Taylor

Featured Posts

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antichrist

Yeah Ive heard it before XD

You never said what you wanted for a siggy XD

Ohh :emma: I thought you're still working on the avi so I didn't want to rush stuff :emma:

So upset I can't see Block B when they come to the US... :emo: SO CLOSE YET SO FAR AWAY :giveup:

I feel you :emo: Had a few oportunities to go to kpop concerts, but yeh well. MEHH

Ohh :emma: I thought you're still working on the avi so I didn't want to rush stuff :emma:

I feel you :emo: Had a few oportunities to go to kpop concerts, but yeh well. MEHH

Check ur pm :emma:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

:emo: Where do you live? 

Antichrist

:emo: Where do you live? 

In Slovenia. LEDapple had a concert in Italy which is like 4-5 hours drive with a car AND I COULD ARRANGE EVERYTHING WITH LOW COSTS but NOOOOOO. Now A-Prince has a concert in our capital city in September, BUT OFC I CANT GO. And a lot of JROCK bands had concerts and I couldn't go either. Literally cried for hours because I couldn't go to heidi concert :emo:

Check ur pm :emma:

So I shal :emma:

In Slovenia. LEDapple had a concert in Italy which is like 4-5 hours drive with a car AND I COULD ARRANGE EVERYTHING WITH LOW COSTS but NOOOOOO. Now A-Prince has a concert in our capital city in September, BUT OFC I CANT GO. And a lot of JROCK bands had concerts and I couldn't go either. Literally cried for hours because I couldn't go to heidi concert :emo:

So I shal :emma:

Good

pantsu nugeru mon pantsu nugeru mon pantsu nugeru mon ne pantsu nugeru mon pantsu nugeru mon pantsu nugeru mon ne pantsu nugeru mon pantsu nugeru mon pantsu nugeru mon ne pantsu nugeru mon pantsu nugeru mon pantsu nugeru mon ne pantsu nugeru mon pantsu nugeru mon pantsu nugeru mon ne

Antichrist

Good

pantsu nugeru mon pantsu nugeru mon pantsu nugeru mon ne pantsu nugeru mon pantsu nugeru mon pantsu nugeru mon ne pantsu nugeru mon pantsu nugeru mon pantsu nugeru mon ne pantsu nugeru mon pantsu nugeru mon pantsu nugeru mon ne pantsu nugeru mon pantsu nugeru mon pantsu nugeru mon ne

amg you are amazing. I WILL ONCE BUY YOU A WAFFLE

Found an amazing deal (Posh knows what I'm talking about :emma: ).

But before I post it I'm waiting back to hear about stock levels because the guy selling it isn't even sure if he has it in stock. :flop:

He also has a singed one that is so pretty and I want it... But it's like... $200. :flop:

amg you are amazing. I WILL ONCE BUY YOU A WAFFLE

NOT A BLUE ONE THO :emma:

Antichrist

Found an amazing deal (Posh knows what I'm talking about :emma: ).

But before I post it I'm waiting back to hear about stock levels because the guy selling it isn't even sure if he has it in stock. :flop:

He also has a singed one that is so pretty and I want it... But it's like... $200. 

Is it the 'Longer' physical CD? :emma:

NOT A BLUE ONE THO :emma:

Not a blue one :emma:

YCHofficial

What kind of Hyeri wizard... look at her legs :emma:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8ybc5lM4DM

Is it the 'Longer' physical CD? :emma:

No. But the guy rubbed it in my face that he used to sell them for $80 because they were super rare, but didn't have any left.

:cry:

In my mind I'm mixing the dance break choreography from Mr. Mr. with parts of Lily Allen's URL Badman, and they fit pretty well together in my mind. :emma:

Antichrist

In my mind I'm mixing the dance break choreography from Mr. Mr. with parts of Lily Allen's URL Badman, and they fit pretty well together in my mind. :emma:

DID SHEEZUS LEAK?

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived