💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

Vocaloids are software that anybody can buy*. There are tons of different kinds whose voices are provided by actual people, Gackt provided his voice for the vocaloid Gakupo, Yohio provided his voice for YOHIOloid,ect. Everyday people can make them sing songs (Not as easy as it sounds though.Software is complicated asf to use.) and make albums. 

When I DL albums I judge by the cover. Since anybody can make the songs on their computer it's hard to tell what would be worth DL and what's not. The nicer the cover the harder the work you can tell a person has put into their album. Not saying that I havent DL some albums with nice covers with horrible songs and albums with horrible covers that end up having good songs. I do auto DL albums from certain lesser known/Newer Vocaloids who don't have as much stuff out. (Like Luo Tianyi. #NeedAllHerAlbums #NeedFullSingSingSingAlbum.)

There is also UTAU which is a free vocaloid like software. The only difference is Utaus don't sound as nice and since it's not offical like Vocaloids are there are a bajillion fanmade utaus out there.

*Except For Galaco Who was only obtainable by winning a Contest.You can obtain her voicebank though since many have uploaded it online. Just can't buy it.

whoaaaaaa I didn't know all that! I thought only the companies that owned the vocaloid made songs, I didn't realize there was software that allowed people (with the time/skills) to make songs, too.

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Viola

whoaaaaaa I didn't know all that! I thought only the companies that owned the vocaloid made songs, I didn't realize there was software that allowed people (with the time/skills) to make songs, too.

Yep :3

It's expensive software too DX

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PoshLife

Yep :3

It's expensive software too DX

Gackt-Kawaii-gackt-21615686-1024-768.jpg

That is all.

danieljsolis

WHY HAVE I NOT FOUND THIS THREAD EARLIER

I'd so love to be part of this thread!

There is only one group I forever love:

Perfume1.jpg

Perfume :legend:

occasionally I listen to SNSD, 2NE1 (very lovely), Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and I'm opening up to a few.

PoshLife

Perfume1.jpg

occasionally I listen to SNSD, 2NE1 (very lovely), Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and I'm opening up to a few.

Hi! omg "Monochrome Effect" is my jam. I think I read somewhere that they're going to make a comeback soon! I need to get into more of their songs.

ps I love your Ina Garten set :lmao:

103582860149203178_axMzTsip_c.jpg

Antichrist

I'd so love to be part of this thread!

Perfume1.jpg

:legend: :legend:

Welcome to the thread :hug:

danieljsolis

Hi! omg "Monochrome Effect" is my jam. I think I read somewhere that they're going to make a comeback soon! I need to get into more of their songs.

ps I love your Ina Garten set :lmao:

Yes! :giveup: There are 4 queens in my life, those 3 girls and one massive one for Ina Garten. 

They are! They haven't released anything in awhile since last year, and there's word around their new single that it's somewhat different from the rest! It's exciting, but waiting for their singles takes forever. :giveup:

+ + + + + +      P     E      R      F      U      M      E      + + + + + + 

I love how recently they've been reaching out globally, and they're doing it right (somewhat) through their technological concept. It feels like you're watching performance art. Class. :legend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihNaFCEd0Ms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOUcCrjiOu0

Poker

Vocaloids are software that anybody can buy*. There are tons of different kinds whose voices are provided by actual people, Gackt provided his voice for the vocaloid Gakupo, Yohio provided his voice for YOHIOloid,ect. Everyday people can make them sing songs (Not as easy as it sounds though.Software is complicated asf to use.) and make albums. 

When I DL albums I judge by the cover. Since anybody can make the songs on their computer it's hard to tell what would be worth DL and what's not. The nicer the cover the harder the work you can tell a person has put into their album. Not saying that I havent DL some albums with nice covers with horrible songs and albums with horrible covers that end up having good songs. I do auto DL albums from certain lesser known/Newer Vocaloids who don't have as much stuff out. (Like Luo Tianyi. #NeedAllHerAlbums #NeedFullSingSingSingAlbum.)

There is also UTAU which is a free vocaloid like software. The only difference is Utaus don't sound as nice and since it's not offical like Vocaloids are there are a bajillion fanmade utaus out there.

*Except For Galaco Who was only obtainable by winning a Contest.You can obtain her voicebank though since many have uploaded it online. Just can't buy it.

omg that's amazing! and how does it work with live shows? (for example the opening for artRave) are there "official" songs or albums?

Kindness rules all.

Antichrist

I need more not basic af k-pop songs does anyone have any ...somewhat expiremental/different/unique songs theyd like to share...i'm listening to this playlist and its all really ****ty pop and is kind of turning me off from this genre tbh...before kpop took over I was all experimental and/or psychedelic pop/rock/folk, so this is a huge change for me that i'm still adjusting to lmao. i'm aware of how dumb this sounds considering ive been talking like i know my **** for like 1 week in this thread, so thats why this is in a spoiler...

have i mentioned im a total newbie 2 k-pop

:smh:

capital M-E-S-S

which is mostly true

:emma:

Perhaps you should check out After School? :hor:

PoshLife

I need more not basic af k-pop songs does anyone have any ...somewhat expiremental/different/unique songs theyd like to share...i'm listening to this playlist and its all really ****ty pop and is kind of turning me off from this genre tbh...before kpop took over I was all experimental and/or psychedelic pop/rock/folk, so this is a huge change for me that i'm still adjusting to lmao. i'm aware of how dumb this sounds considering ive been talking like i know my **** for like 1 week in this thread, so thats why this is in a spoiler...

have i mentioned im a total newbie 2 k-pop

:smh:

I don't think I have any experimental songs, but can you share the basic/sh*tty playlist? I might like it :toofunny:

I don't think I have any experimental songs, but can you share the basic/sh*tty playlist? I might like it :toofunny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql-F0wVITR0

about 1/3 of the playlist is good, the rest is  :eww:

EDIT: Okay, looking back at the songs, there are really only a couple bad songs

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived