Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

Why did nobody tell me you get a poster with like every single CD you buy APART from if you buy them from Amazon?

:emma: I feel cheated out of like 80 posters :cry: :lmao:

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaDragon

You should! I'm enjoying it so far. I mean it doesn't have the same level of interaction that GGD has in terms of really getting to know people and having actual conversations in the threads, but it's nice to be surrounded by other kpop fans, and whenever you have a question or anything, someone there usually knows the answer.

Yeah! Are you a member on there?

I used to go on there before it died lol was the best forum ever! I go on other forums like kayo or one hallyu sometimes since they're more active.

Absolutely PERFECT photos of 2NE1 for Vogue Korea:

2NE1_1398828064_20140429_2NE1_3.jpg2NE1_1398828098_20140429_2NE1_4.jpg2NE1_1398828099_20140429_2NE1_5.jpg2NE1_1398828151_20140429_2NE1_6.jpg

Read about it here

LOVING THESE!

MINZY LOOKIN FIRECE AS WELL AS DARA IN THE 1ST PIC (THE RED BG)

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PoshLife

Listen to an English interview with Prince Mak. He mentions his busy schedule, Eddy translating for him while he's studying Korean, and the album drops after the world cup, probably in july. It will be generally faster than At First.

http://www.sbs.com.au/popasia/blog/2014/04/29/jjcc-aussie-member-prince-mak-extended-interview

He sounds sooo australian haha

@Posh Did you get an email to ask you to join Areia creations Facebook group? :lmao:

PoshLife

@Posh Did you get an email to ask you to join Areia creations Facebook group? :lmao:

LOL no and I better not haha

LOL no and I better not haha

I got one from 'Sam' inviting me to join their Facebook group...

... I was like... Thanks, but... No thanks... :emma:

Welpp, I suddenly became obssesed with Orange Caramel's 'Shanghai Romance' :emma:

I dk if my message sent on FB the other day or not but you didnt say if you wanted the person in your FB cover in the center, to left or right XD

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Welpp, I suddenly became obssesed with Orange Caramel's 'Shanghai Romance' :emma:

I'm obsessed with that whole album :emma:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived