YCHofficial

Back to the days when we were so young and wild and free
Nothing else matters other than you and me
So tell me why can’t it be
Please let me live my life my way
Why do you push me away
I don’t want nobody nobody nobody nobody but you

MahoganySnitch

I don't know/have that many BoA songs but I want to get more. "Eat You Up" is such pop perfection. And "Only One" is cute. That might be all I have :emma:

Check out Come and Four Seasons, both of which have been used on Inuyasha.

Edit: these are Namie Amuro songs nvm idk why but i confuse them all the time lol

PoshLife

UGH there's this song I can't find anymore. "Port Blues" by Keiko Fuji (mother of Utada Hikaru). It's SUCH a pretty song. I already have it downloaded, but I want to find it online so I can share it with people :giveup:

Edit: she doesn't have a single thing on iTunes Japan. I searched "Keiko Fuji" and it said no results. How is that possible? She was HUGE in her time. She'd credited with bringing enka into modern times. What is this conspiracy??

MahoganySnitch

UGH there's this song I can't find anymore. "Port Blues" by Keiko Fuji (mother of Utada Hikaru). It's SUCH a pretty song. I already have it downloaded, but I want to find it online so I can share it with people :giveup:

Edit: she doesn't have a single thing on iTunes Japan. I searched "Keiko Fuji" and it said no results. How is that possible? She was HUGE in her time. She'd credited with bringing enka into modern times. What is this conspiracy??

I searched for her on JP iTunes too but found nothing. I tried her kanji name and got nothing either. You'd think her catalog would be up there.

PoshLife

I searched for her on JP iTunes too but found nothing. I tried her kanji name and got nothing either. You'd think her catalog would be up there.

So I was looking through Twitter (I first discovered the song cuz someone linked to a YouTube video back in August when she died), and found these really sad photos of Utada going to the funeral (well, it wasn't a funeral, but I'm not sure what to call it)

They're SO sad. :emo:

300.jpg

302.jpg

MahoganySnitch

So I was looking through Twitter (I first discovered the song cuz someone linked to a YouTube video back in August when she died), and found these really sad photos of Utada going to the funeral (well, it wasn't a funeral, but I'm not sure what to call it)

300.jpg

302.jpg

I saw this too! She looked so down, I felt bad for her, and paparazzi zooming in on you in your most vulnerable hour seemed a bit...much. idk.

I have a feeling a comeback will involve GD+JB... :smh:

Noooooo If GD is going to the army I dont want him to have a comeback with JB

It should be him and T.O.P

300.jpg

302.jpg

OH MI GOSH

SHE LOOKS SO SAD/DEAD

I WANNA HUG HER

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PoshLife

Now I'm thinking maybe the person who posted the song originally got the name wrong? Like it was lost in translation. omg you know what I should do? Upload the song to YouTube, then wait for the copyright notice and hopefully it will say the name of the song in Japanese so I can find it :lmao:

Back to the days when we were so young and wild and free

Nothing else matters other than you and me

So tell me why can’t it be

Please let me live my life my way

Why do you push me away

I don’t want nobody nobody nobody nobody but you

I love that song :emo:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived