Still waiting for a TOPXGD private bedtime tape :emma:

Taeyang

#LeakDat****

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Viola

wtf is going on in this thread right now  :confused:  :confused:  :confused:  :confused:

The result of when I start posting in this thread :emma:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PoshLife

Yes it'll be called "The Crush Monster" :lolgaga:

idk why but this made me LMAO

Taylor

Yes it'll be called "The Crush Monster" :lolgaga:

Paparazzi 2.0 will take it's picture and the heat of it's flash will make it melt ;)

Guys..What BigBang album should I listen to first? I have yet to listen to a full one. There's so many :smh:

Antichrist

Guys..What BigBang album should I listen to first? I have yet to listen to a full one. There's so many :smh:

'Still Alive' repackage :emma:

I think that's their 'newest' album. It's pretty good :party:

for now :emma:

It's pretty fast now, admin reseted the server or smthin so apparently it wont lag anymore :party:

rutiagaga

Special Edition of Still Alive! And G-Dragon's Coup D'état Parts 1 and 2 (each half is like an EP) :party:

So I found this K-POP Rave company thing that tours around where I live...Two of my favourite things, together :giveup:

but it's 19+ :noparty:

Anyone here live in South-eastern Canada?

PoshLife

So I found this K-POP Rave company thing that tours around where I live...Two of my favourite things, together :giveup:

but it's 19+ :noparty:

Anyone here live in South-eastern Canada?

no but starting next month I'll be in Syracuse, New York, which I understand is pretty close to Southeast Canada :laughga:

I should go to Canada :udidnt:

What a warm welcome from everybody, thank you so much! :hug:

@Catallena Thanks for the recommandations! I've read a lot about CHICHI on here :) But the song is pretty good!
I had to give Catallena a few more listens to like it, but it's really catchy.
To JJCC, I'm not really into boy groups, I don't know why. I've heard a few but I never really got hooked on the songs, I only listened to a few, but it really wasn't my thing.

@flo As you all probably guessed, I like SNSD :hehe:  They were the group that got me into K-Pop. That was over a year ago, but since they're still the only group I really like I still consider myself as new to K-Pop.
But they are some songs from other groups I like, like T-ara and f(x). I will give them a few more listens from now on I guess!

@Taylor Yes, if you wouldn't have directly mentioned me, I would've never posted here.  And yes, I would like to be added, thank you! :)

@Miku Thank you! I'm also a shy person in real life, so I never thought that I would ever make a post. But it's okay, I was just kinda "startled" at first seeing people mentioning me and encouraging me to post here.
It was just that I didn't thought that people would actually "care" for who's reading the thread, never happened on other forums before, but I also thought that it was a really nice gesture!

I hope I answered everything and everyone. I would've quoted you, but at first, I guess you guys have to explain to me how to quote more people at once if you don't mind. I could also need some help on how to make a good avi, so embarrassing. :shy:  

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived