Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife
6 hours ago, Taylor said:

Eh... Didn't love the MAMAMOO song...

And sorry, Posh... but, I'm kinda over the new 4TEN song :emma: 

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, PopReaper said:

This 4Ten song situation feels so weird cuz I'm usually the one with the song no one else cares about :emma:

tumblr_inline_mrakubJFpC1qz4rgp.gif

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

GIANT MESS: I saw these two singers perform a song called "Lucky" at the KPop festival I went to, and all this time (like six months :rip: ) I just assumed it was a kpop song. Now I'm finally looking for a DL and learning it's actually a Jason Mraz song lmao.gif

Seriously though they did a good job with it:

PopReaper
Just now, PoshLife said:

GIANT MESS: I saw these two singers perform a song called "Lucky" at the KPop festival I went to, and all this time (like six months :rip: ) I just assumed it was a kpop song. Now I'm finally looking for a DL and learning it's actually a Jason Mraz song lmao.gif

Seriously though they did a good job with it:

you didn't know that song? :rip:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
Just now, PopReaper said:

you didn't know that song? :rip:

No I literally never listen to American pop music unless I'm actively looking for something in particular. My iTunes is set to Japan, I don't listen to the radio (or Pandora or Spotify or whatever), I don't really go to the type of clubs/bars where today's pop music would be playing...

I've actually never heard a Justin Bieber song all the way through, or Carly Rae Jepsen's "call me maybe." Seriously. I'm so good at avoiding bad music haha

I actually don't think I've heard a single American song that has come out in 2016.

PopReaper

nal deryeoga jullae To the galaxy
(Mayday) kkeuteomneun Emergency
Here eodumsoge bicheul naeneun Universe
nasseon nal budi bangyeojullae

tumblr_inline_mz8ay4zyoP1qexfme.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

My first monthly K-Pop Order... :emma: 

Spoiler

Cosmic Girls - Would You Like?
GFriend - Snowflake
Ladies' Code - Code #01
Ladies' Code - MYST3RY
MAMAMOO - Hello
MAMAMOO - Piano Man
MAMAMOO - Pink Funky
MAMAMOO - Melting
Nicole - First Romance
Yezi - Foresight Dream
4Minute - Act. 7

PoshLife

SPICA gets the hidden gem award. I don't listen to their music a lot, but they're a rare kpop group that makes good ballads. This came on my iPod a few nights ago when I was walking home from work and a storm was threatening, and it just fit the mood so perfectly and made me feel things :emma:

7 hours ago, Taylor said:

My first monthly K-Pop Order... :emma: 

Hide contents

Cosmic Girls - Would You Like?
GFriend - Snowflake
Ladies' Code - Code #01
Ladies' Code - MYST3RY
MAMAMOO - Hello
MAMAMOO - Piano Man
MAMAMOO - Pink Funky
MAMAMOO - Melting
Nicole - First Romance
Yezi - Foresight Dream
4Minute - Act. 7

I'm debating on whether or not I want to order MYST3RY now or wait. 

I'm worried that if I wait it will end up like Code #02 and have the price jacked up. :emma:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

29 minutes ago, Bi Rain said:

I'm debating on whether or not I want to order MYST3RY now or wait. 

I'm worried that if I wait it will end up like Code #02 and have the price jacked up. :emma:

It should be fine for a while, as Code #02 is only so expensive because it's out of print (sold out after the accident and no more copies were made). 

I ordered all CDs from Catchop this morning, but MYST3RY was out of stock so I ordered that one separately from Ktown4u... And now MYST3RY is back in stock on Catchop CD :emma: 

Just now, Taylor said:

It should be fine for a while, as Code #02 is only so expensive because it's out of print (sold out after the accident and no more copies were made). 

I ordered all CDs from Catchop this morning, but MYST3RY was out of stock so I ordered that one separately from Ktown4u... And now MYST3RY is back in stock on Catchop CD :emma: 

I hope so

Of course they end up with more in stock after you already ordered from the other site :toofunny:

I'm giving YesAsia till sunday before I email them about those cds stuck on Waiting for stock :emma:

2 minutes ago, Bi Rain said:

I hope so

Of course they end up with more in stock after you already ordered from the other site :toofunny:

I'm giving YesAsia till sunday before I email them about those cds stuck on Waiting for stock :emma:

I would have saved like $4 :emma: and it would have arrived sooner too (cause I just chose cheapest shipping option on the single CD)

What CDs are they? I can try and find them on other sites if you want? 

Just now, Taylor said:

I would have saved like $4 :emma: and it would have arrived sooner too (cause I just chose cheapest shipping option on the single CD)

What CDs are they? I can try and find them on other sites if you want? 

I found them on amazon but I already ordered them from yesasia so I figured I should wait. One of them was Masuwaka Tsubasa's album Milky Bunny.(Her mvs on youtube are now unavailable in my country :toofunny: ) 

But after just checking YesAsia looks like that one is ready and instock now :emma:

Just now, Bi Rain said:

I found them on amazon but I already ordered them from yesasia so I figured I should wait. One of them was Masuwaka Tsubasa's album Milky Bunny.(Her mvs on youtube are now unavailable in my country :toofunny: ) 

But after just checking YesAsia looks like that one is ready and instock now :emma:

It's so annoying when you have to wait for them to come into stock - CD Japan does the same thing.

It's so much quicker and easier when a store just has their own stock and doesn't need to get it from a distributor. 

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived