Featured Posts

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antichrist

It's awful :lmao:

huc0Hal.gif

huc0Hal.gif

OH MY GOD :lmao: :lmao: I love these chicks tbh. Everyone in the comments saying how good they are.. Are they serious? Yeah they're good but.. they're not really good at all :rip:

PoshLife

PS listening to "Baby Like That" always - always - makes me think of the "Eh, Eh" video. tumblr_linswv8A0P1qb0bobo1_500.gif It just has this mid-tempo, relaxing vibe to it :cool:

PoshLife

I was just on my way here to rant about this. I think it's so stupid that they're still doing the show, just not broadcasting it. In my opinion it's almost worse (in terms of respecting the victims) doing it this way than not doing the show at all. Cuz this way all the celebrities are still having their fun while the regular people (who would be viewers) are just sad about the ferry accident. They don't get to at least take a break from their misery by watching the performances. But the celebrities still get to perform. Like, if you're going to cancel a show out of respect, cancel it. Don't keep doing the show without letting anybody actually see it.

idk, it just makes me shake my head :smh:

Antichrist

I was just on my way here to rant about this. I think it's so stupid that they're still doing the show, just not broadcasting it. In my opinion it's almost worse (in terms of respecting the victims) doing it this way than not doing the show at all. Cuz this way all the celebrities are still having their fun while the regular people (who would be viewers) are just sad about the ferry accident. They don't get to at least take a break from their misery by watching the performances. But the celebrities still get to perform. Like, if you're going to cancel a show out of respect, cancel it. Don't keep doing the show without letting anybody actually see it.

idk, it just makes me shake my head :smh:

I think they don't perform tho, it's just the announced top 10 places.. Or am I wrong?

omg Please don't tell me they're performing just because they are :rip:

PoshLife

I think they don't perform tho, it's just the announced top 10 places.. Or am I wrong?

omg Please don't tell me they're performing just because they are :rip:

now I'm confused. But how would they have winners and votes and all that if there were no performances? :huh: Who's voting, exactly? I assumed it was the audience... but if there's no audience... :duck:

I could be totally wrong, but I just assumed there was some kind of show that wasn't being broadcast.

Antichrist

now I'm confused. But how would they have winners and votes and all that if there were no performances? :huh: Who's voting, exactly? I assumed it was the audience... but if there's no audience... :duck:

I could be totally wrong, but I just assumed there was some kind of show that wasn't being broadcast.

omg nooo I'm 100% the wins are given, basing on the charts. Sales, social buzz, YT views. At least so I think.. But I don't know. This is like a whole new experience for me tbh :smh:

PoshLife

omg nooo I'm 100% the wins are given, basing on the charts. Sales, social buzz, YT views. At least so I think.. But I don't know. This is like a whole new experience for me tbh :smh:

ohhh that would make sense. It would also explain why Orange Caramel's charting positions (#7 on the single sales chart and #1-2 on the social chart) would average out to them coming in fifth place several weeks in a row.

That makes me feel better about it, if that's the case. Cuz then they really AREN'T having the performances. And it's also not beholden to whichever fanbase votes the most haha. (cuz let's face it, EXO would win every week even if they didn't perform. they'd be a write-in candidate :emma: )

Antichrist

ohhh that would make sense. It would also explain why Orange Caramel's charting positions (#7 on the single sales chart and #1-2 on the social chart) would average out to them coming in fifth place several weeks in a row.

That makes me feel better about it, if that's the case. Cuz then they really AREN'T having the performances. And it's also not beholden to whichever fanbase votes the most haha. (cuz let's face it, EXO would win every week even if they didn't perform. they'd be a write-in candidate :emma: )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_Exo#Music_programs

Go down to 'Music Programs' and look at the wins of 'Miracles in December'. They LITERALLY won each and every show they performed on. Mess. We are blessed the ferry accident is füking Overdose up so much, they didn't even have a proper performance yet, and the buzz is dying out. Hopefully, at least once they perform, someone else will win :emma:

Her legs :giveup:

:dies: I played him I Am The Best and another that I can't remember and I think he likes them. He just won't admit it  :haha:

YAS MAKE HIM A KPOP STAN

I need a new JROCK set.. CALLING THE MISTY WHOONA.

WTF A MISTY

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Antichrist

YAS MAKE HIM A KPOP STAN

WTF A MISTY

You need to make me a new set :emma:

btw I can now post in the Random convo thread :party:

PoshLife

Oooooh Sayuri's new single comes out this week! :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: Maybe I can get her to tweet me again :hor: Get ready for me to spam it here! (via proxy :emma: )

Antichrist

IM AT MY COUSINS HOUSE FOR HER BIRTHDY AND ONE OF MY COUSINS LOOKS /JUST/ LIKE ZICO OMG :duck:

OMG RAPE HIM, TAKE SECRET NUDES OF HIM, ITS OKAY BECAUSE HE LOOKS LIKE ZICO.

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived