💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

Can someone please watch this and summarize in a one-page memo? Thank you.

Use bullet points, please.

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopReaper
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

Can someone please watch this and summarize in a one-page memo? Thank you.

Use bullet points, please.

tumblr_inline_o0khokwgpn1ra43cw_500.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PopReaper
On 20/12/2015 at 2:35 PM, PoshLife said:

Anda (Noun): A kpop artist who posts misleading trailers followed by singles that are disappointing by comparison. "Ugh, this song sucks compared to how I thought it'd sound. They totally pulled an Anda."

The foreshadowinglmao.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
21 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

The foreshadowinglmao.gif

omg but it wasn't even disappointing in comparison, it was disappointing in general. Like, even without the soul-replenishing teaser, it's just not that good a song.

PS I see you reading back the iconiq 1800's

RXt94ye.gif

PoshLife

I still think "Wild" and "Catallena" are two of the best kpop MV's ever.

Wild: the song, the fashion, the makeup, the cinematography, the "sexy but classy" badassery

Catallena: the song, the choreography, the story, the costumes and sets, the side-characters, the blooper reel

I've emailed Makestar to ask if the CD gets a kiss mark from all members or just from one, and if each member writes "To [Name]" or if it's only one :emma: 

Inb4 only one for both :emma: 

PoshLife
9 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I've emailed Makestar to ask if the CD gets a kiss mark from all members or just from one, and if each member writes "To [Name]" or if it's only one :emma: 

Inb4 only one for both :emma: 

inb4 it's staff

Just now, PoshLife said:

inb4 it's staff

That do the kisses and autographs? Probably :emma: 

I have 4 other CDs I can compare them to tho... Inb4 all of them are fake

:flop: 

STELLAR's comeback is to be more of an 'innocent' theme, with the single to be titled "Stabbed"... So if they're innocent I guess they weren't doing the stabbing. :emma: 

The song will be produced by MonoTree (who made "Vibrato"), choreography by Yama & Hot Chicks (who did the choreo for Girl's Days "Expectation") and the music video will be directed by Digipedi (who also directed "Vibrato" and EXID's "Up and Down").

Everything sounds promising, really hoping they do well! The single (and mini album I guess) will be released at midnight KST on the 18th! Can't wait! :excited2: 

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

STELLAR's comeback is to be more of an 'innocent' theme, with the single to be titled "Stabbed"... So if they're innocent I guess they weren't doing the stabbing. :emma: 

The song will be produced by MonoTree (who made "Vibrato"), choreography by Yama & Hot Chicks (who did the choreo for Girl's Days "Expectation") and the music video will be directed by Digipedi (who also directed "Vibrato" and EXID's "Up and Down").

Everything sounds promising, really hoping they do well! The single (and mini album I guess) will be released at midnight KST on the 18th! Can't wait! :excited2: 

Wow, that is a promising line-up. I guess their donors demanded the very best :derpga:

inb4 the song's about them being "stabbed" and we all know exactly what they mean

PoshLife
1 minute ago, YCHofficial said:

me

CYCdfVuUoAA4tVX.jpg

What's your favorite SECRET song? @PopReaper will put it in the playlist he is definitely making.

YCHofficial
2 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

What's your favorite SECRET song? @PopReaper will put it in the playlist he is definitely making.

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived