Eventually :Emma:

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Yeah some of the songs on the lower positions>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :laughga:

ย 

And I guess they didn't count subgroups, TaeTiSeo also didn't rank

I just downloaded Chi-Chi's "Love is Energy." It's so catchy :music: Do you know if they have any other songs worth checking out? They don't have anything else in iTunes Japan, just the one song 0.o

ย 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93Y8B9p6uPc

PopReaper

I just downloaded Chi-Chi's "Love is Energy." It's so catchy :music: Do you know if they have any other songs worth checking out? They don't have anything else in iTunes Japan, just the one song 0.o

ย 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93Y8B9p6uPc

ย 

Haven't found anything else from them on YT except for this:

ย 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31AEJYqqKnU

ย 

O.o

ย 

Songs/videos from artists that are from really small labels are always harder to find tbh

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

Haven't found anything else from them on YT except for this:

ย 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31AEJYqqKnU

ย 

O.o

ย 

Songs/videos from artists that are from really small labels are always harder to find tbh

Soooo that's why they're #39 :toofunga:

ย 

Wait actually I don't think it's the same group. :flop: They don't look like the other Chi-Chi, and someone commented on that video "why did they disband" mess hahaha

ย 

PS in the "Love is Energy" video, one of the girls is significantly more awkward than the others, and it's SO funny. There's some crazy hand-dancing going on, though.

PopReaper

Soooo that's why they're #39 :toofunga:

ย 

Wait actually I don't think it's the same group. :flop: They don't look like the other Chi-Chi, and someone commented on that video "why did they disband" mess hahaha

ย 

PS in the "Love is Energy" video, one of the girls is significantly more awkward than the others, and it's SO funny. There's some crazy hand-dancing going on, though.

ย 

It's not the same group? :megaflop:

ย 

Their label is a flop tbh

ย 

---

ย 

I think I should add this group to the TOP 40 because they're starting to get popular rn

ย 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMIH6pQ8Ehg

ย 

And they are quite new if I'm not mistaken

RAMROD

I'm not listening to the teasers, wanna get completely blown away by hearing the full song :legend:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Let's just say you will. :rockstar:ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

PoshLife

It's not the same group? :megaflop:

ย 

Their label is a flop tbh

ย 

---

ย 

I think I should add this group to the TOP 40 because they're starting to get popular rn

ย 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMIH6pQ8Ehg

ย 

And they are quite new if I'm not mistaken

omg I found a tutorial for the hand moves in the Love is Energy video :toofunny: Apparently they got kinda famous because of the move, hence the official tutorial.

ย 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ud5CJFvN4g

ย 

I still can't do it :smh:

ย 

Oh dear, you're right, it was the same group, AND they've disbanded:

ย 

ย 

On October 23, 2013, CHI CHI's choreographer, Reflexjun, posted a statement on twitter regarding their current status. He revealed that CHI CHI has since disbanded as of 2013.[22] Before this announcement, it was already speculated by fans that some members left several months ago due to twitter inactivity (dating back to January/February of 2013) and the removal of "CHI CHI" in their profiles.

That's from their wikipedia page. Wow, they had a short and crazy history. Kinda stinks that I just discovered them after they already fell apart.

PopReaper

omg I found a tutorial for the hand moves in the Love is Energy video :toofunny: Apparently they got kinda famous because of the move, hence the official tutorial.

ย 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ud5CJFvN4g

ย 

I still can't do it :smh:

ย 

Oh dear, you're right, it was the same group, AND they've disbanded:

ย 

That's from their wikipedia page. Wow, they had a short and crazy history. Kinda stinks that I just discovered them after they already fell apart.

ย 

omg :toofunny:

ย 

That's kinda sad tbh

PoshLife

omg :toofunny:

ย 

That's kinda sad tbh

What's really funny is that apparently after their first single (the one you posted) came out, they replaced a few of the members with one new member, and the new one is the one I said looked super awkward in the Love Is Energy video. So I guess they were kinda doomed from the start hahaha

ย 

This whole thing is so funny and sad at the same time LOL

I feel like I'm addressing a 12-step group...

Hi, my name is Sara! ("Hi Sara")

And I listen to KPop! (audience smiles forgivingly)

My favorite groups are Girls Generation, Super Junior, and SHINee! :party:

And I would love to be in your club! :sara:

PopReaper

What's really funny is that apparently after their first single (the one you posted) came out, they replaced a few of the members with one new member, and the new one is the one I said looked super awkward in the Love Is Energy video. So I guess they were kinda doomed from the start hahaha

ย 

This whole thing is so funny and sad at the same time LOL

ย 

ikr

ย 

And the new member changed names and is now a solo artist at a new label, it's like it got into the group just to drag it to the pits of irrelevancy :toofunny:

I feel like I'm addressing a 12-step group...

Hi, my name is Sara! ("Hi Sara")

And I listen to KPop! (audience smiles forgivingly)

My favorite groups are Girls Generation, Super Junior, and SHINee! :party:

And I would love to be in your club! :sara:

ย 

Another SHINee fan! :sara:

ย 

Who are your biases on these groups?

PoshLife

ikr

ย 

And the new member changed names and is now a solo artist at a new label, it's like it got into the group just to drag it to the pits of irrelevancy :toofunny:

HAHAHA. Yeah it seems like some of them tried to make solo careers for themselves. I guess my next step is to look deeper into that and see if any of their own music is any good.

ย 

One Hit Wonder much??

PopReaper

HAHAHA. Yeah it seems like some of them tried to make solo careers for themselves. I guess my next step is to look deeper into that and see if any of their own music is any good.

ย 

One Hit Wonder much??

ย 

More like One Kinda Moderate-Hit At Kenya's Charts Wonder tbh

PoshLife

More like One Kinda Moderate-Hit At Kenya's Charts Wonder tbh

It's a hit with me :toofunga:

ย 

I love how they released two songs then disbanded, and they still made that top 40 list :lmao:

PopReaper

It's a hit with me :toofunga:

ย 

I love how they released two songs then disbanded, and they still made that top 40 list :lmao:

ย 

Their impact :legend::lmao:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived