other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Added Duke!

If you want anymore artists added as your faves, just lemme know!

Hyo Have I told you how much I love you? :sara:

I love you very very much

I have about 5 other artist I'd like added to my list :emma:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

La Primavera

I made Zach listen to 2NE1, let's see if he likes it :) If he does, I'll make him join this club tbh :creepflop:

Hyo Have I told you how much I love you? :sara:

I love you very very much

I knew you were gonna ask for something :usrs:

I made Zach listen to 2NE1, let's see if he likes it :) If he does, I'll make him join this club tbh :creepflop:

YES! Get dem 2NE1 Stans!

I knew you were gonna ask for something :usrs:

What do you mean? :emma:

La Primavera

Here in Croatia there's a magazine that comes out once a month and in every issue it has 'K-Pop Block' where they basically talk about some K-Pop singers. Should I post some of the articles here?

Here in Croatia there's a magazine that comes out once a month and in every issue it has 'K-Pop Block' where they basically talk about some K-Pop singers. Should I post some of the articles here?

OMG Please do!!

Gonna post the December 2013 now, I just gotta translate it to English :)

Awesome thank you so much!

La Primavera

tyKOKe3.png

December 2013 edition

In the December 2013 issue of the OK! magazine in the K-Pop Block they wrote about EXO-M.

original.jpg

EXO is a South-Korean boy band with 12 members, but the group spilt into 2 bands - EXO-M and EXO-K. Currently EXO-M is more popular, because the members realized that the concurrency in the music world is really big, so they spent all their time on making new music and videos. The members of EXO-M are: Kris (23), Xiumin (23), Chen (21), Lu Han (23), Lay (22) and Tao (20).

*In 2013 EXO-M and EXO-K recorded an album together called ''XOXO''. It was a hit, in just a few months it sold 1,5 million copies worldwide. Exo became the youngest boy band that won the award for the album of the year (Mnet Asian Music Awards). They are mostly known for their hit-singles ''Wolf'' and ''Growl''. Currently they're in Top 100 on The Billboard K-Pop list.

''Wolf''

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dVvdVpPIok

''Growl''

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5V50s3G7Hc

Hope you enyojed December 2013 K-Pop Block (I'm sorry cuz this is posted in 2014, not December 2013, but this thread was created in 2014 :)) The OK! magazine comes out by the end of every month, so expect a January 2014 K-Pop Block between January 25th and 30th :)

~ Retro Venus ♥

tyKOKe3.png

December 2013 edition

In the December 2013 issue of the OK! magazine in the K-Pop Block they wrote about EXO-M.

original.jpg

EXO is a South-Korean boy band with 12 members, but the group spilt into 2 bands - EXO-M and EXO-K. Currently EXO-M is more popular, because the members realized that the concurrency in the music world is really big, so they spent all their time on making new music and videos. The members of EXO-M are: Kris (23), Xiumin (23), Chen (21), Lu Han (23), Lay (22) and Tao (20).

In 2013 EXO-M and EXO-K recorded an album together called ''XOXO''. It was a hit, in just a few months it sold 1,5 million copies worldwide. Exo became the youngest boy band that won the award for the album of the year (Mnet Asian Music Awards). They are mostly known for their hit-singles ''Wolf'' and ''Growl''. Currently they're in Top 100 on The Billboard K-Pop list.

''Wolf''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dVvdVpPIok

''Growl''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5V50s3G7Hc

Hope you enyojed December 2013 K-Pop Block (I'm sorry cuz this is posted in 2014, not December 2013, but this thread was created in 2014 :)) The OK! magazine comes out by the end of every month, so expect a January 2014 K-Pop Block between January 25th and 30th :)

~ Retro Venus ♥

Yass!! Could be like a monthly segment!!

I'll post it in the OP (well... my part of the OP... 2nd post... :emma: )

With links so people can read it!! (:

tyKOKe3.png

December 2013 edition

original.jpg

In 2013 EXO-M and EXO-K recorded an album together called ''XOXO''. It was a hit, in just a few months it sold 1,5 million copies worldwide. Exo became the youngest boy band that won the award for the album of the year (Mnet Asian Music Awards). They are mostly known for their hit-singles ''Wolf'' and ''Growl''. Currently they're in Top 100 on The Billboard K-Pop list.

''Wolf''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dVvdVpPIok

''Growl''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5V50s3G7Hc

~ Retro Venus ♥

Awesome thank you so much for posting! ^.^ I didn't realize EXO-M was more popular :sara:

Yas get to work Hyo :whip:

La Primavera

yas! :legend: glad u like the idea :)

I love this :cryga:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8457u1Tvbt4

OMG TEA AND VENUS ARE SINGLES!!!

I like dancin', and ponies....

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived