other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

But, will you get a free copy of Longer? :hor:

tumblr_inline_mq1hgmQqMb1qz4rgp.gif

:creepflop:

nnnnnnnnnn I can't believe you got all that free sh*t meanwhile I'm gonna get my non-autograph copy in like three months and it'll probably be cracked when it arrives too

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taylor

nnnnnnnnnn I can't believe you got all that free sh*t meanwhile I'm gonna get my non-autograph copy in like three months and it'll probably be cracked when it arrives too

Mine was a little bent on the corner so I'll need to see if I can flatten it a bit. :emma:

Oh, and don't worry. Jun Areia didn't sign mine.

Inb4 he signs yours to make up for lack of CHI CHI signatures.

:lmao:

Random Miku Fan

Miku has some official songs out so they just use a playback of what they have in a hologram. I don't know how Miku would do for artRave if there's no holographic screen around... 

"Official" might be a strong term. There are several hundred songs that have been good enough or popular enough to be used in the concerts and/or video games, but there aren't really official sources of Miku/Vocaloid music. Anybody can write and release these songs, and something like 10,000 people have. SEGA holds contests where people submit their songs to be included in the Miku video games and then picks winners; those often end up in the concerts. Popular Vocaloid songs by professional or semi-pro musicians also get cherry-picked for the concerts.

I'm dying to know what songs Miku will be singing tonight. There are around 50 likely candidates, but if this Gaga tour has been in the works for a while, then it could be almost anything. They could have made a bunch of new animations for ArtRave using any of the thousand or so popular Miku songs, and can then reuse those for the upcoming MikuExpo concerts in Indonesia.

Can I join? I used to be a big k-pop fan but now I'm more into the japanese pop. :D
My favourite korean groups are SNSD, T-ara, SHINee & Infinite!^^
From the j-pop scene I adore MEG, Capsule, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Namie Amuro, Koda Kumi, Ayumi Hamasaki, Miliyah Kato.. (they are a lot but I think that this is enough XD)
sorry if this isnt the right place to write this, I'm new here~

Antichrist

Can I join? I used to be a big k-pop fan but now I'm more into the japanese pop. :D

From the j-pop scene I adore MEG, Capsule, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Namie Amuro, Koda Kumi, Ayumi Hamasaki, Miliyah Kato.. (they are a lot but I think that this is enough XD)

Ohaiiii & welcomeeeeee. I see you like T-ara & Kyary :legend: :heart:

PoshLife

Of course you can join! Welcome to GGD and to the KPOP|JPOP thread!

Ahhh Namie Amuro is one of my favorites! What are some of your favorite songs of hers??

Have you heard Koda Kumi's newest album, "Bon Voyage?" I'm obsessed with it!

Ohaiiii & welcomeeeeee. I see you like T-ara & Kyary :legend: :heart:

Hiii! Yes, I do. Whats your favourite Kyary song?~

Of course you can join! Welcome to GGD and to the KPOP|JPOP thread!

Ahhh Namie Amuro is one of my favorites! What are some of your favorite songs of hers??

Have you heard Koda Kumi's newest album, "Bon Voyage?" I'm obsessed with it!

I love Kumi's new album!!! Especially Dreaming Now! and Loaded :D

My favourite Amuro songs are Heaven, Fast Car, In the spotlight and more!

Antichrist

Ughh that's a hard one :emma:

I REALLY like Onedari 44°C & Girigiri Safe :3

Then there's Invader Invader & Mi and basically all of her discography. But lately I really love Family Party :legend:

Ughh that's a hard one :emma:

I REALLY like Oyasumi 44°C & Girigiri Safe :3

Then there's Invader Invader & Mi and basically all of her discography. But lately I really love Family Party :legend:

Family Party is kinda good. Not Nakata's best work for her, but I like it. Tbh the singles from this era are nothing special but I have big hopes for Kira Kira Killer! It sounds really good!

I'm inlove with the Invader Invader extended mix tho.

Viola

Gackt-Kawaii-gackt-21615686-1024-768.jpg

That is all.

Yas Gackt

Yas

omg that's amazing! and how does it work with live shows? (for example the opening for artRave) are there "official" songs or albums?

She'll do the most popular songs that have been signed by record companies companies.

So World is Mine is a given cause it's her biggest song. She'll most likely do songs off of Supercell because it's her most popular and well known album. Supercell originally was an independent album but then it got signed by Sony Music. (So all songs that she'll sing tonight have been signed by record companies.)

PLEASE DO POPIPO

PLS

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Antichrist

Family Party is kinda good. Not Nakata's best work for her, but I like it. Tbh the singles from this era are nothing special but I have big hopes for Kira Kira Killer! It sounds really good!

I'm inlove with the Invader Invader extended mix tho.

The 2 singles so far are 'applied' to the anime Kyary really loves, since both are used in that anime. I cant really remember the name right now :sweat:

Kira Kira sounds like slayage, have huge hopes for it :party:

PoshLife

Dreaming Now is so good! omg and Loaded :giveup: I think my favorite is U Know (Who I Am). It's so fun, it reminds me a lot of Applause!

For Namie... "Wonder Woman" is like my favorite song ever :bunny: The entire FEEL album is sooo good.

Dreaming Now is so good! omg and Loaded :giveup: I think my favorite is U Know (Who I Am). It's so fun, it reminds me a lot of Applause!

For Namie... "Wonder Woman" is like my favorite song ever :bunny: The entire FEEL album is sooo good.

FEEL is pure slayage! I also love Kumi's U Know! Amazing song!

Viola

"Official" might be a strong term. There are several hundred songs that have been good enough or popular enough to be used in the concerts and/or video games, but there aren't really official sources of Miku/Vocaloid music. Anybody can write and release these songs, and something like 10,000 people have. SEGA holds contests where people submit their songs to be included in the Miku video games and then picks winners; those often end up in the concerts. Popular Vocaloid songs by professional or semi-pro musicians also get cherry-picked for the concerts.

I'm dying to know what songs Miku will be singing tonight. There are around 50 likely candidates, but if this Gaga tour has been in the works for a while, then it could be almost anything. They could have made a bunch of new animations for ArtRave using any of the thousand or so popular Miku songs, and can then reuse those for the upcoming MikuExpo concerts in Indonesia.

What would the probability of one of the other vocaloids making an appearance be? :giveup:

Len,Rin,Kaito,Gakupo :emo:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Taylor

LMFAO ordered a copy of Andamiros Hypnotize mini album off Amazon Japan (should have just gone for the Areia pack)

And the photobook wasn't glued onto the cd :lmao:

:toofunny: had to superglue it back on

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived