๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

This is EXACTLY what I'm saying. They use homo-eroticism as fan-service, but then condemn all gay people to hell. It's so hypocritical. You can't make money off us AND pretend we don't exist :smh:

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

"He has gay friends tho... He didn't mean it like that"

Not someone using the ugly homophobicย cousin of "But I have black friends, I'm not racist!" :wtf:

I didn't even bother reading the replies cuz I knew they'd be grasping at straws to defend oppa.

Also it's funny that the person he retweeted says "gay marriage doesn't exist." Ummm but it does. Like, factually it does. In several countries. That just doesn't make sense :flop:How delusional

I also need Sunmi's 2nd mini album

Wings comeback

Physical CD of Korean CMICY/Girls

Amazon to list Girl's Day pre-order

Another Japanese SNSD album

Ailee's album info

Another Shannon comeback

ย 

and I think that will do... :teehee:ย 

This is why I don't like Korea and its entertainers, music.....well just everything from koreaย in general:miley:

ย 

they are so closed minded, by far the most closed minded people in East Asia come from Korea, not surprising christianity is also stronger in korea than in any other asian country

a lot of korean people, entertainers and media detest gays and even dare to say that homos-xuality doesn't exist in Korea:saladga:

if there's something worse than an Ammerican christian is a Korean christian, they STAN for their religion and everything that it says

ย 

a lot of your korean idols are probably christian and think the same homophobic crap as him

and this is why I love Japan, they are the most open minded people in East Asia, especially when it comes to homos-xuality, you just need to see the music videos of J-POP idols, same with Anime and that popular Yaoi/Yuri thing in Japan

I mean when will a K-POP band release a controversial lesbian/gay-themed video like this and sell MILLIONS withย it?

ย 

ย 

Japan and its people have always been more progressive and better than koreans and chinese, actually chinese are even way more open minded than koreansJapan-War-Flag_240-animated-flag-gifs.gi

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Supersonic

ย 

Japan and its people have always been more progressive and better than koreans and chinese, actually chinese are even way more open minded than koreansJapan-War-Flag_240-animated-flag-gifs.gi

Using the imperial Japanese flag under which millions of Koreans have been killed, deported and raped during the Japanese reign and the second world war to show "cultural superiority" is tasteless.

Japan has shown its own forms of close-minded bigotry, such as blackface literally being trendy everyday make-up and on-going hooray patriotism that still shows disturbing similies to the one Hitler practiced during the Third Reich. Sit your ass down.

Supersonic

K/J-Pop fight #1-101: SNSD vs. 2NE1

K/J-Pop fight #102-TBA: Japan vs. Korea

:emma:

We need a new category:

tumblr_nujh12J3xB1rzh9xoo2_540.png

:dies:

Also I'm waiting for an answer to the question I asked you :oldneyde:

ย 

We need a new category:

tumblr_nujh12J3xB1rzh9xoo2_540.png

:dies:

Also I'm waiting for an answer to the question I asked you :oldneyde:

ย 

What was the question? :udidnt:ย 

Supersonic

What was the question? :udidnt:ย 

I found out my physical copy of Love & Peace has a glitch during All My Love Is For You and I wanted to if know if I'm alone with it :air:

I found out my physical copy of Love & Peace has a glitch during All My Love Is For You and I wanted to if know if I'm alone with it :air:

Which edition... Standard, Limited or Complete Limited

And AMLIFY is on Girls & Peace :usrs:ย :teehee:ย 

I'm pretty sure I ripped mine from the standard version (jewel case, without DVD) and it works fine :shrug:ย 

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived