Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

OMG... More misheard lyrics... This time for Eunjung's (Elsie's) "Love Effect"...

I thought she was either saying "that's my rock sound" or "that's my box sound"... Instead it's "that's my vaccine" :rip:

At about 19 seconds in :rip: 

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I'm halfway done with my JPop medley :gaycat: 

Yas 

Is it hard to make those? Like does it take you awhile? 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

this korean thing called PRODUCE101 is a complete copy of AKB48, they should at least give credit to AKB as an inspiration,literally everything about them is an AKB48 2.0 but more plastic

tumblr_m06s5nJwrh1qcbdug.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

PoshLife
28 minutes ago, Bi Rain said:

Yas 

It depends. This one was a lot harder and took a lot longer cuz a lot of the songs I felt I should include, I didn't actually know haha. Like for the AKB48 and Arashi songs and several others, I had never heard them before so I had to listen to them a bunch of times in a row so I could learn the melody.

Usually I take a week or so to learn how to play the different songs, then arrange the songs so they sound good together (which involves pitching them so they're all in the same key signature, then ordering them so they flow well). I'll record over a weekend, make the slates for the video, and upload it to YouTube.

Honestly if I had nothing else to do and had the motivation I could probably do an entire video in one day.

-----

Holy crap we have a lot of formatting options now haha

PoshLife
28 minutes ago, Bi Rain said:

Yas 

It depends. This one was a lot harder and took a lot longer cuz a lot of the songs I felt I should include, I didn't actually know haha. Like for the AKB48 and Arashi songs and several others, I had never heard them before so I had to listen to them a bunch of times in a row so I could learn the melody.

Usually I take a week or so to learn how to play the different songs, then arrange the songs so they sound good together (which involves pitching them so they're all in the same key signature, then ordering them so they flow well). I'll record over a weekend, make the slates for the video, and upload it to YouTube.

Honestly if I had nothing else to do and had the motivation I could probably do an entire video in one day.

-----

PoshLife
11 minutes ago, MARLON BRANDO said:

this korean thing called PRODUCE101 is a complete copy of AKB48, they should at least give credit to AKB as an inspiration,literally everything about them is an AKB48 2.0 but more plastic

Oh, get off your high horse. Not everything in the world is a copy of AKB48. As if just because there's a large group of girls, they're automatically copying AKB48 :lmao: This just in, KPop doesn't need to copy JPop, their respective levels of international success aren't even close. And this is coming from a fan of JPop (the good stuff, anyway).

Produce 101 isn't even a group, it's a competition show. It's already been narrowed down significantly as you can see from all the empty chairs, so there's no longer a huge group anyway. I really have no idea where you're getting the comparison from.

And yes, they've performed as a big group during some of the episodes, but so have American Idol contestants :flop: You really don't have a leg to stand on at all.

And let's not act like AKB48 doesn't have its own standards of plasticity to adhere to :lolga:

Let thine own self be seated.

PoshLife
11 minutes ago, MARLON BRANDO said:

Oh, get off your high horse. Not everything in the world is a copy of AKB48. As if just because there's a large group of girls, they're automatically copying AKB48 :lmao: This just in, KPop doesn't need to copy JPop, their respective levels of international success aren't even close. And this is coming from a fan of JPop (the good stuff, anyway).

Produce 101 isn't even a group, it's a competition show. It's already been narrowed down significantly as you can see from all the empty chairs, so there's no longer a huge group anyway. I really have no idea where you're getting the comparison from.

And yes, they've performed as a big group during some of the episodes, but so have American Idol contestants :flop: You really don't have a leg to stand on at all.

And let's not act like AKB48 doesn't have its own standards of plasticity to adhere to :lolga:

12 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

-----

Oh wow that's awesome. Your melodies seriously slay though. :giveup:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

32 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

they way they earn money from this and they choose the final girls is literally the same way as they do with AKB48 "Senbatsu"

the fans of this show  vote for their favorite girls and the ones with more votes will be the final girl of like 9 members, just like the 10 most popular members of AKB called "Senbatsu" end up performing more and getting more attention and more covers on magazines and single covers, they way they will create the final group is the same AKB creats their senbatsu, and the name of this show is PRODUCE101 because of the 101 girls competing for more votes just like AKB48 and their original 48 members competing for the same, I mean come one this obviously inspoired in AKB48

and you bringing that video of Michann is tasteless, plus no one forced her to shave her head, plus more memvers have had "controversial" love relationships before but they have been accepted or even loved more like Sashihara Rino, she was involved in a scandal and was  transferred from AKB48 to HKT48 (a sister group) to start all over, and NOW she is the most popular member of AKB48, same with Kashiwagi Yuki

35 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

they way they earn money from this and they choose the final girls is literally the same way as they do with AKB48 "Senbatsu"

basically fans vote for their favorite girls and the ones with more votes will be the final girl of like 9 members, just like the 10 most popular members of AKB ended performing more and getting more attention and more covers on magazines and single covers, they way they will create the final group is the same AKB creats their senbatsu, and the name opf this show is PRODUCE101 because of the 101 girls competing for more votes just liek AKB48 and their original 48 members competing for the same, I mean come one

and you bringing that video of Michann is tasteless, plus no one forced her to shave her head, plus more memvers have had "controversial" love relationships before but they have been accepted or even loved more like Sashihara Rino, she was involved in a scandal and was  transferred from AKB48 to HKT48 (a sister group) to start all over, and NOW she is the most popular member of AKB48, same with Kashiwagi Yuki

AKB48-15.jpg

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived