šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

Taylor

when GGD updates for the 1000th time in a day n u have to work ur way through it again:

tumblr_nn6cguvBZr1s2k6flo1_540.jpg.70d53

ā€‹:lmao:

And they changed avi size so now they look blurry :toofunny:Ā 
I hope they increased file size limits too... But that's unlikely.

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Some of today's changes are my fault :rip: I was talking to Admin shortly after the initial changes and I mentioned that a lot of people seemed to think there wasn't enough distinction between posts. This was back when it first premiered and the entire site was just a white space. Now each post is in its own box, and is it just me or is all the grey stuff a little darker grey than before? Cuz that's exactly what I asked for haha

(not that I think he did it JUST because of my opinion, but maybe he considered my request)

Taylor

I just noticed the 'like' button now says 'paws up'... :cringe:Ā 

PopReaper

I like this update tho :emma:Ā The best version so far

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

I like how the "quote" and "edit" icons now say "quote" and "edit" next to them... like why put both? :flop:

I'm being so complainy, but it's just for laughs. I don't mind this. I still liked the last layout better than "GGD 3.0," but I guess Admin was right that we'd get used to anything :smh:

YCHofficial

But this song is rlly goodĀ 

Ā 

and so is this one

Ā 

Ā 

PopReaper

SHINee's "Boys Meet U" is pretty good

ā€‹That's basically one of their only songs I actually dislike tbh, mostly bc of the "wannabe-one-direction" video :toofunny:

Listen to Password tho, it's from the same album + one of my favorite Japanese SHINee tracks :legend:

PoshLife

For some reason T-ARA's "Gossip Girls" album has been removed from iTunes Japan despite the fact that there was a Japanese release :huh: like it used to be on there but isn't anymore. Weird.

Edit: nevermind, it's there but under a different T-ARA. They have an artist page for their Korean stuff and an artist page for their Japanese stuff. That's most likely iTunes' fault, I've seen this happen before. Utada has separate pages for her English and Japanese stuff, too. They need more people who know about this kind of music tbh. Same with Wikipedia.

PoshLife

ā€‹That's basically one of their only songs I actually dislike tbh, mostly bc of the "wannabe-one-direction" video :toofunny:

Listen to Password tho, it's from the same album + one of my favorite Japanese SHINee tracks :legend:

ā€‹I mean the whole song has a "you don't know you're beautiful" vibe. or "that's what makes you beautiful" or whatever that song is called, whatever they're falling apart just like EXO anyway

PopReaper

ā€‹I mean the whole song has a "you don't know you're beautiful" vibe. or "that's what makes you beautiful" or whatever that song is called, whatever they're falling apart just like EXO anyway

ā€‹:rip:

Nothing will ever beat EXO's status as the best survival show of this decade tho :legend:

PoshLife

wait, SHINee has an album called "The Misconceptions of Me"??? :lmao: What kind of Mariah Carey album title teas :lmao:

Us. We are SHINee... The Closeted Twink Chanteuses.

PopReaper

wait, SHINee has an album called "The Misconceptions of Me"??? :lmao: What kind of Mariah Carey album title teas :lmao:

Us. We are SHINee... The Closeted Twink Chanteuses.

ā€‹:lmao::lmao:

The Misconceptions of Me is sorta like the second volume to the actual album that is called The Misconceptions of Us, and the first oneĀ is called The Misconceptions of You.

TMoM's cover is iconic tbh:

SHINee_Why_So_Serious_%3F.jpg

:legend:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived