💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

who is this :wtfga:

Bi Rain

I'm good... Have finally taken up driving lessons, so getting nervous as my test is soon :rofl: 

Ooh... What did you order?

T-ara So good  and Wondergirls Reboot autographed CDs. Apparently they finally shipped the other day. I ordered them like weeks ago lol. 

I did did horrible the day before my driving test. I couldn't parallel park at all (I tried like 20/30 times that night) but somehow I was able to do it the day of my test and I passed it lol. Like nobody thought I was actually gonna pass my test cause I couldn't do the parking the night before lol. 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bi Rain

T-ara So good  and Wondergirls Reboot autographed CDs. Apparently they finally shipped the other day. I ordered them like weeks ago lol. 

I did did horrible the day before my driving test. I couldn't parallel park at all (I tried like 20/30 times that night) but somehow I was able to do it the day of my test and I passed it lol. Like nobody thought I was actually gonna pass my test cause I couldn't do the parking the night before lol. 

I was gonna order the So Good signed CD from Mwave, but they were only doing one members signature so I was like... Nah :dies: Yeah, they take ages. Back in January YCH and I ordered signed SONAMOO CDs and I think they arrived in May :toofunny: 

Do you drive automatic? Today on my parallel park someone was driving up behind me and stopped really close. My instructor made me complete the parallel park with the other car sitting behind me and the whole time I just thought I was going to end up reversing into the front of the other car. But luckily I didn't. :emma: 

Oh, f(x) performed both Diamond and 4 Walls live (not lip sync) today on Music Bank!
I preferred yesterdays outfits tho :(

4 Walls already nominated for Best Music Video @ 2015 MAMA 

Tbh... I didn't think the video was that great...

I prefer their performances with the choreo to the vide. :emma: 

If they'd made a dance version it would have been amazing tho

PoshLife

Back in January YCH and I ordered signed SONAMOO CDs and I think they arrived in May :toofunny: 

iconic piece of thread history tbh

YCHofficial

Tbh... I didn't think the video was that great...

I prefer their performances with the choreo to the vide. :emma: 

If they'd made a dance version it would have been amazing tho

I hate how the video randomly goes to widescreen... just keep it in one fcking format

Supersonic

Oh, f(x) performed both Diamond and 4 Walls live (not lip sync) today on Music Bank!
I preferred yesterdays outfits tho :(

1. The choreography is brilliant
2. Luna is murdering my rectum with the AHS drilldo
3. Amber's outfit is tragique

PoshLife

It's a scandal that Crayon Pop's "FM" wasn't nominated for best video. Like, sorry they didn't just dance in a box or stick their p*ssies in your face. I'd never expect them to be nominated for best group, but "FM" was a creative video with legit special effects, good choreography, an actual storyline, and nice costumes.

YCHofficial

It's a scandal that Crayon Pop's "FM" wasn't nominated for best video. Like, sorry they didn't just dance in a box or stick their p*ssies in your face. I'd never expect them to be nominated for best group, but "FM" was a creative video with legit special effects, good choreography, an actual storyline, and nice costumes.

All nominations are a joke this year.

Yeah :(

I was gonna order the So Good signed CD from Mwave, but they were only doing one members signature so I was like... Nah :dies: Yeah, they take ages. Back in January YCH and I ordered signed SONAMOO CDs and I think they arrived in May :toofunny: 

Do you drive automatic? Today on my parallel park someone was driving up behind me and stopped really close. My instructor made me complete the parallel park with the other car sitting behind me and the whole time I just thought I was going to end up reversing into the front of the other car. But luckily I didn't. :emma: 

Wow that's a long time.

Yeah I drive automatic

I have yet to actually parallel park with a car behind me. I'd be afraid of hitting them lol

Love me like money,
Love me like cars,
Love me babe, love me babe
Wherever you are.

rain_1_by_imai_san.gif

YAS

I love that song

UXAMbi2_zpsjjnryjuo.gif

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Wow that's a long time.
Yeah I drive automatic

I have yet to actually parallel park with a car behind me. I'd be afraid of hitting them lol

YAS
I love that song

UXAMbi2_zpsjjnryjuo.gif

I was told I wasn't allowed to learn in an automatic, so I have to drive manual (I think stick-shift in the US?). :emma: 

When I get my own car I'll get an automatic, I can't be bothered with the whole gears thing haha

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived