💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

Taylor

it's taken on blogger, but the more I think about it, I feel like the future of blogging is Tumblr, so maybe we SHOULD do it on tumblr?

Nn that's cause I've registered EVERY SINGLE one we've said in case we decide to take it, so someone doesn't take it from us. :lmao:

Edit: Err.. I'm not really a fan of tumblr tbh :sweat:

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Nn that's cause I've registered EVERY SINGLE one we've said in case we decide to take it, so someone doesn't take it from us. :lmao:

the benefit of tumblr is that I feel like we'll get more views from people who follow us on there than who add our blogger site to their RSS feed. Like, does anybody even use those anymore?

I do love blogger though. but I don't want to have like 3 readers haha

LOL WAIT was it you who took kpop krew? :lmao: I was wondering why kpopkrew and thekpopkrew were both taken and BLANK lolol

Taylor

LOL WAIT was it you who took kpop krew? :lmao: I was wondering why kpopkrew and thekpopkrew were both taken and BLANK lolol

Yes, and 50 other names we suggested. Google will be calling me tomorrow asking why I've made 94993939 blogs all relating to K-Pop reviews.

So, for tumblr... What name? :sweat:

Let's go see if they're available!

it's taken on blogger, but the more I think about it, I feel like the future of blogging is Tumblr, so maybe we SHOULD do it on tumblr?

PLEASE not tumblr

Sunny

Do What U Want Catallena is sooo good

It fits sooo good :giveup:

I like dancin', and ponies....

PoshLife

okay okay we'll use blogger LOL. I was mostly making myself feel better about kpopkrew.blogspot.com being taken :lmao:

We can always make a tumblr later to promote it (like with a link to the blog post)

Anywaaaaaay, let's sit on kpop krew for a little while, make sure there aren't any complaints ( :usrs: ), etc. Then we can work on designing the site! The layout doesn't have to be perfect, of course, we can continue working on it. Maybe next week we can start reviewing things? Unless we want to go NOW and review "Overdose" and explode onto the scene lol

Do What U Want Catallena is sooo good

It fits sooo good :giveup:

omg omg omg show meeeeeee

Sunny

Let me upload it to vimeo

It is 330MB if I upload to video

550MB if I upload by my self 1080i

I like dancin', and ponies....

Taylor

Does anybody else buy physical albums? :spin:

If not, then I can post pictures/physical review of the ones I buy :spin:

PoshLife

Does anybody else buy physical albums? :spin:

If not, then I can post pictures/physical review of the ones I buy :spin:

I bought one recently :usrs:

Taylor

I bought one recently :usrs:

But, everyone will want to see the signed one more than the unsigned one. :teehee:

PoshLife

But, everyone will want to see the signed one more than the unsigned one. :teehee:

throw-table-catch-chair.gif

Taylor

throw-table-catch-chair.gif

Posh's mind right now:

IF ONLY I EMAILED STUPID JUN ARIEA ID HAVE THE FREAKING SEMI-SINGED COPY AND THE FREE LONGER CD. GRRRRRH!

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived