Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

GagaDragon

Which JROCK bands & do you know Maximum The Hormone & Mejibray? :legend:

Club membership forum is basically just so you get added to the OP so people know you're a fan of J/KPOP :heart:

Oh i've listened to one of Maximum The Hormones albums (through Death Note lol)

My favourite bands are The Gazette, Exist Trace, Babymetal and Delacroix.

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaDragon

You don't really have to, but it's kind of fun! You get to show off what artists you like :fan:

K-Pop Artists I Listen To:

J-Pop Artists I Listen To:

Favourite K-Pop | J-Pop Artist(s) [MAX 6]:

Oh sweet i'll do that now

K-Pop Artists I Listen To: BIGBANG, 2NE1, SHINee, Exo, G-Dragon

J-Pop Artists I Listen To: Babymetal

Favourite K-Pop | J-Pop Artist(s) [MAX 6]: BIGBANG, 2NE1, SHINee, Exo, GD, Babymetal.

allkpop needs to get their facts right :crossed:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/sunny-shares-what-she-thinks-girls-generation-would-be-good-at-and-career-goals

Girls' Generation's Sunny, who has branched out into the dubbing sphere as the voice of Jewel the parrot in the animated movie 'Rio 2', shared what her members would be good at doing and her career goals!

Please, Jewel is a blue macaw - not a parrot :cryga:

Antichrist

Oh i've listened to one of Maximum The Hormones albums (through Death Note lol)

My favourite bands are The Gazette, Exist Trace, Babymetal and Delacroix.

Gazetto :legend: 'My devil on the bed' is such an orgasmic song :giveup:

Babymetal is getting quite popular, they're awesome tho. :heart:

PoshLife

JJCC talk about being produced by Jackie Chan and their debut track 'At First'

In a recently released interview, rookie group JJCC talked about various topics such as being produced by a top world star like Jackie Chan and why they chose "At First" as their debut song.

In relation to being connected to Jackie Chan, SimBa said, "He is like an older brother and father to us.  There aren't that many opportunities for us to see him in person, but he gives us a lot of advice through videos.  When he visited Korea recently, he took care of us, taking us everywhere along with him for his schedule except when he was sleeping."

E.co also talked about how this link between the group and Jackie Chan made them feel.  He said, "It was very burdensome . . . We are also cautious about not doing something well even a little bit in case we cause a blow to Jackie Chan."

Also, it was predicted that the boys would take the stage with a fast-tempo song and energetic performance, but they instead released a mid-tempo song, "At First."  San-Cheong said, "I think a lot of people were surprised at our performance.  However, we thought it'd be too obvious, so we used our brains a bit.  We are the idols raised by Jackie Chan, but we wanted to show right off the bat that we could do other things besides showy performances."

Source: AllKPop

PoshLife

Prince Mak explains why he was not included in JJCC's MV for 'At First'

JJCC's Chinese-Australian member Prince Mak, who was the last to join the group, sat down for an interview recently and revealed why he was not present for the group's debut MV for soothing title track "At First."

He first talked about general things, saying, "I liked carrying around an instrument since I was young.  The instrument I'm best at is the guitar."  He also introduced himself as the easily smiling "Smile Man," showing a bright energy during his interview.

In relation to why he was not in the MV, Prince Mak said, "While traveling for the filming, I fell at a rest stop and could not appear in the MV because I hurt my face and knee."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/prince-mak-explains-why-he-was-not-included-in-jjccs-mv-for-at-first

So basically it was a lie that he was in an accident, he fell and got scraped up and they thought it was too ugly to be in the video :deadbanana:

oh jackie...

Antichrist

Prince Mak explains why he was not included in JJCC's MV for 'At First'

JJCC's Chinese-Australian member Prince Mak, who was the last to join the group, sat down for an interview recently and revealed why he was not present for the group's debut MV for soothing title track "At First."

He first talked about general things, saying, "I liked carrying around an instrument since I was young.  The instrument I'm best at is the guitar."  He also introduced himself as the easily smiling "Smile Man," showing a bright energy during his interview.

In relation to why he was not in the MV, Prince Mak said, "While traveling for the filming, I fell at a rest stop and could not appear in the MV because I hurt my face and knee."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/prince-mak-explains-why-he-was-not-included-in-jjccs-mv-for-at-first

So basically it was a lie that he was in an accident, he fell and got scraped up and they thought it was too ugly to be in the video :deadbanana:

oh jackie...

How does one hurt his face when falling down tho :emma:

mess @ eco pretty much calling jackie their sugar daddy

PoshLife

Relevant to your interests :fan:

JJCC's E.co explains his stage name comes from the word 'psycho'

JJCC's E.co introduced himself a bit as he revealed the story behind his name and his background as a model.

E.co shared, "I am E.co, a man of contradictions who has both refreshing traits and lunacy."  He explained, "E.co, which is short for 'psycho' ['ycho'] is familiar to me because it was my nickname in high school. Although others might call me (ps)'ycho', I think I am very normal."

The idol also revealed that he was a former model, but that he found the music scene much more fitting to his taste. "I feel more alive on stage as a singer rather than a model," he said. When asked about their mentor and boss Jackie Chan, E.co mentioned that he had actually been a fan of the action star since an early age and that Jackie Chan felt like "a father and an older brother".

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/jjccs-eco-explains-his-stage-name-comes-from-the-word-psycho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT2WbP586Z0

I'm in love with this song  :giveup:

and he's cute  :hor:

Relevant to your interests :fan:

JJCC's E.co explains his stage name comes from the word 'psycho'

JJCC's E.co introduced himself a bit as he revealed the story behind his name and his background as a model.

E.co shared, "I am E.co, a man of contradictions who has both refreshing traits and lunacy."  He explained, "E.co, which is short for 'psycho' ['ycho'] is familiar to me because it was my nickname in high school. Although others might call me (ps)'ycho', I think I am very normal."

The idol also revealed that he was a former model, but that he found the music scene much more fitting to his taste. "I feel more alive on stage as a singer rather than a model," he said. When asked about their mentor and boss Jackie Chan, E.co mentioned that he had actually been a fan of the action star since an early age and that Jackie Chan felt like "a father and an older brother".

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/jjccs-eco-explains-his-stage-name-comes-from-the-word-psycho

YES

IM PSYCHO

HES PSYCHO

NOW BE A GOOD PSYCHO E.CO AND REMOVE THY CLOTHING

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

YCHofficial

#messss

A Pink performing Girl's Day Expectation :spin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uySnHztwBkk

#messss

A Pink performing Girl's Day Expectation :spin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uySnHztwBkk

I seen that last week :dies:

And Girl's Day also did 1/2 an A Pink song :rip:

YCHofficial

I seen that last week :dies:

And Girl's Day also did 1/2 an A Pink song :rip:

and girls day slayed cuz a pink like only has cute songs and concepts so it fits girls day... 

a pink like never did any kind of s-xy stuff.. so to seem them perform expectation was kinda :spin: :spin:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived