Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

I didn't listen to Mr. Chu yet. Is it good? :emma:

I like it. I don't love it. It's pretty mellow and sweet, so in that regard very similar to Baby Like That (though not nearly as repetitive haha). But it's definitely worth giving a listen to since it's so big right now. There's another song on the same mini album called Crystal that's also pretty good. Though it took me like 3/4 of the song to realize I liked it haha

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antichrist

I like it. I don't love it. It's pretty mellow and sweet, so in that regard very similar to Baby Like That (though not nearly as repetitive haha). But it's definitely worth giving a listen to since it's so big right now. There's another song on the same mini album called Crystal that's also pretty good. Though it took me like 3/4 of the song to realize I liked it haha

Downloading it rn.

Yang Hyun Suk explains why he did not produce Akdong Musician's album

CAN WE JUST APPRECIATE HOW CUTE THIS GUY IS :giveup: AND THE FACT THAT THEY'RE 17 & 14 :giveup:

PoshLife

n2e1vr.jpg

It's official. Taeyang wants the D :giveup:

April 10, 2014: The world takes a step closer to a BIGBANG orgy tape

Antichrist

April 10, 2014: The world takes a step closer to a BIGBANG orgy tape

GD & TOP doing it in the shower.

PoshLife

HAHAHA I was looking at KPOP compilation vids on YouTube to discover new songs, and look at what I saw in the suggested videos:

Top 100 KPOP Songs Ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k16TuIHyDgk

You don't have to watch it, just the thumbnail is everything :lmao: CHI CHI HWAITINGGGG Get that #100 smash!

Edit: It's #66! CHI CHI charting higher in this rando's list than on the actual charts, SLAY with that cult classic hit!

Edit 2: oh my god this list is AWFUL, nearly 40 of the songs are terrible T ara songs that all sound the same. And they included most of the good groups that deserve to be there, but not even their best songs lol. Waste of half an hour :spin:

PoshLife

YAAAAAAAS I finally found a Top 30 KPOP girls for 2012 (note its girl groups and soloists), and "Love is Energy" is #5!!! omg I literally started cheering when they came up, I had lost hope they would be included and BOOM number five. CHI CHI fighting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBQhVpUJa8g

PoshLife

Performances from April 11th 'Music Bank'!

Check out some of tonight's performances below! And if you haven't already, watch me fanboy out in the post above!

Note: It seems a lot of the videos were taken down, so we're waiting on new videos to be posted. Stay tuned!

Orange Caramel - "Catallena"

[Waiting on new video]

Apink - "Mr. Chu"

[Waiting on new video]

TINT - "Wolf is Stupid"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=r4PkIWSmAQ4

Crayon Pop - "Uh-ee"

[Waiting on new video]

NC.A - "I'm Different" (check out this song if you haven't, it's super catchy!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KVWjuZCo7DM

PoshLife

STOP TEASING ME, PRINCE MAK

Prince Mak â€@JJCC_PrinceMak 1h

Just finished 5 interviews and 2 photoshoots! Need a back massage, any volunteers?

Antichrist

HAHAHA I was looking at KPOP compilation vids on YouTube to discover new songs, and look at what I saw in the suggested videos:

Top 100 KPOP Songs Ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k16TuIHyDgk

You don't have to watch it, just the thumbnail is everything CHI CHI HWAITINGGGG Get that #100 smash!

Edit: It's #66! CHI CHI charting higher in this rando's list than on the actual charts, SLAY with that cult classic hit!

Edit 2: oh my god this list is AWFUL, nearly 40 of the songs are terrible T ara songs that all sound the same. And they included most of the good groups that deserve to be there, but not even their best songs lol. Waste of half an hour :spin:

How dare you. T-ara are queens :legend:

Performances from April 11th 'Music Bank'!

Check out some of tonight's performances below! And if you haven't already, watch me fanboy out in the post above!

Note: It seems a lot of the videos were taken down, so we're waiting on new videos to be posted. Stay tuned!

Orange Caramel - "Catallena"

[Waiting on new video]

Apink - "Mr. Chu"

[Waiting on new video]

TINT - "Wolf is Stupid"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=r4PkIWSmAQ4

Crayon Pop - "Uh-ee"

[Waiting on new video]

NC.A - "I'm Different" (check out this song if you haven't, it's super catchy!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KVWjuZCo7DM

Molla mollaaaaaaaa :music:

STOP TEASING ME, PRINCE MAK

Did he come out yet?

PoshLife

How dare you. T-ara are queens :legend:

Molla mollaaaaaaaa :music:

Did he come out yet?

It's nothing personal, but it got really frustrating how every other song (literally) was T-ara. Also, why is there a Kara, Dara, and T-ara? :spin:

Still waiting on my prince to come out for me :coffee: It's seeming more and more obvious though lol.

Antichrist

It's nothing personal, but it got really frustrating how every other song (literally) was T-ara. Also, why is there a Kara, Dara, and T-ara? 

Still waiting on my prince to come out for me :coffee: It's seeming more and more obvious though lol.

Just watched the list, 10 songs to go. LITERALLY EVERY SECOND SONG IS T-ARA :lmao:

All of Orange Caramels singles are on there, too, so that's good :legend: Lots of Kara & SNSD, and some 2NE1 songs :legend:

AND ANOTHER T-ARA SONG 

AND ANOTHER ONE

T-ARA AGAIN

another one. okay at least Day By Day is their best song so that's okay.

fuks sake lets just name this T-ara top 100 songs :smh:

PoshLife

Just watched the list, 10 songs to go. LITERALLY EVERY SECOND SONG IS T-ARA :lmao:

All of Orange Caramels singles are on there, too, so that's good :legend: Lots of Kara & SNSD, and some 2NE1 songs :legend:

AND ANOTHER T-ARA SONG :rip:

AND ANOTHER ONE

T-ARA AGAIN

another one. okay at least Day By Day is their best song so that's okay.

EXACTLY lolol. Now you know I was bitter about it :lmao:

I was a little pressed Bangkok City wasn't included (unless I missed it BURIED BETWEEN THE T-ARA SONGS)

I'm so happy "Love is Energy" was in it, and kinda high up too (for their standards). and #5 in that other video!

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived