Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

Antichrist

That post in this thread? Or on the forum in general? :spin:

-

Oh, forgot to post earlier... Here is the link if you wanna buy a LIE CD for $4.99 :emma:

No no, there was a thread few hours ago, 2NE1 linked you to it!

I was thinking that same thing... :eww: It's really gross. Prejudice against the whole genre because they're asian. And also implying they all look the same. What kind of gross racism? 

You should of seen the comments when Crayon Pop was announced as the opening act. It's really sad tbh, mostly for Gaga. It's obvious she adores kpop/jpop, and then we have a bunch of racist fans :fail:

The whole "these asians all look alike" is getting SO tired. But to be honest the original poster set that thread up to be a shade thread by starting it out dissing Iggy. Even if it was all in jest, obviously people on here get insulted whenever their fave is even remotely attacked and GO IN. There are a lot more people on GGD who like KPOP/JPOP acts - whether it's the 2NE1 fans, the Kyary fans, or the people I made into CHI CHI fans - than we realize sometimes, since most don't participate in this thread. So take comfort in that! And the haters can get the hell over it because Gaga chose KPOP opening acts anyway 

tbh CL >>> Iggy

but i like both so its ok :emma:

Still waiting for TINT to be the opening act for Europe dates.

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Still waiting for TINT to be the opening act for Europe dates.

I would be on the FIRST plane across the Atlantic.

I know right?!

I'm sorry, but they were being blatant racists and should get WPs, but of course they won't. 

The whole "these asians all look alike" is getting SO tired. But to be honest the original poster set that thread up to be a shade thread by starting it out dissing Iggy. Even if it was all in jest, obviously people on here get insulted whenever their fave is even remotely attacked and GO IN. There are a lot more people on GGD who like KPOP/JPOP acts - whether it's the 2NE1 fans, the Kyary fans, or the people I made into CHI CHI fans - than we realize sometimes, since most don't participate in this thread. So take comfort in that! And the haters can get the hell over it because Gaga chose KPOP opening acts anyway :ohwell:

Hard not to get riled up at the ignorance/rudeness but I honsetly think it's what they want. But I agree. Not the first time someone did that with 2NE1...Someone made a thread like that back when Crush came out...Wonder if it was the same person. :huh: (The obvious going to piss people off thread by bashing someone and saying 2NE1 is better.) I hid my posts in there...After I've had sometime to calm down I realize theres no point in arguing with these people because A. it won't change a thing, B. I don't wanna be down on there level and C. I feel bad afterwards.Especially since this site is full of teens and I should know better.Not only that but honestly I was ignorant around 15 as well. #ScrewEvurybodaysFeelinz #RawrIHat3Chu Sorta thing :emma:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

No no, there was a thread few hours ago, 2NE1 linked you to it!

You should of seen the comments when Crayon Pop was announced as the opening act. It's really sad tbh, mostly for Gaga. It's obvious she adores kpop/jpop, and then we have a bunch of racist fans :fail:

:millie: I remember avoiding that thread because I knew people were going to be nasty. And they make excuses like "all the songs sound the same"...says the people who stan for POP MUSIC. 

Personally, I'm damn excited to see Crayon Pop live, and I will be jumping my ass off to Bar Bar Bar.

They can stay pressed!

246uyvs.jpg

i'm obsessed with these damn sulli gifs im sorry

:dies: 

The whole "these asians all look alike" is getting SO tired. But to be honest the original poster set that thread up to be a shade thread by starting it out dissing Iggy. Even if it was all in jest, obviously people on here get insulted whenever their fave is even remotely attacked and GO IN. There are a lot more people on GGD who like KPOP/JPOP acts - whether it's the 2NE1 fans, the Kyary fans, or the people I made into CHI CHI fans - than we realize sometimes, since most don't participate in this thread. So take comfort in that! And the haters can get the hell over it because Gaga chose KPOP opening acts anyway :ohwell:

We win!

246uyvs.jpg

:millie: I remember avoiding that thread because I knew people were going to be nasty. And they make excuses like "all the songs sound the same"...says the people who stan for POP MUSIC. 

Personally, I'm damn excited to see Crayon Pop live, and I will be jumping my ass off to Bar Bar Bar.

They can stay pressed!

246uyvs.jpg

I'm seeing Miku at my date!

That gif is flawless :legend:

Antichrist

Hard not to get riled up at the ignorance/rudeness but I honsetly think it's what they want. But I agree. Not the first time someone did that with 2NE1...Someone made a thread like that back when Crush came out...Wonder if it was the same person. :huh: (The obvious going to piss people off thread by bashing someone and saying 2NE1 is better.) I hid my posts in there...After I've had sometime to calm down I realize theres no point in arguing with these people because A. it won't change a thing, B. I don't wanna be down on there level and C. I feel bad afterwards.Especially since this site is full of teens and I should know better.Not only that but honestly I was ignorant around 15 as well. #ScrewEvurybodaysFeelinz #RawrIHat3Chu Sorta thing :emma:

PREACH THE TRUTH :giveup:

They can stay pressed!

246uyvs.jpg

You just slayed the whole GGD :rip:

It sucks for Gaga because her fans make a really bad name for her. I mean she's purposely picking kpop/jpop acts to open because she loves that kind of music, and her fans should respect it because well.. they're her fans, and Gaga is all about acceptance & kindness.

I would be on the FIRST plane across the Atlantic.

I would literally walk to Austria just to see TINT perform 'Molla Molla'.

I'm seeing Miku at my date!

That gif is flawless :legend:

That's going to be insane to see live! Have fun :legend:

PopReaper

tumblr_mp14cxWu4x1r1c8h9o4_250.gif

They can all suck on Mikus holographic middle finger.

this tbh

tumblr_m10f6om7Id1qiol53.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

It sucks for Gaga because her fans make a really bad name for her. I mean she's purposely picking kpop/jpop acts to open because she loves that kind of music, and her fans should respect it because well.. they're her fans, and Gaga is all about acceptance & kindness.

I know! Remember when people on this forum/her fans in general were actually AGAINST her spreading Online Kindness? 

:eww: How can you be against positivity/love? 

I just can't with some of her fans. She's such a good person and deserves better. 

PoshLife

They can stay pressed!

246uyvs.jpg

We win!

246uyvs.jpg

Ahh I'm jealous you get to see Crayon Pop live! Bar Bar Bar is going to be INSANE. I kinda want to buy a ticket just for them. I mean obviously I love Gaga but how often do KPop acts come to the US??

Il0tIKa.gif

PREACH THE TRUTH :giveup:

I would literally walk to Austria just to see TINT perform 'Molla Molla'.

Noooo. Itz nawt about what Gagz wants. Itz about da fans and what da fanz want

HOW DARE U **** IN THE BATHROOM GAGA

WE DEMAND U TAKE A **** ON THE LAWN.

IT MAY BE UR LIFE BUT WE RUN IT

U HAVE NO SAY

U OUR SLAVE BISH

That's going to be insane to see live! Have fun :legend:

You must let us know how Crayon Pop is live!

More importantly tho. Why is that thread still open :emma:

Antichrist

I know! Remember when people on this forum/her fans in general were actually AGAINST her spreading Online Kindness? 

:eww: How can you be against positivity/love? 

I just can't with some of her fans. She's such a good person and deserves better. 

Lots of fans are chart freaks, fans only because she slayed with TF/TFM/BTW, and they completely don't give a shiet about her art because it's not making headlines or selling giganticly :usrs: Anyways, LET'S ENJOY JAMMING TO THIS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbbA9BhCTko

Kyung just tweeted this: I’m really sorry to our BBCs who waited for our comeback.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :emo: :emo: I need them back now :emo:

Antichrist

Noooo. Itz nawt about what Gagz wants. Itz about da fans and what da fanz want

HOW DARE U **** IN THE BATHROOM GAGA

WE DEMAND U TAKE A **** ON THE LAWN.

IT MAY BE UR LIFE BUT WE RUN IT

U HAVE NO SAY

U OUR SLAVE BISH

Shameless promo for CL :emma:

Kyung just tweeted this: I’m really sorry to our BBCs who waited for our comeback.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :emo: :emo: I need them back now 

To which date did they push the comeback? :(

I will! I'll probably film part of it just so y'all can see some of it :sara:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived