other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopReaper

I was gonna say I wanted a sub-unit w/ all the group leaders in SM but then I remembered Suho and Victoria aren't particularly amazing singers and I don't care about Leeteuk.. so basically I want a TaeYeon and Onew duet. :emma:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

10 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

No it's almost 7am :emma:

There is only a 2 hour time difference between us?!

What?! :udidnt: 

PopReaper
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

There is only a 2 hour time difference between us?!

What?! :udidnt: 

It's probably bc of daylight saving time :emma:

PopReaper
2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

SM to start new EDM music label, ScreaM Records... Will collaborate with Skrillex. 

:emma: 

@PoshLife You'll finally have the 27642632732 Cash Me Out follow-ups you've always dreamed of, so happy for you

the-selena-gomez-crying-meme-is-literall

PopReaper

Busy year for SM stans while YG ha poor stans wait for BigBang's ANTi to be released and drool thinking about the prospect of a Lee Hi comeback

tumblr_o1a84lXgNH1tt9lrzo3_540.jpg

BurqaSwg
26 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

Busy year for SM stans while YG ha poor stans wait for BigBang's ANTi to be released and drool thinking about the prospect of a Lee Hi comeback

tumblr_o1a84lXgNH1tt9lrzo3_540.jpg

i'm sad and still waiting :(

PoshLife

I think 2:22 - 2:51 is my favorite part:

the well-timed close-up of Kashiyuka

Nocchi looking fragile but classy singing "All my time~~"

Kashiyuka putting a comforting hand on Nocchi's shoulder

The girls taking hands and making the apples levitate

[taylor-as-ych]AND CHEMICALLLL EXXXX[/taylor-as-ych]

YCHofficial
45 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I think 2:22 - 2:51 is my favorite part:

the well-timed close-up of Kashiyuka

Nocchi looking fragile but classy singing "All my time~~"

Kashiyuka putting a comforting hand on Nocchi's shoulder

The girls taking hands and making the apples levitate

[taylor-as-ych]AND CHEMICALLLL EXXXX[/taylor-as-ych]

4k88zq.jpg

PoshLife

Juice = Juice's Kanazawa Tomoko diagnosed with endometriosis

On January 25, idol group Juice = Juice member Kanazawa Tomoko announced that she was diagnosed with endometriosis.

According to the announcement released on Hello! Project's official site, Kanazawa has been visiting the hospital several times since the end of last year, and recently, she was diagnosed with endometriosis. She is currently taking medicine under the guidance of a doctor.

Regarding her future activities, the announcement said, "Juice = Juice members and the staff members will unite to support Kanazawa. However, she seems to have some symptoms, such as headache, dizziness, and nauseous, which are effects of the medicine. Therefore, her activities will be based on her health condition, and it could suddenly change, so we ask for your kind understanding."

Kanazawa also updated her official blog and apologized to her fans for worrying them. She also wrote that she would face her illness and continue her activities positively.

http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2016/01/juice-juices-kanazawa-tomoko-diagnosed-with-endometriosis 

------

Little Blenders, please join me in prayer for the good sis Kanazawa (hew :emma: ) as she deals with her illness.

PopReaper
Just now, PoshLife said:

Juice = Juice's Kanazawa Tomoko diagnosed with endometriosis

On January 25, idol group Juice = Juice member Kanazawa Tomoko announced that she was diagnosed with endometriosis.

According to the announcement released on Hello! Project's official site, Kanazawa has been visiting the hospital several times since the end of last year, and recently, she was diagnosed with endometriosis. She is currently taking medicine under the guidance of a doctor.

Regarding her future activities, the announcement said, "Juice = Juice members and the staff members will unite to support Kanazawa. However, she seems to have some symptoms, such as headache, dizziness, and nauseous, which are effects of the medicine. Therefore, her activities will be based on her health condition, and it could suddenly change, so we ask for your kind understanding."

Kanazawa also updated her official blog and apologized to her fans for worrying them. She also wrote that she would face her illness and continue her activities positively.

http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2016/01/juice-juices-kanazawa-tomoko-diagnosed-with-endometriosis 

------

Little Blenders, please join me in prayer for the good sis Kanazawa (hew :emma: ) as she deals with her illness.

Juice=Juice ha wheelchair era :giveup:

PoshLife

I just messaged r/jpop's mods cuz whenever I posted a new link, it never freaking shows up :flop: It happened with Utada's comeback announcement, and now it's happening with this J=J story.

What kind of payola are they expecting to chart my crap :flop: 

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived