other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really hoping that "4 Walls" is a remake of "I Wish" 

It would be so amazing to have one of my favourite English artists songs be used by one of my favourite Korean artists :giveup: 

Plus that song deserved to be used as a single back in 2011/12 or at least have been put on one of Little Boots albums... But. It wasn't  :emma: 

PoshLife

Personally I think SM should retain some writers :emma: I think it's kinda weird how often demos of SM songs leak, and the demo sometimes sounds better than theirs haha

Personally I think SM should retain some writers :emma: I think it's kinda weird how often demos of SM songs leak, and the demo sometimes sounds better than theirs haha

For SNSD songs it seems it's 50/50 original songs and songs purchased from other artists/writers

f(x) is like 90% from other artists :lmao:

PoshLife

SO CASH ME OUT, OUT

ut4dlR0.gif

PAPI, LET'S GO

CUZ I KINDA LIKE IT

ut4dlR0.gif

Look who came around on Cash Me Out 5JeKgaR.png

PoshLife

Is the full album out yet? I wanna know if there's somewhere I can listen to previews of each song (like actual previews, not the 10-second instrumentals they posted on instagram :flop: ) Did they post an album teaser?

PopReaper

Is the full album out yet? I wanna know if there's somewhere I can listen to previews of each song (like actual previews, not the 10-second instrumentals they posted on instagram :flop: ) Did they post an album teaser?

http://hulkpop.com/album-fx-4-walls-the-4th-album/

---

Not Glitter making me feel like I just walked in halfway through a The Little Mermaid screening :rip:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

Does that link even lead to anything or is it just a blackhole of malware and disappointment?

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived