Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

(should have just gone for the Areia pack)

You basically got it already :usrs:

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

can someone help me understand what EXO-M and EXO-K are? Like why does the group have two segments?

Random Miku Fan

What would the probability of one of the other vocaloids making an appearance be? :giveup:

Close to zero. All indications are that it is Miku only. If there were any other Vocaloid it would most likely be Luka, and she is definitely not involved.

Don't despair though. There is a decent chance that this is all a practise run for a full Vocaloid concert tour. Crypton Future Media had said that there were several big announcements for North America coming up, and I get the distinct impression that this Gaga tour was not the biggest one.

danieljsolis

"Official" might be a strong term. There are several hundred songs that have been good enough or popular enough to be used in the concerts and/or video games, but there aren't really official sources of Miku/Vocaloid music. Anybody can write and release these songs, and something like 10,000 people have. SEGA holds contests where people submit their songs to be included in the Miku video games and then picks winners; those often end up in the concerts. Popular Vocaloid songs by professional or semi-pro musicians also get cherry-picked for the concerts.

I'm dying to know what songs Miku will be singing tonight. There are around 50 likely candidates, but if this Gaga tour has been in the works for a while, then it could be almost anything. They could have made a bunch of new animations for ArtRave using any of the thousand or so popular Miku songs, and can then reuse those for the upcoming MikuExpo concerts in Indonesia.

Oh I see, thanks for the information! That's kinda cool. (It's also cool how you appear out of the blue. :derpga:)

YAAAS BAREFOOT CONTESSA YAAAAS not watched that show in forever!

I'll add you to the list! Welcome! :hug:

:legend: Ina Garten :legend:

It's so great to know there are many Nakata fans in here! :giveup:

The only thing that saved me from Family Party was Invader Invader tbh it was s-x 

Taylor

can someone help me understand what EXO-M and EXO-K are? Like why does the group have two segments?

EXO-M sing in Mandarin Chinese

EXO-K sing in Korean

Viola

Close to zero. All indications are that it is Miku only. If there were any other Vocaloid it would most likely be Luka, and she is definitely not involved.

Don't despair though. There is a decent chance that this is all a practise run for a full Vocaloid concert tour. Crypton Future Media had said that there were several big announcements for North America coming up, and I get the distinct impression that this Gaga tour was not the biggest one.

I had a feeling it would be just her XD I was hoping to get to see some of the other ones as well XD These sorta things dont normally happen around here.

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Sunny

I don't think I will haha. I can NOT justify spending $200 on a cd haha. I mean if they came to my house and signed it in front of me, then yeah :lmao:

inb4 autographed copies is all he has left so I get one too :udidnt:

(but really inb4 I don't and am kinda disappointed 5evr)

justify my love catallena

Making the DWUW / Catallena

I like dancin', and ponies....

PoshLife

Here's a thought: even if our site reviews kpop and jpop songs, does it NEED to have both in the title? or can we just do kpop in the title (cuz, let's face it, it'll probably be like 70-30 haha) and have it understood that we'll also occasionally do JPOP songs?.

KPop Kravings

KPop Krazy

KPop Out Now

KPop Standard

The KPop Report

KPop Judges/Judges of KPop

KPop Bops (and flops :flop: )

KPop Shop (we can call ourselves the Shop :emma: )

The KPop Stop

THIS IS HARD

Taylor

I Like K-Pop Standard!

But... what if we did...

The K-Pop Standard

Edge of Glory ha impact. :emma:

PoshLife

I wonder if Report and Standard make it sound more like news stories as opposed to reviews.

PoshLife

Kind of, tbh :spin:

I think it's time for you to have a CHI CHI set, btw. Since you've gotten all their autographs and everything :usrs:

Taylor

kpopjpopreviews.blogspot.com was available - so I took it just in case (:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived