💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

Speaking of STELLAR, I asked if I could get both the honorary credit on the CD and the personal autograph (said I'd be willing to pay extra) and they said to purchase another CD... At $84.30... Great... :emma: 

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife
25 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Speaking of STELLAR, I asked if I could get both the honorary credit on the CD and the personal autograph (said I'd be willing to pay extra) and they said to purchase another CD... At $84.30... Great... :emma: 

Well, no harm in asking I guess.

Pose as another person and ask if you can just get the autograph instead :emma: (that's the one you really want, right?) Though it'll be pretty cool to have your name in it.

14 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Well, no harm in asking I guess.

Pose as another person and ask if you can just get the autograph instead :emma: (that's the one you really want, right?) Though it'll be pretty cool to have your name in it.

The plain ( :emma:) autographed ones are $23 or something, it was $84 to be listed in the credits (if pledged before 4th Jan) or personally signed (so "To Taylor" I guess) and a kiss mark (after 4th Jan)

I was being greedy and wanted listed in the credits, personal signature and kiss mark :lmao: 

Spoiler

I did pledge for a second CD to get a personally signed CD with kiss mark (and since all printed albums will have the names listed in credits it'll have that too) :emma: 

So excited... Inb4 they spell "Taylor" wrong :toofunny: I'd die

PopReaper

If Wings does a kickstarter campaign like that we deserve to be gifted w/ credits on the album tbh, we've done more promo for them than their own management :emma: 

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Just now, PopReaper said:

If Wings does a kickstarter campaign like that we deserve to be gifted w/ credits on the album tbh, we've done more promo for them than their own management :emma: 

I still think I should get free signed CDs for life from Wings and Red Velvet for making their wikipedia pages.

Wings at least have the excuse that... Well... They haven't released anything since I made their page. :lmao: 

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I still think I should get free signed CDs for life from Wings and Red Velvet for making their wikipedia pages.

Wings at least have the excuse that... Well... They haven't released anything since I made their page. :lmao: 

inb4 SM sues you. For some reason.

PopReaper

I'm thinking abt how The Boys happened only 4 years into SNSD's career and they released Oh! the year before and its kinda weird :emma:

PoshLife

I've been significantly less excited for Anda's comeback since finding "Brighter Lights" :emma:

PoshLife

Umm the verses are just rap for like ten seconds then it goes back to the chorus :wtf: Seriously the chorus is like 90% of the song, but not good enough to carry the song (unlike "Spending All My Time" :derpga: ). The song feels SO long and repetitive as a result. 

And the MV is just her sitting there singing it at us. So boring. Wasn't the point of pushing it back so that they wouldn't be rushing it? This looks so rushed and lazy.

Like, this song is making me fail my New Years Resolution to not post mean things on the internet. Cuz this is SO bad. :toofunny:

PopReaper

tbh I like the song, but the music video.... :flop: I guess there were some serious budget cuts since Touch happened :emma:

PoshLife

omg the cutesy group Flashe came back with a sexy concept :toofunny:

I can't believe how many releases these nugus have had. This is like their fifth comeback.

PoshLife

Here's the dance practice video. It's better than the MV haha. The choreography is really good. But again, it feels really long because the song is just so repetitive.

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived