💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

YCHofficial

@Taylor I think i have posted it before, i;m not sure

@MARLON BRANDO Dont compare produce 101 with akb48 or else im gonna ask u to leave and never return :emma: do we have a deal or no deal :hor: u know what, just dont mention akb48 ever again and i promise i will stfu :gaycat: are we cool :nick:

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

@MARLON BRANDO Dont compare produce 101 with akb48 or else im gonna ask u to leave and never return :emma: do we have a deal or no deal :hor: u know what, just dont mention akb48 ever again and i promise i will stfu :gaycat: are we cool :nick:

I just wanted to give my opinion on AKB48 and PRODUCE101, plus surprised that no one has discussed this cause people in KPOP and JPOP forums literally disccussed and agreed with me in this situation

http://onehallyu.com/topic/183998-%E2%99%A6%E2%99%A2produce-101-%E2%99%A2-%ED%94%84%EB%A1%9C%EB%93%80%EC%8A%A4-101%E2%99%A2%E2%99%A6-vote-for-11-trainees-each-day-4th-ep-subbed-5th-ep-raw-sadthatwelost36trainees/

http://onehallyu.com/topic/288625-produce-101-comparison-of-akb48-members-to-p101-members/

http://www.allkpop.com/forums/discussion/484061/produce-101-could-of-been-korea-s-version-of-akb48

tumblr_mofvksnJXh1ramx0eo7_500.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

2 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

I just wanted to give my opinion on AKB48 and PRODUCE101, plus surprised that no one has discussed this cause people in KPOP and JPOP forums literally disccussed and agreed with me in this situation

http://onehallyu.com/topic/183998-%E2%99%A6%E2%99%A2produce-101-%E2%99%A2-%ED%94%84%EB%A1%9C%EB%93%80%EC%8A%A4-101%E2%99%A2%E2%99%A6-vote-for-11-trainees-each-day-4th-ep-subbed-5th-ep-raw-sadthatwelost36trainees/

http://onehallyu.com/topic/288625-produce-101-comparison-of-akb48-members-to-p101-members/

http://www.allkpop.com/forums/discussion/484061/produce-101-could-of-been-korea-s-version-of-akb48

I might have this wrong but I think Produce 101 is just a competition show like Posh said... At the end the 11 final members will debut into a group (I'm assuming the name of the group will change with debut) and they will release music like any other group. 

Correct me if I'm wrong (I know next to nothing about AKB48) but I think they have different members in each song? Whereas the Produce 101 group will have all 11 members in each song. 

If that makes sense. :duck: 

I might have this wrong but I think Produce 101 is just a competition show like Posh said... At the end the 11 final members will debut into a group (I'm assuming the name of the group will change with debut) and they will release music like any other group. 

Correct me if I'm wrong (I know next to nothing about AKB48) but I think they have different members in each song? Whereas the Produce 101 group will have all 11 members in each song. 

14 minutes ago, Taylor said:

AKB48 is technically a competition show too, you shouldn't see them as an entire group, AKB48 si composed of like 101 members, trainees, irrelevant girls and the fierce and popular queens, how do you choose the queens of AKB48?

different members perform every day in the same theaters and fans go to see them and stan for their favorite girl, and ever year AKB48 has something called Senbatsu elections where fans vote for their favorites members and the 10 most popular will be the ones performing more often on TV shows, it's really intense, they will appear in single and album covers and the very most popular one is the leader, next year things could change and the members could have different ranking from fans based on votes and the queen of next year could be different than the other

in this senbatsu from 2011 sashihara rino only placed at 9 so she was always in the back behind the other popular girls but still better than being #30 or 50 or even 80 like those girls that barely get attention, they either lack of talented, voice or just don't have the charisma like the popular girls of AKB

but last year fans voted for her as the new leader, she couldn't believe it and she was now the new leader and the girls are now behind them

that's why she is the front and the leader in this new singles

PRODUCE 101 and the final group that they will create is just sooo similar to AKB48, the formula is the same

and of course not all members of AKB perform every day at the same time, only the most popular ones

and thsi is not the first time AKB48 formula has influenced others, Korea is not the first one trying to use AKB idea

America tried in the past but failed, look the video, at least they gave credit to AKB

and here's an indonesian version of AKB

and an chinese version of AKB

but in this case this korean tv show is not giving credit to AKB and that's why AKB fans are pissed

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

AKB48 is technically a competition show too, you shouldn't see them as an entire group, AKB48 si composed of like 101 members, trainees, irrelevant girls and the fierce and popular queens, how do you choose the queens of AKB48?

different members perform every day in the same theaters and fans go to see them and stan for their favorite girl, and ever year AKB48 has something called Senbatsu elections where fans vote for their favorites members and the 10 most popular will be the ones performing more often on TV shows, will appear in single and album covers and the very most popular one is the leader, next year things could change and the members could have different ranking from fans based on votes and the queen of next year could be different than the other

in this senbatsu from 2011 sashihara rino only placed at 9 so she was always in the back behind the other popular girls

but last year fans voted for her as the new leader, she couldn't believe it and she was now the new leader and the girlks are now behind them

that's why she is the front and the leader in this new singles

PRODUCE 101 and the final group that they will create is just sooo similar to AKB48

and of course not all members of AKB perform every day at the same time, only the most popular ones

and thsi is not the first time AKB48 formula has influenced others, Korea is not the first one trying to use AKB idea

America tried in the past but failed, look the video, at least they gave credit to AKB

and here's an indonesian version of AKB

and an chinese version of AKB

but in this case this korean tv show is not giving credit to AKB and that's why AKB fans are pissed

18 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

@MARLON BRANDO How old are you and where are you from and also, what other jpop/kpop shizz u like?

I'm 21 years old

I'm from Mexico

when it comes to J-POP I like AKB48, Utada Hikaru and Namie Amuro

and for K-POP I like Girls Generation, and a few songs from 4MINUTE like Crazy, (it's my jam latey) and 2ne1

actually I stanned for SNSD before AKB48 but then I discovered AKB4 and just fell in love with them, I like the concept of the group and their songs

Yes, but Produce 101 isn't going to be a yearly thing. It's a one time elmination. Sure for the TV show the ones with the least votes only get to dance and not sing, but once they're eliminated they're gone. 

There isn't a second chance for them next year or the year after.

Yes, but Produce 101 isn't going to be a yearly thing. It's a one time elmination. Sure for the TV show the ones with the least votes only get to dance and not sing, but once they're eliminated they're gone. 

There isn't a second chance for them next year or the year after.

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived