Antichrist

Mess :emma:

THEY ALL ARE OKAY 

tumblr_n461ylfwwQ1qire4ko2_500.jpg

:worship:  :worship:  

my bae is the hottest tho

having a leg-fetish meltdown rn

I'm busted, I guess

No really, I wanted to put my account on anonymous, I just didn't know how to that

I was just stalking that thread to get some inspirations on what I should listen next to, since I'm still pretty new to K-Pop.

I'm not really someone who writes much in forums, I'm always more the silnt reader

But maybe I will make a post every now and then from now on

Hello there :heart:

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm busted, I guess :hehe:

No really, I wanted to put my account on anonymous, I just didn't know how to that :fail:

I was just stalking that thread to get some inspirations on what I should listen next to, since I'm still pretty new to K-Pop.

I'm not really someone who writes much in forums, I'm always more the silent reader :yes:

But maybe I will make a post every now and then from now on :)

I'm sure a lot of us can give you some recommendations!  :)

What kind of music do you like~

PoshLife

omg the thighs on the one who's squatting... gimme gimme gimme :saira:

OMG i thought i was the only one with a leg fetish :giveup: 

It's actually bad  :toofunny:

When I didn't know who Block B was, I decided P.O would be my bias just because of his legs in this video:

seriously :heat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmJG1e-0Emg

Taylor

No really, I wanted to put my account on anonymous, I just didn't know how to that :fail:

I'm not really someone who writes much in forums, I'm always more the silent reader

Yay! We got you to post! :hehe:

If you'd like to be added to the list of K/J Pop fans in the OP, just let me know :) :sara:

omg the thighs on the one who's squatting... gimme gimme gimme :saira:

Taeil? :giggle:

yas i need to get everyone here to stan the true kings of khip hop tbh

Sunny

I'm not really someone who writes much in forums, I'm always more the silent reader :yes:

omg a sunny fan yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

I like dancin', and ponies....

Antichrist

OMG i thought i was the only one with a leg fetish :giveup:

It's actually bad  :toofunny:

When I didn't know who Block B was, I decided P.O would be my bias just because of his legs in this video:

seriously :heat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmJG1e-0Emg

Legs > life

I wish Zico would let his hair grow out, and then get dreadlocks. He looked soooooooooo good with them in Nilili Mambo :giveup:

PopReaper

I'm not really someone who writes much in forums, I'm always more the silent reader

yaaaaaaas :party::hug:

Adding one video to Posh/Catallena's list:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0_1odmqmCM

:laughga:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Legs > life

I wish Zico would let his hair grow out, and then get dreadlocks. He looked soooooooooo good with them in Nilili Mambo :giveup:

I know right :giveup:

Nobody else liked them though :emma:

Viola

It's fine.I'm a lurker too on other sites.Don't let people make you feel like you need to post, especially if it makes you uncomfortable :hug:. You're more than welcome to chat with us at any time.

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PopReaper

I think we should pick a few songs and create a TOP 20 Recommended K-POP/J-POP songs playlist on 8tracks instead of posting YT links everytime a new member appears :flop:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

yaaaaaaas :party::hug:

Adding one video to Posh/Catallena's list:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0_1odmqmCM

:laughga:

omg I seriously need to add this to my list. And "Wolf is Stupid." But I only have room for one more :udidnt:

(inb4 I get rid of JJCC to make room cuz let's face it, that song is pretty boring LOL)

Antichrist

I know right :giveup:

Nobody else liked them though :emma:

HOW DID THEY NOT LIKE HIS DREADLOCKS.

I thought they're real, at first. Then I noticed it looks pretty unusual, and saw they're not real.

He would look 328942325x hotter with a few piercings, tattoos & dreadlocks :giveup:

omg I seriously need to add this to my list. And "Wolf is Stupid." But I only have room for one more :udidnt:

(inb4 I get rid of JJCC to make room cuz let's face it, that song is pretty boring LOL)

:udidnt:

PoshLife

I think we should pick a few songs and create a TOP 20 Recommended K-POP/J-POP songs playlist on 8tracks instead of posting YT links everytime a new member appears :flop:

That's a good idea.

The reason I have my 4-5 songs I post every time someone asks for recs is because I feel like giving someone a BIG list of songs is a little bit overwhelming? So I just picked the 4-5 songs I thought people talked about a LOT on here (CHI CHI, JJCC, Orange Caramel...) so someone who was new could join all the discussions.

I just felt like explaining that :emma:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived