💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper
Just now, PoshLife said:

Tonight's Family Guy features a clip of (seriously) Sistar's "Touch My Body" - and Peter Griffin has the same reaction we've all had to kpop at some point:

:lmao:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopReaper

The Highlight Medley for Dal Shabet's new album:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Spoiler

Sometimes it feels like some kpoppers treat their biases more like pokemon and less like actual respectable artists. Especially with a lot of this "nugu" business in recent years coming from people who don't give a flying **** about who's underrated in other music scenes or even know what talent is :emma: It's dumb and embodies everything wrong with the hallyu wave.Also I ****ing hate peopel who claim to be big fans of anything but can't spend $10 a few times a year on that fandom. It's gross. Yes you have the money to buy your biases album if you can afford to waste free time on social media and message boards talking about the album. It's called a ****ing job you good for literally nothing flop fans. At least Korean fans can get names out there easily and support through word of mouth if they don't directly contribute money.Like people bitch about how crazy and irrational the way Korean stans treat us all but we behave like this all the time? It's embarassing and if Lady GaGa fans from other countries acted this way I would be equally frustrated. Also why we gotta force idols to all learn English? all this "english please oppa" bullshit is toxic, maybe actually learn Korean instead of forcing the busy idol working like 18 hour days to learn your language on the side? Surely it can't be that hard to pick up new languages if you're forcing everybody you ""love"" to do it or face massive backlash?

^ massive rant unrelated to this thread, but to the general state of kpop fan culture.I wrote it a while back, ngl it's a little pathetic and completely incoherent at parts:toofunny: kpop is my life don't drag me for being so obsessed :duck:

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Dr Fer said:

I'm happy the Anda teaser story came to a good end. I've been following it in the shadows :emma:

Thank you for your support

Got my Purfles (Bad Girl) and EXID (Hot Pink) promo CDs in the post today, I'll post a picture later. 

I didn't get a signed copy of Hot Pink... The unsigned one was expensive enough. :toofunny: 

34 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

Stellar to make a comeback THIS MONTH !!!!!!!

So why are they gonna take an extra two months to ship my CD :crossed:

SONAMOO all over again :crossed:

Unless it's 2 comebacks... That I'd be okay with :teehee: 

Edit: Nope it's their crowdfunded album that's being released mid January

:emma: The STELLAR crowdfunding...

I went for the option with "Listing as honorary producer on the album credit" which has now been replaced with "Personally autographed album and kiss mark". But since I'd pledged before today, I still get the original pledge.

I think I'd rather have the personalised one :emma: 

YCHofficial
10 minutes ago, Taylor said:

:emma: The STELLAR crowdfunding...

I went for the option with "Listing as honorary producer on the album credit" which has now been replaced with "Personally autographed album and kiss mark". But since I'd pledged before today, I still get the original pledge.

I think I'd rather have the personalised one :emma: 

i think u should just accept whatever the fúck the wanna give to you :emma: 

Did also donate to RaNia? 

http://www.makestar.co/project/singer_rania/

well its a bit too late now :emma: 

4 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

i think u should just accept whatever the fúck the wanna give to you :emma: 

Did also donate to RaNia? 

http://www.makestar.co/project/singer_rania/

well its a bit too late now :emma: 

Nope... I didn't really like RaNia's comeback, and their project was so messy that I thought their project was for "Demonstrate" :emma: 

YCHofficial
3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Nope... I didn't really like RaNia's comeback, and their project was so messy that I thought their project was for "Demonstrate" :emma: 

Ok

never  complain again when they dissapear for 3 years !!!

PoshLife

I thought RaNia's comeback was guaranteed though. Wasn't that the whole point of getting Alex?

YCHofficial
4 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I thought RaNia's comeback was guaranteed though. Wasn't that the whole point of getting Alex?

i think they would make a comeback regardless. 

maybe they did a last minute thing with the crowdfunding stuff because #WHYNOT 

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived