💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife
1 hour ago, PopReaper said:

That instagram video's already iconic tbh. Adele's ad WHO? Red Velvet's instagram campaign WHO? :gaycat:

I know, right? Gaga's Fame Monster commercial who? Beyonce's drop-an-entire-visual-album-without-any-notice who?

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

Did you get a notification? :teehee:  

No, but I watched it earlier haha

PoshLife

Oh wait, it wasn't an rkpop moderator telling me it was an original post. It was a moderator of r/Imagesofthe2010s crossposting to their subreddit and giving me credit for it.

I'm still confused :emma: Why would they want the Anda teaser haha

inb4 it actually goes viral :lmao: 

PopReaper
Just now, PoshLife said:

inb4 it actually goes viral :lmao: 

perfect time for you to promo your piano medleys :gaycat:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
Just now, PopReaper said:

perfect time for you to promo your piano medleys :gaycat:

omfg :lmao: speaking of which I arranged my KPop Year-in-Review medley over the weekend. It sounds really good! 18 songs (13 girls, 5 boys). It's a good mix of some of the year's biggest songs, and some nugu faves so people can hear what they missed this year.

Maybe I'll submit it to r/edm as a joke

5 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Oh wait, it wasn't an rkpop moderator telling me it was an original post. It was a moderator of r/Imagesofthe2010s crossposting to their subreddit and giving me credit for it.

:lmao: :lmao: wtf...

PopReaper

I just looked at that subreddit and literally what the hell is that Anda teaser doing there :wtfga:

Also I just found out if you select a piece of text here a "Quote this" option appears. Cool :emma:

PoshLife

I just looked at that subreddit and literally what the hell is that Anda teaser doing there :wtfga:

Also I just found out if you select a piece of text here a "Quote this" option appears. Cool :emma:

ikr, it's a bunch of girls' selfies and Anda :lmao: like did they even click the link. Of all the kpop things they could have cross-posted haha

Whatever, get that promo to the 90 people who subscribe to that reddit

PopReaper

BTS's company is so extra:

tumblr_nz017fAtzu1tiris7o2_1280.png

The fanwars that will start bc of this :rip:

PoshLife
11 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

BTS's company is so extra:

tumblr_nz017fAtzu1tiris7o2_1280.png

The fanwars that will start bc of this :rip:

Don't worry, it's started: http://onehallyu.com/topic/255322-bighit-bts-are-a-threat-to-exo/

BTS has definitely gained a really big following this year. When I was in Korea this girl in my program was totally fangirling over "Dope" (even though "I Need U" was clearly the better song). But while EXO only has 75% of the members it's supposed to, it's still no comparison.

It's giving me teases of Winner, Infinite, and a dozen other newer boy groups everyone thought was the next "National Boy Band" or whatever :rip: 

PopReaper
10 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Don't worry, it's started: http://onehallyu.com/topic/255322-bighit-bts-are-a-threat-to-exo/

BTS has definitely gained a really big following this year. When I was in Korea this girl in my program was totally fangirling over "Dope" (even though "I Need U" was clearly the better song). But while EXO only has 75% of the members it's supposed to, it's still no comparison.

It's giving me teases of Winner, Infinite, and a dozen other newer boy groups everyone thought was the next "National Boy Band" or whatever :rip: 

Winner gets paid so much dust tho, even by their label. :rip:

They're like YG's f(x), except the music isn't half as good. iKon Bobby, B.I. and their backing vocals are def YG's attempt at a BigBang 2.0:emma:

PoshLife

Winner gets paid so much dust tho, even by their label. :rip:

They're like YG's f(x), except the music isn't half as good. :emma:

I just remember AKP's writers having a circle-jerk over them before they even debuted. 

---

I posted in that thread that it reminds me of CHI CHI saying they wanted to be as big as SNSD and promptly disappearing off the face of the earth.

Someone quoted it who had a Gaga lyric in their sig.

The Gaga-KPop crossover appeal is really quite astounding.

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived