Taylor

Featured Posts

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopReaper

pkEQkHM.gifGNA_SEIZURE_b7b5a0c2fe4517f4726b3a0036a1

tumblr_mv58dq79SU1svi3flo1_500.gif

How dare Britknee Sperm and that who k-singer copy the Japanese Queen's movement? :awkney:

:derpga:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

How dare Britknee Sperm and that who k-singer copy the Japanese Queen's movement? :awkney:

:derpga:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

K1zD7xG.gif

PopReaper

If SNSD ever releases an English album they need to make English versions of Mr. Mr., I Got A Boy, Genie, The Great Escape and Reflection tbh :giveup:

PoshLife

If SNSD ever releases an English album they need to make English versions of Mr. Mr., I Got A Boy, Genie, The Great Escape and Reflection tbh :giveup:

Galaxy Supernova (it's already like half-English lolol)

And Time Machine and Express 999 and All My Love Is For You and every song they've ever released ever! ;)

PopReaper

Galaxy Supernova (it's already like half-English lolol)

This one too :giveup:

And Trick :giveup:

And you-aholic :giveup:

And maybe a remixed+English version of Visual Dreams too :giveup:

PopReaper

Airplane.

Love.

Come with me.

shinee_render_4_by_bilybao-d5ano98.png

wut

tumblr_inline_n1ufdjf4DZ1rn0045.gif

The GBY promo & MV was announced like 2-3 weeks before the ferry accident, so that cant be the reason :emma:

BBY IS THERE A SOUNDTRACK FOR DRAMATICAL MURDER CAUSE THE MUSIC IS SLAYIN MAH LIFE

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

SeoHyun and Jo Kwon express their condolences about ferry incident

Jo-Kwon-Seohyun_1398108433_af_org.jpg

Girls' Generation's SeoHyun and 2AM's Jo Kwon's tweets from April 20 have came to light. Both idols are made headlines for their thoughtful words as they expressed their condolences regarding the tragic ferry accident.

SeoHyun wrote, "The tears that have fallen until they've dried.. the suffering that an already torn up heart could not even have imagined.. I hope there will be no more events to cause pain.. I hope for a miracle.. I truly pray with earnest.. To all the sacrificed lives from this incident.. I hope you have gone to a better place.. I send my condolences."

Jo Kwon wrote on the same day, "Only grief and resentment are growing right now. The captain, who shirked his responsibilities. The government that should stand up for the families. The press that should be fair. The portion of thoughtless netizens. People come first. It's simple, but must be really hard for them."

Then in a follow up tweet he posted, "Even me, whose job requires the constant balancing of feelings. Endlessly, I settle my feelings." The 2AM member also shared the photo below with the tags, "#prayforsouthkorea #yellowribbon." The message states, "One small movement [can cause] a miracle."

Attached picture:

Seohyun_1398152496_20140422_jokwon_yello

-

I wonder when this whole mourning period will end for Korea... When did the incident happen again?

PoshLife

SeoHyun and Jo Kwon express their condolences about ferry incident

Jo-Kwon-Seohyun_1398108433_af_org.jpg

Girls' Generation's SeoHyun and 2AM's Jo Kwon's tweets from April 20 have came to light. Both idols are made headlines for their thoughtful words as they expressed their condolences regarding the tragic ferry accident.

SeoHyun wrote, "The tears that have fallen until they've dried.. the suffering that an already torn up heart could not even have imagined.. I hope there will be no more events to cause pain.. I hope for a miracle.. I truly pray with earnest.. To all the sacrificed lives from this incident.. I hope you have gone to a better place.. I send my condolences."

Jo Kwon wrote on the same day, "Only grief and resentment are growing right now. The captain, who shirked his responsibilities. The government that should stand up for the families. The press that should be fair. The portion of thoughtless netizens. People come first. It's simple, but must be really hard for them."

Then in a follow up tweet he posted, "Even me, whose job requires the constant balancing of feelings. Endlessly, I settle my feelings." The 2AM member also shared the photo below with the tags, "#prayforsouthkorea #yellowribbon." The message states, "One small movement [can cause] a miracle."

Attached picture:

Seohyun_1398152496_20140422_jokwon_yello

-

I wonder when this whole mourning period will end for Korea... When did the incident happen again?

There are still like 180 people missing, so this is gonna go on for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooong time.

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived