• Created
  • Last Reply

This album is capital S SLAYING me. 

Listen to the hidden gem that is EvoL :legend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nfxJxr9vls

Antichrist

tumblr_m1adtySexi1qzbnedo1_500.jpg

IS THERE A KPOP GIRL GROUP NAMED FOOT :rip:

EDIT: OMG ITS GIRLS GENERATION. DID THEY PURPOSELY MISSPELL 'HOOT' AS 'FOOT' :lmao:

With pleasure!

So this whole 'rock' thing is kind of a new sound for her, but here are two songs that I really like:

Kimi Ni Okuru Uta

Star Drop

Unfortunately, I can't find a video of her VERY best song, "Tada," anywhere. That's the first song of hers I loved. I'm sure there are downloads (of the album it's on, "Open the Gate"), but I can't post it here :giveup: It's SUCH a good song though 

I love Stardrop :emo: It's so depressing, but so good :emo:

PoshLife

I love Stardrop :emo: It's so depressing, but so good :emo:

That was the first song of hers I ever listened to! I downloaded it right away. To be honest the whole "Open the Gate" album is really good, it's worth finding a download for (at least for like the first four songs haha)

Antichrist

That was the first song of hers I ever listened to! I downloaded it right away. To be honest the whole "Open the Gate" album is really good, it's worth finding a download for (at least for like the first four songs haha)

I found one of her albums, 'Close To You', uploaded on jmp3up.info. Is it any good?

PoshLife

I found one of her albums, 'Close To You', uploaded on jmp3up.info. Is it any good?

Um it's okay. It's not exactly upbeat :flop:

Please find Open the Gate :emo: I need someone else who knows the song "Tada" :emo:

(seriously though it's such a good song LOL)

Antichrist

Um it's okay. It's not exactly upbeat :flop:

Please find Open the Gate :emo: I need someone else who knows the song "Tada" :emo:

(seriously though it's such a good song LOL)

I'll try to find it :emma:

What about this collab she did with Miss Monday? Or at least it says so on the page. Do you know anything about it? :emma:

PoshLife

I'll try to find it :emma:

What about this collab she did with Miss Monday? Or at least it says so on the page. Do you know anything about it? :emma:

It's pretty nice. Again, not really upbeat (I say that like it's a bad thing, I guess I just prefer her faster songs) http://www.jpopsuki.tv/video/Miss-Monday---Sayonara-feat-Sayuri-Sugawara-/e44f52177dc10eb5407977f3f42d9e0c

PoshLife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=338tp_VdTQw The same guy that remixed Love is Energy has remixed Mr. Mr.!

Not you guys paying dust to the already underrated EvoL :emo:

Can I just say I love my avi on AllKPop? thv_738008_1398789794_Untitled.jpg:legend:

:legend: I kinda wanna make an allkpop account, but I'm not sure.

GagaDragon

This album is capital S SLAYING me. 

Listen to the hidden gem that is EvoL :legend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nfxJxr9vls

Second Evolution slays so hard!!! Hayana & Say :wub:

Can I just say I love my avi on AllKPop? thv_738008_1398789794_Untitled.jpg:legend:

AKP forums right???

PoshLife

Not you guys paying dust to the already underrated EvoL :emo:

:legend: I kinda wanna make an allkpop account, but I'm not sure.

You should! I'm enjoying it so far. I mean it doesn't have the same level of interaction that GGD has in terms of really getting to know people and having actual conversations in the threads, but it's nice to be surrounded by other kpop fans, and whenever you have a question or anything, someone there usually knows the answer.

AKP forums right???

Yeah! Are you a member on there?

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived