oh well :emma:

This list is missing a song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGKeA3xUzxU

Feast as this bop guides you to new and exciting positions. :emma:

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taylor

What a warm welcome from everybody, thank you so much! 

@Catallena Thanks for the recommandations! I've read a lot about CHICHI on here  But the song is pretty good!

I had to give Catallena a few more listens to like it, but it's really catchy.

To JJCC, I'm not really into boy groups, I don't know why. I've heard a few but I never really got hooked on the songs, I only listened to a few, but it really wasn't my thing.

@flo As you all probably guessed, I like SNSD   They were the group that got me into K-Pop. That was over a year ago, but since they're still the only group I really like I still consider myself as new to K-Pop.

But they are some songs from other groups I like, like T-ara and f(x). I will give them a few more listens from now on I guess!

@Taylor Yes, if you wouldn't have directly mentioned me, I would've never posted here.  And yes, I would like to be added, thank you!

@Miku Thank you! I'm also a shy person in real life, so I never thought that I would ever make a post. But it's okay, I was just kinda "startled" at first seeing people mentioning me and encouraging me to post here.

It was just that I didn't thought that people would actually "care" for who's reading the thread, never happened on other forums before, but I also thought that it was a really nice gesture!

I hope I answered everything and everyone. I would've quoted you, but at first, I guess you guys have to explain to me how to quote more people at once if you don't mind. I could also need some help on how to make a good avi, so embarrassing.

Girls’ Generation was what got me onto K-Pop too! Run Devil Run was the first K-Pop song I ever heard. :hehe:

I’ll put SNSD as one of your favourite artists beside your name (: - If you’d like me to add anymore, just say and I’ll be sure to add them as soon as I can!

It took me 18 months to make my first post here, as I’m pretty shy too! But, with posting here I think it’s helped bring me out of my shell a little - as least on the internet anyways. :yes:

To multi quote it’s kinda confusing at first because there is no longer a ‘multi-quote’ button on the forums. The easiest way is to just hit ‘Quote’ on all the posts you want to reply to and all of them should appear in the posting box for you to write under.

If the posts you want to quote go over more than one page, then the easiest way is to quote all the post(s) you’d like from the first page, and then press the little ‘lightswitch’ icon in the top left corner of the posting box. It will put you into ‘BB Code’ mode. Just copy the code, go to the other page is where you want to quote from, press paste and then carry on quoting from that page.

I hope that made sense? :duck:

Oh, and you can only quote 5 posts at one time.

-

For an avi, you might like to ask Sunny, PopReaper or as they are all ‘Graphic Artists’ and will be able to make you an avi!

If you’d like to make one yourself, the only restriction is that it has to be 50kb or less in size, and a pixel size between 150x150 to 200x200 is recommended.

:sara:

no but starting next month I'll be in Syracuse, New York, which I understand is pretty close to Southeast Canada :laughga:

I should go to Canada :udidnt:

Yes you should, you'll love it :gaga:

PoshLife

It's finally coming!!!!!!

Faints.gif

I've been waiting so long for SM to set a comeback date!!

Hopefully once EXO comes back, all the others will, too, and the shows will resume.

Sunny

Every time I see an artRAVE picture I think of Kyaru Paymu Paymu (I probably spelled it wrong)

I like dancin', and ponies....

Taylor

Every time I see an artRAVE picture I think of Kyaru Paymu Paymu (I probably spelled it wrong)

It's spelled Kyary Pamyu Pamyu :yes:

Sunny

Oh well.. :emma:

capital M-E-S-S

capital M-D-N-A

Antichrist

capital M-D-N-A

:emma:

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=011&aid=0002506421

posting this from OneHallyu:

-PSY coming back in second half of 2014

-WINNER's debut delayed to second half, aswell

-new girl group from YG to debut in second half, not too sure about this one tho

+BIGBANG apparently having a comeback in second half, too.

I call 2014 the year of YG :giveup:

Sunny

capital H-I-M HEY, HEY, HEY :bunny:

Express yourself don't repress yourself 

PoshLife

Express yourself don't repress yourself 

SunChi kid rejoice the truth

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived