the one who gets us into trouble by being shady towards other groups

Luiz gets into a d--g scandal and has to take a break from promotions :emma:

Taylor

Taylor is the one with all the swag, always looking #posh cuz he can afford it :usrs: Perhaps he is the visual of the group :toofunny:

​Haha... Like that TaeYeon scandal where get got an iPhone 6 before they were out in Korea :lmao:

And :rip: only if I got to wear a paper bag over my head.

PoshLife

I like PoshLife .. but for some reason I keep thinking he dislikes me.. I wouldnt blame him

​oh I don't dislike you, but you'd occasionally message something lewd to me on facebook and it made me nervous that you'd post something like that publicly for all my friends to see :toofunny: So I ignored it hoping you'd stop, aaaaand I was right

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived