💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

Antichrist

Molla molla molla mollaaaaa

Ps the song is even better if you imagine theyre singing moron instead of molla :lmao:

OMG moron moron makes a lot of sense. inb4 they're screaming 'MORON MORON' at EXO :emma:

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

OMG moron moron makes a lot of sense. inb4 they're screaming 'MORON MORON' at EXO :emma:

Wait have you watched their video interview on that allkpop article? Its actually HILARIOUS. its just tgem shading each other hahaha. Theyre rapidly becoming my faves. Mi-rim is my bias!

The mv for wolf is stupid is pretty good too

Antichrist

Wait have you watched their video interview on that allkpop article? Its actually HILARIOUS. its just tgem shading each other hahaha. Theyre rapidly becoming my faves. Mi-rim is my bias!

The mv for wolf is stupid is pretty good too

I'll watch the interview now. Did you try using the proxy btw?

PoshLife

I'll watch the interview now. Did you try using the proxy btw?

I just did, thank you SO MUCH AHHHHH :emma:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jFKNl_SB9Q

Some interesting tidbits:

-They're called "TINT" because just like how girls use lipstick to tint their lips, they want to use their music to tint or "add color to" the kpop industry.

-they keep repeating "molla" (or "clueless") because the song is about how guys don't notice things, like when a girl gets her hair done or paints her nails.

-there's a line in the song about how the guy keeps eating around her. This is because the girls were trying to lose weight while writing the song (wait, did they write it? :emma: ), and the CEO of their label kept eating fried chicken around them.

-all of the girls are hysterical! They keep shading each other, it's hilarious. Calling each other scary, old, etc. They're so silly. I really like watching them.

Antichrist

I just did, thank you SO MUCH AHHHHH :emma:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/tint-is-the-top-k-pop-act-selected-by-experts-on-kpopulous

Some interesting tidbits:

-They're called "TINT" because just like how girls use lipstick to tint their lips, they want to use their music to tint or "add color to" the kpop industry.

-they keep repeating "molla" (or "clueless") because the song is about how guys don't notice things, like when a girl gets her hair done or paints her nails.

-there's a line in the song about how the guy keeps eating around her. This is because the girls were trying to lose weight while writing the song (wait, did they write it? :emma: ), and the CEO of their label kept eating fried chicken around them.

-all of the girls are hysterical! They keep shading each other, it's hilarious. Calling each other scary, old, etc. They're so silly. I really like watching them.

THE FRIED CHICKEN PART KILLED ME :lmao:

I love this interview tbh. The Mei/Sang-min part around 4:00 is flaw-free :rip:

PoshLife

I really need to get into JPOP/JROCK, any suggestions for a newbie like me?   

I've been waiting forever for my computer to work so I could give you my recommendations!

Here are four Japanese songs I really like:

Utada Hikaru - "Hikari" (She's on hiatus now but is one of the biggest JPOP artists in history, plus this was used as the theme song to Kingdom Hearts, so it's VERY famous)

Namie Amuro - "Wonder Woman" (One of my favorite JPOP songs of all time! Namie is also a huge artist))

Miwa - "Hikari E"

Lecca - "Sky is the Limit" (She's not very big, but I really like her music haha)

I hope you like them!!

PoshLife

omg Mi-rim is such a shady b---h, I love this gurl :legend::rip:

I love how they just make fun of each other the whole video :lmao: This is such gold

Starting to warm up to them being named the top kpop act :hor:

(still kinda weird though)

Though maybe allkpop got it wrong, like maybe it's top new acts or there are like 10 of them haha

Antichrist

I love how they just make fun of each other the whole video :lmao: This is such gold

Starting to warm up to them being named the top kpop act :hor:

(still kinda weird though)

Though maybe allkpop got it wrong, like maybe it's top new acts or there are like 10 of them haha

Their debut song is sooooooo catchy :music:

Molla molla means clueless.... I'm starting to like this song more & more :legend:

PoshLife

Their debut song is sooooooo catchy :music:

Molla molla means clueless.... I'm starting to like this song more & more :legend:

Yeah I just downloaded "Love at First Sight!" It's good but it's not molla molla :hor:

I'm trying to learn who's singing what part but I'll never remember cuz they all sound so similar haha. One thing about CHI CHI was that many of the members had very distinct voices. Especially Semi :emma:

Antichrist

Yeah I just downloaded "Love at First Sight!" It's good but it's not molla molla :hor:

I'm trying to learn who's singing what part but I'll never remember cuz they all sound so similar haha. One thing about CHI CHI was that many of the members had very distinct voices. Especially Semi :emma:

I hope they don't turn out to be CHI CHI ver. 2. I need a full album of molla molla sized perfection :emma:

PoshLife

I hope they don't turn out to be CHI CHI ver. 2. I need a full album of molla molla sized perfection :emma:

That's my constant worry with new groups haha, that they'll just disappear.

And it took CHI CHI fans a whole year to learn the group had disbanded :deadbanana:

It will probably happen to Alice "Baby Like That" White :toofunga:

Antichrist

That's my constant worry with new groups haha, that they'll just disappear.

And it took CHI CHI fans a whole year to learn the group had disbanded :deadbanana:

It will probably happen to Alice "Baby Like That" White :toofunga:

I actually love that song :emma: But the choreography hurts me so much, it's just NO :smh:

PoshLife

I actually love that song :emma: But the choreography hurts me so much, it's just NO :smh:

It's a cute little song. That everyone but us hates :lmao:

The balled fist little arm pumps are iconic :legend: (they're terrible lol)

idk about them... I don't think they've performed the song even once... then again I don't think their label is at-risk of going under like CHI CHI's did.

I hope they're around to make another song, though. I'm all about these upbeat mid-tempo girl group songs right now :worship:

Oh I meant to add: the bridge ("ow ow ow owwww") is SO GOOD

Antichrist

It's a cute little song. That everyone but us hates :lmao:

The balled fist little arm pumps are iconic :legend: (they're terrible lol)

idk about them... I don't think they've performed the song even once... then again I don't think their label is at-risk of going under like CHI CHI's did.

I hope they're around to make another song, though. I'm all about these upbeat mid-tempo girl group songs right now :worship:

Oh I meant to add: the bridge ("ow ow ow owwww") is SO GOOD

I just found this very very odd group.. I like this song a lot, but it's still so weird. The chorus :lmao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnCAj6ssJj8&list=LLnN1hlMkrB8DWLrlGejJLAw&feature=mh_lolz

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived