other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antichrist

So I registered on this OneHallyu forum.. It's kind of a mess.. I'm glad it has JROCK threads, but some people there have like 30 gifs for their signature, I cant even normally scroll through the page without everything freezing a couple of times :smh:

PoshLife

So I registered on this OneHallyu forum.. It's kind of a mess.. I'm glad it has JROCK threads, but some people there have like 30 gifs for their signature, I cant even normally scroll through the page without everything freezing a couple of times :smh:

Yeah I'm starting to think I'm not going to find a kpop forum that meets my needs :spin:

OR A DIRTY KPOP BLOG :crossed:

Antichrist

Yeah I'm starting to think I'm not going to find a kpop forum that meets my needs :spin:

OR A DIRTY KPOP BLOG :crossed:

There's not a single kpop forum with decent rules & no gif spammage on signature :emma:

Lots of dirty kpop blogs tho :emma: Just search. :emma:

PoshLife

There's not a single kpop forum with decent rules & no gif spammage on signature :emma:

Lots of dirty kpop blogs tho :emma: Just search. :emma:

I've found a bunch but none that have posted in like... the past 10 months haha. I want one that I can follow and will update regularly.

Antichrist

I've found a bunch but none that have posted in like... the past 10 months haha. I want one that I can follow and will update regularly.

Well, mess. We should expand GGD to a completely new kpop section :emma:

PoshLife

Well, mess. We should expand GGD to a completely new kpop section :emma:

not gonna lie, I might make one haha. I mean, it'd be easy; just make a template on photoshop that you can pop the confession and a photo into.

But would anybody submit? :hor:

Antichrist

not gonna lie, I might make one haha. I mean, it'd be easy; just make a template on photoshop that you can pop the confession and a photo into.

But would anybody submit? :hor:

If you'd promote it on AKP, and a few other forums, I'm sure there would be a ton of submissions :party::hor:

PoshLife

If you'd promote it on AKP, and a few other forums, I'm sure there would be a ton of submissions :party::hor:

I might make it :lmao:

I feel like I'd have to fill it with fake submissions first, so people will think it's getting submissions and submit their own :smh:

Antichrist

I might make it :lmao:

I feel like I'd have to fill it with fake submissions first, so people will think it's getting submissions and submit their own :smh:

Yeah I think that too, else nobody will submit anything, thinking the blog is dead :emma:

amg There's like a gazillion JPOP bands we're missing out on. What is all of this :giveup:

Taylor

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMG :excited2: IT HAS AN ENGLISH VERSION!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWMvhVmbdAs

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSS

Taylor

:crossed: Says it's not going to be a s-xy concept, which means it's not the long awaited 'Underwear' :cry:

Jk

ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney.jpg

Antichrist

:crossed: Says it's not going to be a s-xy concept, which means it's not the long awaited 'Underwear' :cry:

Jk

ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney.jpg

I'm expecting another Oh!MyGod! sized slayage tbh :giveup:

Glad it's not a s-xy concept, it would get too boring, having another one after 'Something'.

money you say?

PoshLife

Jk

ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney.jpg

Got my dolla bills ready

Eunji2.gif

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived