💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film/Single Discussion Topic (Views: 42M)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weasel

• GagaMyBlood95

• notamember

• SMILE2NE1

The shot is taken to the several place , confirmed by KSBY:

Neptune Pools, Indoor Pools, Tennis Court and Living Room.

Inb4 Lorde appearance where they talk it out like yeah :creepflop:

In all seriousness though, I didn't hear about that, so thanks! I thought she was just filming at the pool :laughga: I'm glad she's using the inside of the building, it's so pretty!

Pure Adrenaline

The Real Housewives were said to appear in the video too

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Princess Die
News???..... Stop plzz!!!! If u missed any video information, go to explore it by urself...don't create a new topic !!!
You need to learn some respect. :Awkney:
Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

You need to learn some respect. :awkney:

it was kind of rude but really? Why have a topic that will flood to 1000+ pages to only be locked? (See DWUW video topic)... Why not just start this when we have a definitive date/month?

Princess Die

it was kind of rude but really? Why have a topic that will flood to 1000+ pages to only be locked? (See DWUW video topic)... Why not just start this when we have a definitive date/month?

The purpose of this thread is to compile info that we have recieved so that we have one place to view it all without having to go all around the forums. :Fan:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

TimisaMonster

The thirst in this thread...Gaga hasn't even said a word about this...this is ALL from videos and rumors :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SMILE2NE1

50c2886094f311e39fc9129007b741eb_7.jpg

thanks 

The DWUW video thread is the exception because in the entire history of these discussion threads, it is the only video that didn't come to fruition and thus was locked and removed. All other music video threads have been a success. 

Nonetheless, our role here is to make it easier for there to be one easy and simple source of information for a respective project, if I looked through the news in the past few weeks, there is a multitude of threads that could all be in this single topic?

Furthermore, in the future, all threads concerning the music video will be streamlined into this. 

So without this thread, instead of 1000+ pages in one thread, there will be 1000+ pages in 100 threads and also no single source of easy access information.