Featured Posts

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YCHofficial
3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Didn't like the chorus :(

everything else was great tho!

I wish they would have stepped away from the whole drop-thing-song-with-no-catchy-chorus-thing

but i like it now

4Minute's 'Hate' is an evolution. There's a lot of criticism for the chorus but... The song was a simmering anger; emotional, unpredictable and ready to burst. That's the vibe I got.

The choreography was on point and fluid. Loved it when they snaked forward with their arm.

Also  Jiyoon is my new bias. ?

PoshLife

The "Hate" chorus is the biggest letdown since the "B Who I Want 2 B" video tbh :emma: 

Which is a shame cuz I really like the rest of it. I don't really care for songs whose chorus has nothing to do with the rest of the song. It seems random and misplaced. 

We need to recover Girls' Generation Daily so we can chat there without site outages every 5 minutes... :emma:

Spoiler

Does anybody remember (I think it was just Sunny, Viola and I it happened to on our test site) that the site went down after a couple of hours cause it was hosted for free and we'd used up all of our bandwidth.

And then just as we got the proper (paid for hosting :emma:) site up and running the web host had a server issue which meant nobody could access it :toofunny: 

PopReaper

I thought this was better than Crazy (even tho I loved Crazy), because it doesn't sound so busy and extremely upbeat all the time. Crazy is so overwhelming that I get tired after listening to it. :rip:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

We need to recover Girls' Generation Daily so we can chat there without site outages every 5 minutes... :emma:

Hide contents

Does anybody remember (I think it was just Sunny, Viola and I it happened to on our test site) that the site went down after a couple of hours cause it was hosted for free and we'd used up all of our bandwidth.

And then just as we got the proper (paid for hosting :emma:) site up and running the web host had a server issue which meant nobody could access it :toofunny: 

I remember you mentioning you used up the free bandwidth the moment you launched it haha.

The GGD outages are ridiculous. It was down more than it was up this weekend. How am I supposed to talk about kpop if GGD is down? OneHallyu sucks for that haha. There are too many members, it's impossible to have a real conversation.

PoshLife

PoshLife's Top 10 Most-Played for January

1. Perfume - Spending All My Time
2. Ailee - Mind Your Own Business
3. Vanessa Carlton - Willows
4. Anda Reeves Raymond - Brighter Lights :flop: 
5. AOA - Get Out
6. Dalshabet - Someone Like U
7. Anda - Taxi
8. BoA - Blah
9. Minako Kotobuki - Candy Color Pop
10. Rachel Platten - Lone Ranger

Mostly, but not all, kpop/jpop :emma:  It's not even close for first place, btw - SAMT has twice as many listens as MYOB.

I was able to do this cuz I reset all my play counts on January 1 (since I just got a new laptop in December anyway). I'm not sure if I wanna reset it again and do it every month, or do cumulative listens throughout 2016.

PopReaper

Taylor needs to but this website a better server tbh :toofunny:

PopReaper

PopReaper's Top 10 Most-Played for January

1. Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights

2. Stellar - Sting

3. Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)

4. Rihanna - Work (feat. Drake)

5. Britney Spears - Up N' Down

6. Kate Bush - Cloudbusting

7. f(x) - Wish List

8. Girls' Generation - Talk Talk

9. f(x) - 4 Walls

10. Rihanna - Kiss It Better

Didn't listen to much K-Pop this month tbh :emma:

PoshLife
1 hour ago, PopReaper said:

PopReaper's Top 10 Most-Played for January

1. Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights

2. Stellar - Sting

3. Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)

4. Rihanna - Work (feat. Drake)

5. Britney Spears - Up N' Down

6. Kate Bush - Cloudbusting

7. f(x) - Wish List

8. Girls' Generation - Talk Talk

9. f(x) - 4 Walls

10. Rihanna - Kiss It Better

Didn't listen to much K-Pop this month tbh :emma:

your list is even weirder than mine, but in a very different way :emma:

-----

seriously can we put Girls Generation Daily back up so we have somewhere to go when ISIS shuts down this site for good :emma: 

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived