💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

Antichrist

JJCC or legs? :emma:

Mak said they're dropping the album in July (so they're waiting until after the World Cup, like I guess a lot of groups will be doing). So maybe a new single late this month?

:emma: x1000000000000

OHHHH, well that's awesome. I need a power-dance-electro single from them tbh :giveup:

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopReaper

Mak said they're dropping the album in July (so they're waiting until after the World Cup, like I guess a lot of groups will be doing). So maybe a new single late this month?

Everyone coming back during my birthday month yaaaaaaaass :legend::giveup:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

:emma: x1000000000000

OHHHH, well that's awesome. I need a power-dance-electro single from them tbh :giveup:

omg I knowwwww. They said they released a slower song first because they thought a faster first single was too predictable and they wanted to surprise people. So I'm hoping the second single is much faster.

And I need a new single from TINT too :crossed: I wouldn't be surprised if they release an album after the World Cup too, since Molla Molla Molla was their second single.

Viola

BoA IS FAB

#OWNALLDEMALBUMS
#CUMTOAMURICAANDMYHOUSE

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PoshLife

BoA IS FAB

#OWNALLDEMALBUMS

#CUMTOAMURICAANDMYHOUSE

after her movie's box office performance, I think it's gonna be a loooooong time 'til she's back in America :usrs:

:teehee:

Taylor

after her movie's box office performance, I think it's gonna be a loooooong time 'til she's back in America

Ooohh... Shade. :teehee:

Nn you're sig looks REALLY big :lmao:

-

I'm being really sad an looking at the flight records for the plane a parcel of mine is on :emma:

Korea post tells you what flight it's on :rip: :smh:

PoshLife

Ooohh... Shade. :teehee:

Nn you're sig looks REALLY big :lmao:

-

I'm being really sad an looking at the flight records for the plane a parcel of mine is on :emma:

Korea post tells you what flight it's on :rip::smh:

they're like WE'RE CHI CHI BITCH

Is it the LIE cd? haha. I don't have package tracking so I literally have NO idea when it's going to get here. It did ship, though.

Viola

after her movie's box office performance, I think it's gonna be a loooooong time 'til she's back in America :usrs:

:teehee:

BoA wouldn't be back reguardless. Her labels a ****hole who doesn't care about her. 

Taylor

Is it the LIE cd? haha. I don't have package tracking so I literally have NO idea when it's going to get here. It did ship, though.

Nope, I didn't get tracking for that either I don't think... Lemme check.

It's the signed SNSD albums I ordered. :party:

Parcelforce don't deliver on a Saturday (I don't think) but I'm heading back to pick stuff up from Uni tomorrow so if it gets to the local depot (10 mins away from my Uni) then I'll just pick it up on my way back home.

-

I'm also home alone this weekend so... K-Pop/J-Pop party :awesome: :derpga:

Antichrist

omg I knowwwww. They said they released a slower song first because they thought a faster first single was too predictable and they wanted to surprise people. So I'm hoping the second single is much faster.

And I need a new single from TINT too :crossed: I wouldn't be surprised if they release an album after the World Cup too, since Molla Molla Molla was their second single.

I wouldn't be surprised if TINT doesn't comeback at all. EXO is going to kill them next week if schedules get back as planned :emma:

Taylor

Is the girl next to her having her period? :emma:

Who? Jessica? :emma:

Idk :lmao: But her face... :lmao:

Viola

Is the girl next to her having her period? :emma:

PMSSICA

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived