OUT NOW!
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper
Just now, Taylor said:

I was like... It can't be #6, it can't be #6... And then **** it was #6...

Wait... Who died? Oh the pizza bomb? :rip: 

Denise and Chad tho... :toofunny: And when Denise couldn't remember the other rights aside from "You have the right to remain silent".

Pete, didn't think he'd actually be a killer.

I just assumed it was Hester in the suit at the end :emma: 

#3 actually believing she had a split personality, falling asleep in the trial and the three of them representing themselves was my favourite part tho :legend: 

Dirty Helen :lmao:

It could've been Hester I guess, but what would be her motive?

That Denise and Chad scene looked like it came straight from a direct-to-TV comedy :toofunny: Why the hell didn't Chad die?

I'd have actually been okay with how it played out if only she had killed more people and became the only Kappa leader, instead of 10 people surviving :toofunny: Grace being the killer would've definitely been a better outcome tho

Chad's memorial :lmao: "I've always wanted to bang a deaf chick"

Dean Munsch and Hester being like "okay!" and shaking hands after agreeing to not expose each other :lmao:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife
23 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

ikr :wtfga:Not the killer being exactly the person we didn't want it to be. :toofunny:

The fact that ONE person died :toofunny:

That cliffhanger with a new Red Devil that probably isn't anyone specific and was just thrown there for it to end with a jumpscare :toofunny:

Half the episode being spent on Hester finger-pointing and accusing the Chanels :toofunny:

The amount of plotholes :toofunny:

It grew a bit on me today after I rewatched some of it tho. It went from a 4.5 to a 6. It would've been higher if they had ended the season when the Chanels enter the asylum and Chanel says "she was going to feel right at home".

And the scene where they're arrested + the entire trial was amazing :lmao:

Excuse me please use spoilers, some of us might want to watch it later :wtf: 

PopReaper
On 08/12/2015 at 4:21 PM, PoshLife said:

You don't have to use spoilers, no one else cares about this show :flop: 

Just now, PoshLife said:

Excuse me please use spoilers, some of us might want to watch it later :wtf: 

tumblr_inline_ne4n2hUXYE1qgik74.gif

PopReaper
2 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I was praying for this exact post :lmao: 

:lmao:

Dal Shabet to come back with a mini album at sometime in January, date still undecided. 

One member will have a solo song on the mini album.

PoshLife

You can't make this stuff up...

Then later...

lIIWIJb.png

I love the passive-aggressive "Isn't that Girl's Generation"

Then the blunt "why are yall so dumb" :lmao: 

RAMROD

I like that one song by Moranbong I looked up on YT, the one they just play their instruments.

Reminds me so much with modern classical fused with electronic a la Bond, Maksim and Vanessa Mae.

But the ones they had to sing, not so much. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Rookie girl group Oh My Girl has reportedly been detained at an airport in Los Angeles.

A representative of their agency revealed on December 10, “The members of Oh My Girl departed for the U.S. on December 9 to prepare for their new album. But as far as we know, they have been detained at the airport for over seven hours.”

“The members of Oh My Girl and their staff successfully passed through immigration, but it appears that their filming equipment and outfits for the album jacket shoot have become a problem. Apparently there has been a misunderstanding during the customs inspection. We are trying to find out what exactly has happened.”

Meanwhile, Oh My Girl debuted in April and followed up in October with their second mini album and its title track “Closer.”

-

:emma: 

PoshLife
3 hours ago, Taylor said:

Rookie girl group Oh My Girl has reportedly been detained at an airport in Los Angeles.

A representative of their agency revealed on December 10, “The members of Oh My Girl departed for the U.S. on December 9 to prepare for their new album. But as far as we know, they have been detained at the airport for over seven hours.”

“The members of Oh My Girl and their staff successfully passed through immigration, but it appears that their filming equipment and outfits for the album jacket shoot have become a problem. Apparently there has been a misunderstanding during the customs inspection. We are trying to find out what exactly has happened.”

Meanwhile, Oh My Girl debuted in April and followed up in October with their second mini album and its title track “Closer.”

-

:emma: 

Apparently they're flying straight back to Korea now after being at the airport for ten hours.

Queens of inciting international incidents tbh

Honestly though that sucks. Those flights are so exhausting even without the enormous delay at the airport.

PopReaper

Utada Hikaru's father and website deny rumours of her comeback

aramajapan_this-is-the-one-promos-utada-

Earlier this week, rumors surfaced that Utada Hikaru would be making her return to music this coming spring. Sources said that a new album would be released and that songs from the album would have high level tie-ins.

These rumors have proven to be false. Her father, Utada Teruzane, took to Twitter yesterday to dismiss these rumors. He said that she is still continuing with her hiatus, but that she is currently working on music.

Today, a statement was released on Utada’s official site by a label representative. It too denied the rumors. This statement also confirmed that she is working on new material, but that the production is not yet at a level where a release date can be announced. The statement finished by saying that when Utada does return, that it will be announced through her official site, as opposed to the media being the primary source.

SOURCE: ARAMA

---

@PoshLife welp :emma:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived