Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

Listening to Ayu's Colours album. It's amazing.  :legend:

I downloaded it a few days ago! It's very good :music: I particularly like Feel the Love and XOXO

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... Because we were supposedly (per allkpops article) meant to get a Wings teaser last Thursday and they then delayed single by a week - do you think we might get the teaser tonight or tomorrow? :excited2:

*mandatory selena gomess pic when taking about the second coming of wings*

My copy of Crush is now in London... Didn't stop in France or Germany as it would usually do, so I take it that it mustn't have been delayed by France air strike idk... :emma:

Hopefully get it tomorrow! :party:

PoshLife

So... Because we were supposedly (per allkpops article) meant to get a Wings teaser last Thursday and they then delayed single by a week - do you think we might get the teaser tonight or tomorrow? :excited2:

*mandatory selena gomess pic when taking about the second coming of wings*

My copy of Crush is now in London... Didn't stop in France or Germany as it would usually do, so I take it that it mustn't have been delayed by France air strike idk... :emma:

Hopefully get it tomorrow! :party:

I assume so! I mean if the single got delayed a week, I guess the teaser did, too. We better get a teaser :lolgaga:

There was an airstrike in France??

I assume so! I mean if the single got delayed a week, I guess the teaser did, too. We better get a teaser :lolgaga:

Inb4 teaser is like the Run Devil Run teaser and is nothing to do with the real song :lmao:

There was an airstrike in France??

Yes! It's been on the radio ALL day :rip: People phoning in and complaining about their holidays being disrupted. :dies:

Some places say the strike is to go on until the end of June - and other news sources say it could be lifted within 24 hours, so I don't know what happened.

They have been about 240 European flights cancelled today - and Eurocontrol said it would cause 830,000 minutes – nearly 14,000 hours – of delays.

But I have no idea what that all means. :laughga:

Ohh, I thought you meant some people striking planes down as an airstrike :emma:

Oh :lmao: No.

Just France isn't allowing planes to take of or land in it's airspace for some reason.

I cba Googling why. :emma:

Antichrist

http://thekpopkrew.blogspot.com/2014/06/bigflo-delilah.html

I didn't like it quite as much as 'AC' did :laughga:

K den.

The chorus is the 'Delilah-delilah lai lai laihlhaeuiegsdg' part, which constantly repeats itself, just sayin :emma:

Oh :lmao: No.

Just France isn't allowing planes to take of or land in it's airspace for some reason.

I cba Googling why. :emma:

Maybe, it's because

tumblr_inline_n7kiznBKVN1qm2fp6.gif

Probably chemtrails, but lord known that wont be reported by anyone

PoshLife

Yes! It's been on the radio ALL day :rip: People phoning in and complaining about their holidays being disrupted. :dies:

Some places say the strike is to go on until the end of June - and other news sources say it could be lifted within 24 hours, so I don't know what happened.

They have been about 240 European flights cancelled today - and Eurocontrol said it would cause 830,000 minutes – nearly 14,000 hours – of delays.

But I have no idea what that all means. :laughga:

omg you meant strike like people were on strike :lmao:

I thought you meant like... war planes bombing france :megaflop:

Apparently half an hour ago the strike was called off? That's what google news says, at any rate.

It's obvious the strike is because CHI CHI's debut album is being burned to disc in France and they can't risk it leaking early so they shut down the airspace until production is completed (15 million copies, cause we all know they'll sell out :lolgaga:).

:derpga:
#Stronger2K14

PoshLife

K den.

The chorus is the 'Delilah-delilah lai lai laihlhaeuiegsdg' part, which constantly repeats itself, just sayin :emma:

Maybe, it's because

tumblr_inline_n7kiznBKVN1qm2fp6.gif

Probably chemtrails, but lord known that wont be reported by anyone

idk I thought that part was a hook but not necessarily the chorus.

Speaking of CHI CHI, y'all are on notice that tomorrow's Throwback Thursday review is "Love is Energy," which celebrates its two-year anniversary on the 29th.

So post your 10/10 reviews here and I'll put them up!

tumblr_mbnfa7Nkin1ryomyjo1_400.gif

Antichrist

idk I thought that part was a hook but not necessarily the chorus.

Speaking of CHI CHI, y'all are on notice that tomorrow's Throwback Thursday review is "Love is Energy," which celebrates its two-year anniversary on the 29th.

So post your 10/10 reviews here and I'll put them up!

tumblr_mbnfa7Nkin1ryomyjo1_400.gif

tumblr_n7lsv3P0tU1rc59tuo1_500.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijCbXslvBn4

Does anyone like this song? I think I'm the only Ayu fan who loves this song :sweat: because most of her fans call it basic. :emma:

PopReaper

Posh betta prepare for everyone to give LIE a very warm 6 :lolgaga:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijCbXslvBn4

Does anyone like this song? I think I'm the only Ayu fan who loves this song :sweat: because most of her fans call it basic. :emma:

This is my first time listening to it. I kinda like it :) Did this come out around the time of "Fairyland?" Cuz there's a synth around 0:50 that sounds very similar to the beginning of Fairyland. Just wondering :)

I love how most of Ayumi's songs start out with a slow version of the chorus, then grow into a fast version. It's like her signature style.

---

omg did I ever tell you guys I wrote an English version of "Leon"? I think I was too bashful to share it at the time :rip:

Antichrist

http://www.allkpop.com/

Guess what's the most popular article today... When will the KK tbh :lolgaga:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Med2XipHJJM

+Orange Caramel's 'Catallena' hit over 4 million views :emo: The best song to come out this year :emo:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived