💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

Which 'Park Bom Daily' are you?

A new debut group of boys B.I.G ( :emma:) just posted their album teaser few hours ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc-zlIgFPLc

I got Bommie XD

You're 4D, but that's a huge compliment! It means you're unique, creative, and fun to observe and be around. Sometimes you feel misunderstood because you think so differently from other people. But just remember that to your friends, you're like an angel who has descended from another world. You're a light that shines in this otherwise dismal place--take pride in that!

Lmao

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Chanyeol

hong-soo-hyun_1403724901_5.jpg
You're the puppy of the family! Always running around, looking for ways to help, you are adorable and endearing. At times, you seem a bit clueless and are at a loss of what to do. Often, you need direction from other people. But the fact that you put in so much effort and are willing to listen makes you an ideal team-player and friend.

//cute pic sis but that doesn't describe me at all.

Posh.png

YCHofficial

[special Stage]

Girl's Day, AOA & BESTie perfoming Mr.Mr by Girls' Generation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4pyBmXFGcA

loool Minah's vocals :spin:

PoshLife

[special Stage]

Girl's Day, AOA & BESTie perfoming Mr.Mr by Girls' Generation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4pyBmXFGcA

loool Minah's vocals :spin:

I watched this earlier and couldn't recognize the Girl's Day folks. can someone point them out to me? NIkZtXd.gif

ItsTommyBitch

Koda Kumi's 57th Single coming out :party:

Its called HOTEL and it comes out August 6th :)

01. HOTEL - A mid tempo summer song

02. MONEY IN MY BAG - A R&B and HIP-HOP song
03. TURN AROUND - A soft ballad about the flashbacks and the hoarding of the summer fragrance

http://rhythmzone.net/koda/news2/2014/06/-koda-kumi-new-single-hotel-201486-out.html

Theres a 30 sec clip on the front page of HOTEL if you scroll down. Its alright, not amazing but its still good to me.

The covers are gorgeous :giveup:

140620_hotel_l.jpg

Though i wonder if she even has fans on here :laughga: A lot of people have jumped the Kumi ship since her fall from the top.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

PoshLife

03. TURN AROUND - A soft ballad about the flashbacks and the hoarding of the summer fragrance

http://rhythmzone.net/koda/news2/2014/06/-koda-kumi-new-single-hotel-201486-out.html

Theres a 30 sec clip on the front page of HOTEL if you scroll down. Its alright, not amazing but its still good to me.

140620_hotel_l.jpg

Though i wonder if she even has fans on here :laughga: A lot of people have jumped the Kumi ship since her fall from the top.

what's funny is that I became a fan of hers AFTER the fall. I think "Bon Voyage" - her most recent album - is pure pop SLAYAGE. Seriously so many bops. But it's definitely American pop so I can see why maybe Japanese fans aren't so thrilled?

I'm not loving the Hotel sample though. It could grow on me though.

140620_hotel_l.jpg

OH MY GAWD SHE LOOKS AMAZING

YCHofficial

I watched this earlier and couldn't recognize the Girl's Day folks. can someone point them out to me? NIkZtXd.gif

Girl's Day

1. Minah: She opens the song !! LETS GO :music: 

2. Yurah: She sings @0.37 seconds

3. Hyeri: @1:03 min.

4. Sojin: @1:16 min.

:music:

ItsTommyBitch

what's funny is that I became a fan of hers AFTER the fall. I think "Bon Voyage" - her most recent album - is pure pop SLAYAGE. Seriously so many bops. But it's definitely American pop so I can see why maybe Japanese fans aren't so thrilled?

I'm not loving the Hotel sample though. It could grow on me though.

I love Bon Voyage! U KNOW and On Your Side are especially perfect gems. Her background vocals @ the end of the song kill me every time :giveup:  Idk if you've heard "Is This Trap?" but that song should've been on the album, its perfect.

Anyway, Her style has always been kind of slutty meets cute japanese music with obv. american and sometimes R&B influences. 

I became a fan @ Japonesque. Thats probably in my top 10 albums of all time :legend: Its so rare to find an album where EVERY single song is one that i never get tired of. And to have a track list that long and still be so good, i have to give her insane props. Its a shame that album wasn't released back when she was in her TFM era :hor: Its a classic imo already xD

Hotel is decent. I think the whole song will sound better.

I think her decline is mostly time related. I'm not convinced that her recent music is any more "American" sounding than her past work or of notably worse quality. The Japanese GP loves trends though and i guess its just her time is up. Kind of like Ayumi NIkZtXd.gif though at least Kumi did promo and released singles the last 6 years or w.e 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

140620_hotel_l.jpg

JUST LISTENED TO HOTEL PREVIEW

LOVIN IT

FUN SUMMER SONG

Also

I dk about her losing fans but seems like she still has em on tumblr since they're still draggin everyone else :emma:

tumblr_n1f5i4FmW01r9g7qvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mzke1qU3GR1rusp5jo1_1280.png

PoshLife

Girl's Day

1. Minah: She opens the song !! LETS GO

2. Yurah: She sings @0.37 seconds

3. Hyeri: @1:03 min.

4. Sojin: @1:16 min.

I don't recognize any of them without their "Expect Me" hairstyles :smh:

I think her decline is mostly time related. I'm not convinced that her recent music is any more "American" sounding than her past work or of notably worse quality. The Japanese GP loves trends though and i guess its just her time is up. Kind of like Ayumi NIkZtXd.gif though at least Kumi did promo and released singles the last 6 years or w.e 

U Know is my favorite song ever :giveup: and Dreaming Now! :excited: And Loaded, I kinda wish it got an English-language release here in the states, since Sean Paul is on it. Could've been interesting to see how it did.

I feel like Japan is trending towards groups, but at the same time Namie still slays with everything she releases so maybe not. It'll be interesting when Utada comes back (which some people say is this year), like will she shoot right back to the top (where she belongs :legend: ) or will people be kinda over her like a lot of the other female soloists. I don't live in Japan so I don't really know what they think.

ItsTommyBitch

JUST LISTENED TO HOTEL PREVIEW

LOVIN IT

FUN SUMMER SONG

Also

I dk about her losing fans but seems like she still has em on tumblr since they're still draggin everyone else :emma:

tumblr_n1f5i4FmW01r9g7qvo1_500.jpg

Both of those images :lmao:

Namie's fans are so accurate, just add a few pressed gays and its all there :emma:

It does kind of bother me that Namie's so popular atm. Of my japanese friends says that they like to think of it as buying her music to support her fame, not because her music is so godly. Like, shes in magazines and things like that an shes very exposed to the Japanese public, so many people may buy her music because they like her, not because they are die-hard fans (though im sure she has a ton of those)I'm not a fan of her singing voice usually, but i did like Feel and most of her more "EDM" ish music.  I didnt see Uncontrolled to be such a godly album, but apparently Japan did. Her engrish is decent as well 

Weirdly enough, i got into Kumi b4 i got heavily back into american pop music, so i found her sound to be incredibly fresh. I still love her take on J-pop more than i like most American pop.

*EDIT*

@ Posh, Utada just got married a few weeks ago or so, so idk when she will be back in the studio, lol. Honestly i think she won't get back into really making music (like albums with a label) until she has a kid... if she wants kids :P I think her first album on her way back will slay charts an records like her first god album. Everytime that I listen to First Love, im reminded that this is the best selling album in asia and it was her FIRST album. That daddy promo :legend: But i Don't think any subsequent releases will be as big. She will always be the true queen of emotive j-pop and no-auto tune ballads in my heart regardless

PoshLife

This is all SO TRUE :lmao:

I just KNEW Ayumi had a big gay following, I just knew it. (but let's get real, I'm sure all the female idols there do). Her new song "XOXO" is clearly a gay anthem. "Girls just wanna HAVE FUNNNN, HAVE FUNNNN, dance forever~"

ItsTommyBitch

I just KNEW Ayumi had a big gay following, I just knew it. (but let's get real, I'm sure all the female idols there do). Her new song "XOXO" is clearly a gay anthem. "Girls just wanna HAVE FUNNNN, HAVE FUNNNN, dance forever~"

XOXO was amazing to me the first time, but now im over it xD

Ayumi is a drama queen (or should i say party queen :emma:) and the gays are attracted to how messy she has been as of late... what with her no singles and just now restarting, self-inflicted decline and taste in white men that she will dump/divorce later :hor:

On a side note, I LOVE like almost all of "Colors" I just skip Hello New Me and Feel the Love 100% of the time though. XOXO too usually. Its almost too campy for me :laughga:

Both of those images :lmao:

Namie's fans are so accurate, just add a few pressed gays and its all there :emma:

It does kind of bother me that Namie's so popular atm. Of my japanese friends they like to think of it as buying her music to support her fame, not because her music is so godly. I'm not a fan of her singing voice usually, but i did like Feel and most of her more "EDM" ish music.  I didnt see Uncontrolled to be such a godly album, but apparently Japan did. Her engrish is decent as well :)

Weirdly enough, i got into Kumi b4 i got heavily back into american pop music, so i found her sound to be incredibly fresh. I still love her take on J-pop more than i like most American pop 

Lmao XD

I got into Ayu and BoA first back when I was like in 5th grade XD

I got into Namie and Koda sometime afterwards.

Altho it does seem like things have tamed on tumblr since before. I would go on their and I couldn't even search for Ayu stuff without seeing tons of pics/gifs like the ones I posted before XD

Tbh tho since I've been a fan for so long I automatically get whatever they put out :emma:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived