• Created
  • Last Reply
PopReaper
7 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

and someone downvoted it :emma:

tumblr_inline_n1c9biTt0g1qgejfl.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

She looks good. I think they, uh, touched it up a teensy bit.

hqdefault.jpg

Like seriously what's weirder, Kashiyuka's arms or Anda's cheekbones? :laughga:

PopReaper

Tzuyu Controversy from C-Netz

%25E3%2585%2587%25E3%2585%2585%25E3%2585

In summary what is being said on Weibo is:

1. We were happy that there was a chinese member in Twice, and wanted to support her and this new group

2. Now that it is known that Tzuyu supports Taiwan is being independent we no longer support you or this group

3. If you want Taiwan to be independent please do not come to China and promote/perform/earn money from Chinese people

4. On her profile she listed her country as Taiwan, where it should say Republic of China

Twice performed at the same gala in Beijing as GOT7 but they have been removed from the poster and it’s possible their performance won’t air. There are comments about blocking JYPE from China and backlash is horrible. Jackson who is going to appear on Hunan TV’s Day Day Up might be criticised because of what happened too.

There's an older artist, named Huang An, who is starting this against all Taiwanese artists who have been vocal (or even those who haven't really been vocal) about Taiwan being a country separate from China. He's gotten many popular Taiwanese artists banned from certain concerts and events in Mainland China. Recently, he opened fire at Tzuyu on his Weibo for holding the Taiwan flag, and then the usual C-Netz who followed his Weibo jumped on her immediately. This is quite serious as many Taiwanese artists who are very established have been banned due to Huang An's antics.

SOURCE: ALLKPOP

News from Huawei + LG they have ceased the endorsement deals with Tzuyu. This is blowing out to become really big. 2 other television stations : Hunan and Anhui have both released statements that they will not be broadcasting anything with taiwan independence supporters.

China's top government officials released an official statement not long ago that anyone affiliated with supporting taiwan independence will be banned from all broadcasts. Which is why what Huang An is doing is having such big impact, he digs out the people he suspects to be supporters of taiwan independence and then the netizens start to petition against the people he digs out. There is one guy named 'Wang Xi' he voiced out for HK independence, and his variety show appearance that was aired yesterday was mosaiced throughout the show.

In contrast, weibo is voicing a lot of support for Got7 as both Jackson(HK) and Mark who is of Taiwan descent has opening said that they are 'Chinese' a lot of netizens on weibo are using Amber and Mark as examples of Taiwanese people who have said that they are Chinese. And this is adding more hate for Tzuyu as she is the only person that netizens can find within the kpop industry that is from Taiwan but does not say she is Chinese.

SOURCE: r/kpop

PoshLife

Alex of RaNia has been tweeting about something called "GOODSHH" and just asked fans what time today she should release it. Is it RaNia related or some solo work?

PopReaper
On 08/01/2016 at 5:41 AM, PopReaper said:

this thread became 2 years old 3 days ago

tumblr_mlci0e06xH1rrrnudo6_r1_250.gif

2 years old *today

tumblr_inline_no5txyIk5b1rjcnlk_500.gif

Mess. I noticed that Jiyeon's "1 Min 1 Sec" album has gone out of print and the current selling prices range from $60 to $130 :rip: I got it for like $8.57 in August :flop:

I should have bought 5 :teehee: 

PopReaper

Have fun.

tumblr_inline_nw4utlgD9Y1tnyljj_500.gif

There are some non-musical videos there too :gaycat:

PopReaper

And if you think there's a song missing, tell me... and I'll tell you to get over it. :gaycat:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived