šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film/Single Discussion Topic (Views: 42M)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weasel

• GagaMyBlood95

• notamember

• SMILE2NE1

I reckon it's 2 songs, Venus and G.U.Y.

Hearst Castle will represent the planet venus where gaga will be killing it before she crashes down to earth like a meteor and business men and the music industry weigh down upon her for G.U.Y.

Gaga Medicine

I hope she releases a teaser (that's a 30 second video) :nooo:

Ā 

nooooooooo that would be awful in my opinion :nooo:

Ā 

I wanna be really surprised!Ā  :queenga:

Guys, she already said herself that Venus is the beginning of the ARTPOP MV trilogy, i honestly think this video will be venus, Guy, and maybe even s-xxx dreams all in one full length music movie, like daft punk

Darcklighter22

it'l be nice to get a new video but I wouldn't see it being Gaga skipping over any single so possibly could be a re-shot DWUW video? (i'm sure this has been mentioned before but just my thoughts) or possibly a combination video of it and the third single.

it would be really cool if at the beginnig of the video a meteor was falling from the sky while the first verse of venus is playing and once the meteor crashes in the earth GUY starts playing

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

drbumblenut

Guys, she already said herself that Venus is the beginning of the ARTPOP MV trilogy, i honestly think this video will be venus, Guy, and maybe even s-xxx dreams all in one full length music movie, like daft punk

Ā 

SPEAKING OF INTERSTELLA 5555, that movie is like... about exactly the same things Gaga has been railing about in pop culture all these years. I wonder if she has something like that up her sleeveĀ  :queenga: