Taylor

Featured Posts

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife
2 hours ago, PopReaper said:

This is waaaaay better than Just Right :duck:

It's okAAAAAAAy tbh :derpga: Mark Tao is so cute, I just want to put him in my pocket.

I don't appreciate them glamorizing stalking tbh Ea5DqBO.gif

But can someone PLEASE make a gif of 1:47? :lmao: That woman :lmao: She looks like she's going to eat him.

PopReaper
8 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

It's okAAAAAAAy tbh :derpga: Mark Tao is so cute, I just want to put him in my pocket.

I don't appreciate them glamorizing stalking tbh Ea5DqBO.gif

But can someone PLEASE make a gif of 1:47? :lmao: That woman :lmao: She looks like she's going to eat him.

Mark reminds me of Justin Bieber for some reason :emma:

I got La Chancla teas from that scene :lmao:

Sana looks so good in it :legend:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
1 minute ago, PopReaper said:

Mark reminds me of Justin Bieber for some reason :emma:

I got La Chancla teas from that scene :lmao:

Sana looks so good in it :legend:

I did too :lmao: I didn't want to sound racist but she really reminded me of the La Chancla lady :emma:

-----

I'm still so upset about Anda's song. Like I'm sure it'll be good but now I'll always wish it sounded like the #InstaSnippet

And I love how I got no sympathy in the OneHallyu Anda thread. Were we like the only two people who put any stock in that video?

PopReaper
3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I'm still so upset about Anda's song. Like I'm sure it'll be good but now I'll always wish it sounded like the #InstaSnippet

And I love how I got no sympathy in the OneHallyu Anda thread. Were we like the only two people who put any stock in that video?

that kind of EDM is dated anyway, so good riddance, I guess :emma:

---

CWOqnYIUkAQ0LEJ.jpg

Red Velvet to release 'Wish Tree' for 'WINTER GARDEN CHRISTMAS PROJECT' Dec 18th.

PoshLife
Just now, PopReaper said:

that kind of EDM is dated anyway, so good riddance, I guess :emma:

tumblr_ndpepg35BR1qk08n1o2_250.gif

I mean honestly it's SO dated, but that's why I like it. It sounded like she was going back to the Hypnotize days.

Shazam doesn't recognize it, so like... did they seriously make a little song just for that Instagram video? I need answers and I need them yesterday.

PopReaper
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

tumblr_ndpepg35BR1qk08n1o2_250.gif

I mean honestly it's SO dated, but that's why I like it. It sounded like she was going back to the Hypnotize days.

Shazam doesn't recognize it, so like... did they seriously make a little song just for that Instagram video? I need answers and I need them yesterday.

Just listen to Cash Me Out a couple times and youll be fine sis

DYKKCE1.jpg

PoshLife
Just now, PopReaper said:

Just listen to Cash Me Out a couple times and youll be fine sis

DYKKCE1.jpg

I seriously almost mentioned that song in my post :lmao: 

As soon as I heard the snippets I started panicking that something would go wrong with the comeback and we would never get the full song. I was close :smh: 

PopReaper
Just now, PoshLife said:

As soon as I heard the snippets I started panicking that something would go wrong with the comeback and we would never get the full song. I was close :smh: 

Anda's? Wasn't it supposed to come on November until it was pushed back to January? inb4 it's pushed back one more time or cancelled :emma:

PoshLife
37 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

Anda's? Wasn't it supposed to come on November until it was pushed back to January? inb4 it's pushed back one more time or cancelled :emma:

Yeah, that's exactly what happened. They felt they were rushing it. The same thing happened to CHI CHI and their cancelled single "Boogie Woogie" (they released "Longer" later instead, obvi making the right choice)

PopReaper
5 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Yeah, that's exactly what happened. They felt they were rushing it. The same thing happened to CHI CHI and their cancelled single "Boogie Woogie" (they released "Longer" later instead, obvi making the right choice)

inb4 that instagram snippet is the "Boogie Woogie" to Taxi's "Longer" :emma:

---

Ooh Aah on sesangi biccna gidaryeoon
Christmas dugeungeoryeo
Ooh Aah dan hanappunin
Wish list dagaoneun
Christmas teukbyeolhaejyeo 

tumblr_inline_nhgqqqLCQI1r2ekvx.gif

Oh My My saljjak muneul yeolmyeon
hwanhan miso dameun eolgullo insahaejwo
You Are neul gidaryeoon seonmul
Make my dreams come true

tumblr_inline_nw4utlgD9Y1tnyljj_500.gif

PoshLife

Oh my God lmao.gif Someone took the video of G-Dragon chugging tequila and dancing to "Hello Bitches" and is replacing it with different kpop songs.

Honestly just follow that twitter account. They've done a bunch of 4 Walls songs, a bunch of SNSD songs, "Catallena"... when the music lines up with the video it's just so funny :toofunny: 

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived