Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper
7 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

My suggestions for the playlist (i.e. most iconic songs from the thread):

CHI CHI - Love is Energy (has to be first, that Top 40 video started the KPop Thread as we know it)
Girl's Day - Expectation/Underwear
JJCC - At First (remember how much we used to talk about them before they debuted :toofunny: )
Orange Caramel - Catallena
WINGS - Hair Short
2Ne1 - something from Crush
SNSD - Mr. Mr. (in honor of the gigantic mess when they both had releases the same month)
A nugu of PoshLife's choosing
A Sistar (or whichever group he likes, I can never remember :wtfga: ) song of @YCHofficial's choosing (oh wait, is it Secret :emma: )
Sunmi song of @PopReaper's choosing
A song @Taylor paid way too much for
CHI CHI - Longer (for those who have left us)
Anda - Touch
f(x) - 4 Walls and/or Red Light. Better yet, CHEMICALLLL EXXXXX
Taeyeon - I (to commemorate the Adele/Taeyeon gifs)
Luhan - Lu (to commemorate iconic pages 1810-1830)

It also needs a Juice=Juice song :hor:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife
9 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

It also needs a Juice=Juice song :hor:

omg you're right. I guess it should be the iconic first song, "Hug Me Before I Ask You To," though "Hadaka x 3 No Kiss" might be a little easier on the ears

pure poetry from our friend CarolinaPanthers2015

"I can see that Junghwa has a whole lotta jiggle in her ass and I like that. And i'd love to make it continue jiggling like Jell-O by pounding that tight ass from behind so good even if it means to take it right in the ass. I'd love to hear Junghwa cutely moan out loud and I would also like it a whole lot more if she can do it without ever worrying about the people hearing her and also watching the both of us do the nasty out in public. And by that, I mean ****ing like crazy in such different sexual positions. Doggystyle, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, etc. And by the way, i'd love to eat Junghwa's tight Korean *** out sometime and also eat out her sweet ass because you know what Jhene Aiko said.........

"Gotta eat the booty out like groceries"

And that's what imma do to Junghwa someday. I wanna help her go from a sweet innocent girl to a dirty, naughty and absolutely slutty woman. I know that Junghwa will enjoy getting ****ed by a black man like me someday"

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Luiz said:

pure poetry from our friend CarolinaPanthers2015

"I can see that Junghwa has a whole lotta jiggle in her ass and I like that. And i'd love to make it continue jiggling like Jell-O by pounding that tight ass from behind so good even if it means to take it right in the ass. I'd love to hear Junghwa cutely moan out loud and I would also like it a whole lot more if she can do it without ever worrying about the people hearing her and also watching the both of us do the nasty out in public. And by that, I mean ****ing like crazy in such different sexual positions. Doggystyle, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, etc. And by the way, i'd love to eat Junghwa's tight Korean *** out sometime and also eat out her sweet ass because you know what Jhene Aiko said.........

"Gotta eat the booty out like groceries"

And that's what imma do to Junghwa someday. I wanna help her go from a sweet innocent girl to a dirty, naughty and absolutely slutty woman. I know that Junghwa will enjoy getting ****ed by a black man like me someday"

why are you pretending you didn't write this? :lolga: 

PopReaper

Somebody link me to that TINT disbandment poem bc I'd like to dedicate it to KARA

tumblr_inline_nqc0l6y80g1s0jjq8_500.gif

PoshLife

So... this is it? This is how it ends? Quiet and peaceful, as the fall of last autumn foliage. There's no one to see them fall and dance in the wind. Nobody cares, not even the tree itself. Still, they make their last moves before falling to the ground, but there's no one to enjoy it. And so it ends. Goodbye my autumn leafs.

Has been nice to have met you guys. Good luck and good night.

tumblr_mtyk1xWdBM1s5jjtzo1_500.gif

Source: http://onehallyu.com/topic/28651-♥-official-tint-thread-♥/?p=8499240 

YCHofficial

i demand new Kara members 

keep Youngji 

add former April/Puretty/Baby Kara member Somin

+

add former April/Puretty/Baby Kara members Chaekyung and Shiyoon 

tadaaa

new kara

PopReaper
4 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

So... this is it? This is how it ends? Quiet and peaceful, as the fall of last autumn foliage. There's no one to see them fall and dance in the wind. Nobody cares, not even the tree itself. Still, they make their last moves before falling to the ground, but there's no one to enjoy it. And so it ends. Goodbye my autumn leafs.

Has been nice to have met you guys. Good luck and good night.

tumblr_mtyk1xWdBM1s5jjtzo1_500.gif

Source: http://onehallyu.com/topic/28651--official-tint-thread-/?p=8499240 

KARA.jpg

iepa9BJhjChOQ.gif

PopReaper

Apparently this is 4 Walls' Original English Demo:

PoshLife
1 minute ago, PopReaper said:

Apparently this is 4 Walls' Original English Demo:

"Got me in a friendzone, friendzone" :toofunny:

"You let me take you out, you let me buy you things" :flop: 

omg mess at how the first half of the rap has the same English words as Amber's version :rip: Put in a little less effort, gurl

PopReaper

The piano at the final chorus sounds cool tho, I kinda wish they kept it. music.gif

PopReaper

An EXO-L apparently ruined the family date of BTS’s V as revenge

BTSV.jpg

You can publish just about anything about the EXO and BTS fandoms at this point and it’ll fall within the “well maybe it’s true” range, otherwise known as The Tyson Zone.

As such, there are a lot of ridiculous stories out there that lack receipts that I end up skipping, but a recent one involving an EXO-L and BTS member Vcame with receipts and even tied into the ongoing quasi-fandom war between EXO and BTS fandoms over that dumbass “Let’s Love” phrase.

Like many EXO-L, one fan of the SM Entertainment was very angry with BTS during the group’s controversy. In regard to the incident, the fan tweeted, “ㅋㅋ I really dislike their group (BTS) he made a mistake on an official page and deleted the problematic comment and reuploaded without even apologizing…^^. They should let only people with common sense become idols.”

Right away, you know the person is a moron because she actually cared about Jungkook “stealing” an EXO phrase and seems to treat that action like some kind of crime.

But it got a lot worse from there, mainly because it got IRL real.

Although the tweet was a bit vindictive, fans weren’t upset with the fan until she had an interaction with BTS’s V. During the Big Hit Entertainment group’s vacation time, the EXO-L happened to run into BTS’s V at the restaurant she was working at. Although she wasn’t a fan of the group, she took the opportunity to get an autograph from the idol and even tweeted about it. However, fans became furious after she posed as a fan and tweeted about V’s location, informing others that he was at a Gujae CGV watching a movie with his parents. She caused many fans and sasaengs to try to find him, ruining his day off even though he traveled with his family so far from Seoul in order to spend time relaxing. Fan accounts say that the singer ran away in the middle of the movie because too many people were gathering around him and he was scared that he would be mobbed.

BTSVAutographAnti.jpg

SOURCE: ASIAN JUNKIE

---

...and that's what you missed on Glee. :flop:

PoshLife
10 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

An EXO-L apparently ruined the family date of BTS’s V as revenge

BTSV.jpg

You can publish just about anything about the EXO and BTS fandoms at this point and it’ll fall within the “well maybe it’s true” range, otherwise known as The Tyson Zone.

As such, there are a lot of ridiculous stories out there that lack receipts that I end up skipping, but a recent one involving an EXO-L and BTS member Vcame with receipts and even tied into the ongoing quasi-fandom war between EXO and BTS fandoms over that dumbass “Let’s Love” phrase.

Like many EXO-L, one fan of the SM Entertainment was very angry with BTS during the group’s controversy. In regard to the incident, the fan tweeted, “ㅋㅋ I really dislike their group (BTS) he made a mistake on an official page and deleted the problematic comment and reuploaded without even apologizing…^^. They should let only people with common sense become idols.”

Right away, you know the person is a moron because she actually cared about Jungkook “stealing” an EXO phrase and seems to treat that action like some kind of crime.

But it got a lot worse from there, mainly because it got IRL real.

Although the tweet was a bit vindictive, fans weren’t upset with the fan until she had an interaction with BTS’s V. During the Big Hit Entertainment group’s vacation time, the EXO-L happened to run into BTS’s V at the restaurant she was working at. Although she wasn’t a fan of the group, she took the opportunity to get an autograph from the idol and even tweeted about it. However, fans became furious after she posed as a fan and tweeted about V’s location, informing others that he was at a Gujae CGV watching a movie with his parents. She caused many fans and sasaengs to try to find him, ruining his day off even though he traveled with his family so far from Seoul in order to spend time relaxing. Fan accounts say that the singer ran away in the middle of the movie because too many people were gathering around him and he was scared that he would be mobbed.

BTSVAutographAnti.jpg

SOURCE: ASIAN JUNKIE

---

...and that's what you missed on Glee. :flop:

Here are all the f*cks I don't give about EXO or BTS

Eunji2.gif

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived